The Cybelian Organisation

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Watchful, Apr 12, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Jimi,
    I think the Cybele temples in the old days was a refuge to transsexual people of that time. Understand the "feminisation" from that point of view. That is also why the males voluntarily castrated themselves.
    Regarding this modern variant i have no idea what they think or do.

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    i do note that the Foundress reports a previous, abusive relationship.

While i do sympatize with any Woman trapped in an abusive situation, this organization seems as much about creating a pattern of vengence and vendetta as it is about creating Female-Led Relationships.

Having read the experiences of many of the Women here (with not just a little amount of enjoyment and approval) i don't detect a lot of desire on the part of the Women here for a broken, spineless doormat.

The Foundress seems to want to never be challenged in any way ever again. And that suggests a life without stimulation. While i suppose we could criticize Her for that, my thoughts run towards blaming the abuser for having broken Her. Now, She has deliberately chosen a life of mediocraty for safety's sake because that man took away Her sense of security.

That's the real tragedy.

As for me, castration is just not something i woud submit to, no matter how a Woman harnessed my participation in an organization.

Back in the Middle Ages and during the Renaissance, it was not uncommon to castrate boys who showed great promise as vocalists. And there is music written for castratti, who could sing from baritone up to mezzo soprano. From what I read about the more famous ones, they lacked neither drive, ambition or spirit. Because they were "clipped" before puberty, I would imagine they suffered little from memories of things sexual.

It was not a practice to castrate once sexual maturity was reached. And that is exactly what the Foundress is proposing. That's why i see this as an act of revenge.

3. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Which is part of the puzzle. Male Eunuchs are not part of this modern version. The modern version seems more bent on male punishment / humiliation. I hate abuse and don't like even the abused to turn to that in revenge but? Its my guess thats what this is about.

4. rediwhip

rediwhip Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Some writers (ex. Merlin Stone's, When God Was A Woman), have hypothesized that the eunuch priests were a stage in men getting a foothold in the ancient Goddess religions that were prevalent in many cultures. It is viewed as a stage in men usurping women's spiritual authority. In the modern sense, it definitely seems to be de-powering, rather than empowering though.

5. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    I just feel a need to compare this cybelian organisation with what i think is a more positive way of celebrating the goddess or female aspect. A way to make the divided soul whole again.

I had a special interest to try and follow "the female aspect" or the idea of the goddess in western religion (christianity) since i could not find much traces of Her. I find this very strange.

In early gnostic christianity however, She is everywhere. She is Wisdom and always ready to help us. She is "the holy spirit".
    Maybe the most important way to initiation was the sacrament of The Bridal Chamber. When man and woman united and embraced and by the act of making love, in a sense they healed the divided and wounded soul in their own bodies and also the wounded soul of the earth and heavens. By making love we act as healers, even for the universe. This is the sexual act as a good and positive force.

When you make the two one, and when you make the inner as the outer and the outer as the inner and the above as the below, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female not be female . . . then shall you enter the kingdom.

This is what one does in the Bridal Chamber...
    In ancient egypt pharaoh sat on the throne of Isis. He sat in the bossom of Isis.

She is everywhere around the world, but not in the west? In shamanism it was/is a benefit for the shaman to dress and act as a woman and in that way come closer to mother earth. The old idea is that the earth is our Mother and we still say so (without much meaning). In this old religion there has always been a place for crossdressers or transsexual people to have this special connection to mother earth or the gods and goddesses. This female aspect is always connected with wisdom,
    creation, fertility, love.

This old ways i can understand. Maybe i am just too romantic?
    I mean, it doesn't really matter what kind of sex we do, but even in various kinky sex there must be love. At least for me.
    Maybe the cybelians are just right for this more and more authorative society and maybe i am just too old, having past best before date?
    Can someone please start Flower Power again?

6. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    I've read this through a couple of times. Unless, I've overlooked it somehow, the word that seems to be missing is "love".

I understand D/s as part of a loving relationship. There have been comments about the woman's role in this thread, but what about the men involved?

For a Cybelian marriage to take place requires the consent of both parties - so there must be men who enter into these relationships accepting the rules and not expecting much in the way of love as I would understand it.

Strange... but true

7. Sluttybottomsub

Sluttybottomsub New member

Purchasing
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  8. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    Holy thread resurrection Batman!

You can't just post that and not tell us more!

NowIveDoneIt and Isopropylforyou like this.
  9. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah seriously. In that article they mention an allowance to buy CDs. I mean before you know it we will be reading about 8 tracks...

10. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM

Agreed.

What’s a typical day like? If your relationship varies from the written Cybelian rules, how?

Does your owner love you? Do you love them?

Details, @Sluttybottomsub, we want details!

11. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    I wonder if this is why I get hit up by “full toilet slaves” fairly regularly. Watersports is one thing, but solids … no.

Not to yuck someone else’s yum, but how do people not stay sick after those sorts of scenes? *shudder*

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  12. Jhoneitor

Jhoneitor New member

Local Time:
    Not really, we eat poo everyday, most food is contaminated already so for some it has no effect to eat more or less. It happens everywhere so it doesnt matter if you live in a rich or poor country

For your own good dont look how food is really done (not the shiny doc about if because it wont show the reality) and you will understand that it is a miracle that very few die from it, food is full of meds among others things so it cant become bad quick and you dont get instant ill from eating

Water is the same thing, tap water is full of stuff for your "own good" which prevents that water go bad if they are in the pipe for long times

We dont live in a healthy world but it is the price for our way of life

Gloria's likes this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    no, just no. have you not heard of E-coli?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice