Cage inside diameter query

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by MT206, Jan 27, 2021.

1. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    So i am looking at ordering another cage. The problem is the length/width when flacid. I am thinking of requesting a 28 or 29 mm inside diameter with it (the one just above the base ring). I have tried 31mm, and I can generally sense about 2-3 mm of space when pushing the member to the left in the current cage.

But given that I have literally tried a 32mm ring at the base of the member (not for extended periods), I have wondered about whether or not it's a good idea to force it against the bars on the side. One aspect I enjoy with chastity is the torturous nature of it when filling the cage to a degree.

Whilst I don't want it to kill the circulation, I need a device that will make it feel more like I'm wearing something when flacid (it turtles frequently). I am keen to downsize the ring, but at the expense of cutting off circulation.

Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution? I am wondering whether or not a smaller base ring would help. The minimum I will use is 40mm. But I can possibly downsize to 38mm.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    After about 6 years and lots of cages, I have learned that the smaller and tighter cage that is comfortable is best for me. Having good, tight confinement really helps to keep those nasty erections from getting started and if the cage is too large, it is much more painful once the erection process has been permitted to get going.

I am also older, so, my "Sausage" that was once a bratwurst is now more of a Vienna sausage, so the cages are getting ever smaller.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  3. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    Hey - I have a similar problem with turteling and yes, a more narrow cage helps. I used a custom cage from the Badassworkroom for $230, 2 week turnaround (Etsy seller) he has designs similar to mature metal and other known sellers. I went with a 45mm base ring (cannot go any smaller or have ball burn) and 26mm for the inside of the cage with just over an inch long. Insert when flaccid and it fits in snugly, definitely have the feeling of being "in" something and also has a mild/moderate punishing effect when it tries to get hard. The bars are somewhat thin and having the skin push between the bars is quite a sensation!

4. O2beyoursub

O2beyoursub Member

Vermont
    Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    I have only tried CB-2000 type knock offs; the problem has been fitting into them. I am just over 4.5 inches circumference while flaccid. Does anyone have experience with device with a hinged tube? If so, which kind?

5. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    The problem with tight rings is always "the burn" and the only real answers are a PA piercing or upgrade to a proper belt.

My advice is to upgrade - you'll never regret it.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  6. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    You want true confinement and security get a Prince Albert you won’t regret it. Wish I had all the money spent on cages and just one in the beginning

7. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with Darlydixon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice