Can’t make it through the night

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Guest 2934, Dec 20, 2020.

1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Definitely don't hurt yourself.

2. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    It may sound counterintuitive but your cage may be too large.

3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    That's one reason...
    If your cage is too long, then you have room to grow. Once the growing starts, it won't stop when the cage limit is reached. However, if your cage is slightly shorter than your flaccid length, then there's no room for the penis to start expanding, so the pressure never builds up and the problem is reduced considerably.

There's another biological reason.
    Men naturally get erections while they sleep. We're engineered a little differently to females in that when we get an erection it's physically not possible to pee, so one way of preventing wetting oneself during sleep is to get hard. Many blokes don't realise it, but a filling bladder can often be the non-sexual reason for an erection while asleep. The opposite is true, if you consciously want to pee, then you will lose your erection to do it, so if you get woken by a nocturnal erection, go and have a pee.
    In a couple of minutes you'll be relaxed and able to drop straight back off to sleep, and with an empty bladder less likely to be woken up again.

Ormaz likes this.
  4. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    i am using a vice mini sleeps pretty good in it except when my forskin trying to escape true the front, that pinches. in the beginning I slept bad but after the first night its ok, wakes up maybe a couple of times but falls asleep pretty fast

5. Gonzo

Gonzo Active member

Holland
    Local Time:
    I don't sleep with my device. I can but it's not very comfortable and wakes me up. I'm locked 19/7. My KH places the key on my nightstand when she goes to bed at about 22:30. I unlock and clean when I go to bed at about 3:00. We don't see the need for lockup through the night. The cage for me is not to prevent jerking off because I've never jerked off in my life. I can only masturbate by self bondage. During the day the cage gives me the wonderfully submissive and bound feeling and I don't get any urges to masturbate. As a plus we have the key exchange ritual every morning.

6. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    True if it is really painful don’t wear it but sometime uncomfortable is expressed as pain. Just my take! Good luck, my cage rarely causes me to wake up but having to pee is another issue!!

7. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    I am locked 24/7 and I have no problems at nights, however, I used to have such problems in another cages or using smaller rings. I think that crucial is the ring diameter. As far as I realised the main reason for the pain is NOT the fact that your penis tries to erect in a tight cage. But during an erection your blood increases your glans and the whole penis to the maximum size the ring allows for. Then the ring presses your penis tightly and blood cannot flow back freely. That causes hard pain and is not really healthy as I can suppose. Therefore the solution is a ring wide enough not to block blood flow during erection.

Therefore suggestions that you should use smaller ring for days and bigger for nights seem good, although I always use the same (with a quite big diameter).

Some people here suggested smaller cages in order not to allow for erection at all. I have not tried really small cages, so I can not confirm it, but it also sounds reasonable. If the cage did not allow for erection, the problems I have described above should no longer exist. Another aspect is how blocking erections for a really long time (weeks, months) influence your penis ability to erect in the future (if it is still important for you :)).

Another source of the pain might be skin sores caused when your skin rubs against the ring, especially during erections. Wider ring solves it too, but it also can be relieved with lubricants.

Iron78 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice