Sizing

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Sexycuckoldcpl89, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Sexycuckoldcpl89

Sexycuckoldcpl89 Cuckold/Slave of MistressMegan

New York
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    This goes for most manufacturers as well as the cherry keeper device. The devices inside measurements are supposed to be what your flaccid length is or just a pinch shorter. But every manufacturer gives you the length of the device as a total on the outside not the total inside length from back of the ring to front of inside cage. Cherry keepers nice where they give you the inside length of the cage and the gap to the ring and cage on the site. So if you add the cage inside length, gap to cage length and ring width your close to true measurements but still guessing untill it's in your possession. I ordered a cherry keeper wide short cause it said total length of 2" with ring so I ordered that. It got here and my tip more than fills the cage and the inside measurement is closer to 1 3/8-1 1/2 in total length on the inside. I'm gonna order a new cage with bigger inside measurement totals but it would be nice if we were told the measurements from inside the cage to the back of the ring not the outside cause the outside measurements really mean nothing as far as how it fits and leads to confusion. Just my 2 cents not knocking the product. It just don't make sense to me when the inside measurements are what actually matter that the outside is even mentioned.

2. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:
    #2 Sexycuckoldcpl89, Feb 27, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    IMG_20210227_123506764.jpg IMG_20210227_123706700.jpg IMG_20210227_123506764.jpg IMG_20210227_123706700.jpg One of my first jobs was in a fabrication shop so measurements were always prioritized. If it was up to me this is how the measurements should be done. Lay a flat edge across the longest point on the device then measure from the inside of the cage to the back. Here's an example this gives an accurate measurement of total length of the inside of the device and this should be the standard for how to get a device fitted as in this is the numbers manufacturers should be giving customers. IMG_20210227_123506764.jpg IMG_20210227_123706700.jpg IMG_20210227_123506764.jpg IMG_20210227_123706700.jpg IMG_20210227_123506764.jpg IMG_20210227_123706700.jpg

3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your feedback. Most people measure from the base of their penis to the tip, which is why I recommend measuring that way in the fitment guide, and the measurement is given in that fashion. If the top side of a penis started from the center of the ring and went straight out, I would measure like that ;)

Attached Files:

Anonoman likes this.
  4. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:
    #4 Sexycuckoldcpl89, Feb 27, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2021

The smaller devices are straight with no angle though so using a measurement that is at an angle to get two inches is wrong for that style. The penis is gonna sit straight and centered to the cage. I'd assume that's the measurement to use when measuring a device with no downward angle. Also if you measure yourself from the base to the tip, the center of your penis will be the same number. If you look at my picture the tape measure is in the center of the cage not the base ring. I took my tape and put it at an angle in the cage I have and it does measure 2" but Its a straight cage without a downward angle. If I put it on I'm bunched up like crazy with a lot of skin hanging around the outside. I've measured myself many times in the last few years to get sizing so I know my length is right. Anyway thanks for replying it means a lot to hear back from you and to get your input.

5. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Yep! There may be easier datums to use when actually measuring a device but they are completely arbitrary if they can’t be related to the ‘real life’ application.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice