Hey!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jessicaCD13, Apr 21, 2010.

1. jessicaCD13

jessicaCD13 Please Delete my account

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Hi everyone,
    my name is Jess, I'm a 23 year old sissy. I don't really have any experience with chastity, but I just ended up ordering the CB-2000. I am single, and I don't have a key holder or anything, but I have been interested in trying it. I guess I'll just leave the key at work over the weekend or something. I guess the reason I want to try this is to be frustrated to further allow me to explore my sissy side, but also I am curious to know what a sissy orgasm in a cage would feel like, and what milking is like.

Right now, I currently cum about once or twice a day, sometimes once every 2 days. I guess I'm about average size.

I guess my main problem might be the fact that I do martial arts and well, getting the odd accidental kick down there can happen, and I don't think being in a chastity device would be advisable, even with a cup over. I do it twice a week, so I guess that'll only allow me to be chaste for around 4-5 days, since getting hard for class isn't a great option either.

I am not sure how great my willpower is going to be though as my own keyholder, but I suppose this will answer that question.

I would love to hear about some other people's experience with milking and sissy orgasms.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I would love to know where you got a 2000 from, they have been discontinued and I havent found a site yet that has any left. They were My favorite prefference for My subbies to get used to chastity in and now they cant be found! Please share where you found one!!

Mistress Michelle

3. jessicaCD13

Local Time:
    They have them on clearance at http://www.extremerestraints.com/, I think it was on sale/clearance. I paid around $80 for it and got a 10% discount. I obviously opted for the pink one, as a sissy should.

I would have rather got the CB3000 instead for $20 more, but they were sold out.

4. weezies02915

weezies02915 Junior Member

Local Time:
    JT's stockroom has them, $129.00, i'm sure there are other places i'll keep an eye out if you like...

5. jessicaCD13

Local Time:
    Thanks for the offer, but since this is going to be my first chastity device (haven't received it yet, likely next week), I think I'll try this out. Besides, I could fit $80 into my budget, but $130 is quite a bit more. It was on sale on extreme restraints for $90 but is out of stock.

6. chastized_male

chastized_male Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    Mistress Michelle,

They are currently $75.00 at Extreme Restraints.

Bob

7. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Hummm.....I had a friend of Mine order a 2000 from Extreme Restraints which he did only to recieve an email the next day saying they do not carry them anymore since they were discontinued, and his money was refunded. Then I contacted JT's Stockroom and they said that thier website was still showing the 2000 but that they too were out and not carrying them anymore. Tried also with the SubShop. No luck.
    So....I am not playing in plastic anymore, My little subbies are going to be going to Mature Metal from now on. The jailbird he carries is perfect for what I require, and steel wont break or wear out! LOL

Mistress Michelle

8. chasteforfun

chasteforfun Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Dear Mistress Michelle & All,

I ordered a CB2000 from "Kept For Her" just last week./ They shipped it out the next day and it looks like they have more in stock. Cost US$ 79.95. I also had them add all three KSD-G2's with the Full Package for US$88.45
    Even better now, after I ordered, they're giving a free set of points w/ purchase of a full package. Here's thier website:
    http://www.keptforher.com/index.html

I'm still waiting for the package to come in the mail but I live overseas so it'll take a few more days.

Hope this helps

Rich (Still waiting for his first CB2000)

9. chastized_male

chastized_male Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    Metal sounds so much more fun anyway.

Bob

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice