Life as a chastiised student begins Now

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastitystudent, Apr 12, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. chastitystudent

chastitystudent Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Well actually tomorrow...
    I finally realised that if i dont buy the CB6000S now then i'll just keep thinking about it and it'll be on my mind constantly. I know that chastity will both realise my fantasy to help it become reality but also give me a better chance of finding a keyholder/Mistress and also allow me to more my....ummm... energy away from my cock onto more productive things.

I had a dileama (?) when ordering. CB6000 or CB6000s. I always assumed that it would be the CB6000S because I thought I had a small cock... when measuring i actually just exceeded the length of the CB6000s. Which made me rather pleased. lol. I brought it the CB6000s regardless as I assume that the cage isn't going to be going right to the base of my cock because of the rings.

So today I'm gonna shave myself. Maybe put some before and after pics up and tomorrow im gonna get my CB6000 and try it out..

I CANNOT WAIT!

PS = Also got sidetracked by the beautiful lingerie... im not a crossdresser.... its just so beautiful.... so i brought some... so im now a crossdresser.... these sex shop sites are so tempting!

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Lol. What good is temptation if you don't give in, right?!?

Enjoy, and best of luck with your cb6000. Do keep us posted!

mikecb

3. chastitystudent

Local Time:
    It's on

It took about 30 mins to get the damn thing on... but I was sooo happy when i finally clicked the lock shut.
    It wasnt difficult to get in but everytime i began to put it on, i got hard again.

It was a lot smaller then i thought it would be but i still rammed my cock in it. lol. it doesnt look like 100 pounds worth of product but i dont care i finally took the first step for a new chastied life. WOOHOO!!!

Obviously there needs to be some adjustments here and there but so far so good. I can get hard in it but thats about it.

The easy step is taken now the big one and the hardest: to find that keyholder!

Pics are on my profile, not sure how to set an avatar...
    gonna wear this thing tonight.. wish me luck

4. cpn

cpn Lustrous Potentate

Local Time:
    restless night?

Congratulations on the start of your journey, and welcome to the site. i think that more young guys need to learn about chastity devices. i am worried for your first night in, there is alot of info on the site which would serve you well. And i and some others would be willing to offer personal insights. I just wore my newish cb6ks for a full week for the first time with no problems, and could have kept it on, but when i took it off i was so sore that i had lost almost all my libido and seemed to loose all motivation to wear it until i recovered. So just start really slow, and make sure you are doing it right. Goodluck and godspeed!

5. chastitystudent

Local Time:
    Thanks

The restless night will be an issue but I have the keys near by if it gets too much. I won't be wearing the device tomorrow so I can just slowly build up the time. I will look around for some health and safety advice

thanks

6. geordie1960

geordie1960 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    RE

My cb came today!!!

Mistress locked me in it-foolishly I hoped to be allowed an orgasm first, but no.

Lucky me, I feel so special and owned now.

7. chastitystudent

Local Time:
    Nights are interesting. Been waking up from both trying to get an erection and a too tight a ring causing some irritation to my balls. The normal ttething problems are being overcome and I'm hoping to wear it a full 24hrs now.

I still haven't got the thrill yet. Guess this is a mixture of short chasted periods and no actual keyholder

I'll keep you updated

8. chastitystudent

Local Time:
    University Chastity/BDSM

I was reading the college chastity page which was quite interesting.
    now im heading off to uni in september and the one im going to does have a LGBT society but not a dedicated BDSM society. I think that the attitude towards BDSM is the next hurdle that our society has managed to overcome.

we have over come racism and homosexuality (to a certain extent and can be improved) but BDSM is still a hugely 'dirty' area of society. in the newspapers a few months back, there was outrage of a dominant was found to be practising in a small village. she wasn't doing anything illegal or wasn't advertsing the fact she was a dominatrix to the village but still she was pointed out and abused.

Im still not sure why. My little experiance of BDSM has been great. It's beautiful and i think others will agree if they gave it a try.

Universities are a really progressive place in this world full of young and carefree (ish) students. Its at this stage were with the inclusion of BDSM societys and clubs we can open up our/their minds and discover what makes life. Maybe i will go to university and find the perfect most beautiful keyholder, or i might not.

Either way, the students can be the ones who show the rest of the nationwide and worldwide community that BDSM and Chastity are things we should be proud of. We should be proud that we do things others dont and as a result of this we find pleasure and happiness beyond what we could have wanted.

More university clubs focussing on BDSM/Chastity. Please!

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    I have a suggestion for you. Almost every university has a residence hall or housing unit that is welcoming of people of varying sexualities. My own university has one such residence hall that is well known for it's acceptance of LGBT folks. That residence hall also hosts the local Rocky Horror showings, and has a few dances throughout the year that include cross-dressing and gender-bending. They also have a dungeon party once or twice per year. I know they do one on halloween.

I'd bet almost any University has groups or housing units with such affinities. So, when you get to school, seek them out and start hanging out with them. Hell, if the school you're going to has an online student newspaper, start reading it now, and get the lay of the land. Though BDSM may not have its own special interest groups, I'd bet you'll find open minded folks with kinky interests pretty easily.

mikecb

10. chastitystudent

Local Time:
    36hours locked up...... yeah it was interesting.
    first of all, cleaning is definately DEFINATELY necessary. It stank quite bit.

Also, i need some changes with ring size or spacer size. Erections put quite a lot of pain on the balls and does wake me up. Erections can also make the head sore as it pushes itself out of the opening in the front of the device.

But 36hrs without touching my cock is pretty impressive for and im really happy with my progress.

But its not the feeling i want because of the lack of a keyholder. I just need to be patient and let things unravel as im sure i have the attitude that will mean i will find a good keyholder eventually. in the meantime, im just experimenting and educating myself about all things chastity.

Next Target: Different Ring Configuration, Overnight.

11. cpn

cpn Lustrous Potentate

Local Time:
    36 is pretty good to start, especially with the tiny cb6ks. its funny when you get it you want to be able to derive some pleasure out of using it, but its meant to keep you from getting pleasure; so it's a little confusing. You would need to clean it every day or 2 depending. i like to put some tape over the tip to narrow the slit, it's just too big and i hurt myself trying to squeez thru it. If you wear some form fitting underwear that is semi tight it will hold the device against you and you won't be able to get partially erect and painful. i like to use an elastic band to help, but i need a better way to attach it without having to unlock the device.

12. chastitystudent

Local Time:
    Thanks
    I am gonna purchase some tight fitting underwear but this is more to do with being able to see the device through clothing rather then stopping erections

13. chastitystudent

Local Time:
    I cummed!
    two and half days and i couldnt resist any longer

feel ashamed although the feeling will wear of in a while and ill be back into chasitity

14. cpn

cpn Lustrous Potentate

Local Time:
    it's allright, with all the tension building, it's hard not to. probably best anyways to take a break and let your body adjust.

15. chastitystudent

Local Time:
  16. chastitystudent

Local Time:
    been a bit lack in the posts recently

i have just completed four days in chastity. i was just getting to the point where it was becoming uncomfortable and i just needed that relief. the novelty of the device as a solo user has worn off but im glad.

now my energy is being put into find a suitable keyholder. only when the device to out of my control will the real fun and games (and torture) start to kick in.

gonna be out of it till friday lunchtime... need to let everything air out a bit... :)

17. chastized_male

chastized_male Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    Wonderful reading your blog about your journey towards chastity and a keyholder. I remember my first times in chastity. Of course I am currently not locked and without a keyholder myself.
    Bob

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice