Holy Trainer V3 Cage

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Sissy Audrey, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Sissy Audrey

Sissy Audrey New member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    So I bought a Holy Trainer V3 cage a couple of weeks ago to try out being a sissy. I finally got my area shaved so I could get the cage on without any problems. I have about a 7 inch penis maybe a little over and have the pink maxi cage which allows me up to 4-4.3 inches of room. The maxi fits my girth and my length. I used the biggest ring to put my testicles through and got everything locked in place after I masturbated to get flaccid. Everything was on and locked in, my problem is, and i have had this problem with other cages, when I start to get erect, the cage does not stop my penis from growing, instead it kind of extends with a little with the erection. I am not fully erect, but the cage is not pressing against my stomach and keeping me fully secure like I would like. Instead the actually cage is about an inch or two away from my stomach which really annoys me because it feels like it is not really working. I am secure and locked in but it is not my desired effect. Does anyone have any thoughts on this or what I'm doing wrong? I lubricated everything around the base cage and the penis itself. I'm really confused and just want this to work. Am i "too big" for a cage? I guess you could say the base slides down when I get an erection and it's super annoying. Kind of like this.

Attached Files:

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I don't think anyone is too big, but when you are using that "maxi" cage you are giving yourself too much room. I feel like that is the type of device to use if you are using it for short term wear for foreplay.

I am a hair under 7 inches, but the device I use has a 1/4'' thick ring, a 1/2'' gap, with a tube that is roughly 2''. I feel I could go down to 1 3/4'' on the tube part, but I am satisfied with the device as is... My point is I think if you are shooting for long term wear, you need to get a good reading on how big your penis is when flaccid and use that and take off 1/4'' to 1/2'' total length.

Just my opinion.

Sissy Audrey and J.D. like this.
  3. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    #3 subrick, Feb 24, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    Sissy Audrey,

Is this your first experience wearing a cage?

From my experience, what you're observing is normal. I agree with @King Hippo. If you get hard, the head of your penis will push on the end of the cage, pulling it away from the body. Can that be uncomfortable? Of course, especially with a prolonged erection as the base ring pulls on the balls. But that's all part of the experience, or at least, that's the way I looked at it.

With time and prolonged wear, my body started reacting to this and I think eventually it "learned" that "erections hurt" and during normal day to day activities, I would no longer get the full, hard erections. Well...maybe sometime, but daily activities usually occupied me and things would quiet down quickly under normal circumstances.

The most difficult, as in painful, times were when my Lovely Wife and KeyHolder would tease, torment and deny me while caged. With Her stimulation and my lust for Her running high, my cock would strain and things would get really tight and painful down there, which would border on agonizing (but in a nice way! LOL ) . She loved it and I learned to love it as well, knowing it was representing the sacrifice I was doing for Her.

Now, after doing this off and on for decades, and this last session of over 10 1/2 months, I'm wearing a fairly short cage and my body has pretty much completely accepted it. It's very comfortable and the only time i feel confined in any way down there is when Wifey does her teasing.

Anyway, if this is all new to you, I think you need considerably more time locked in the cage. There is a learning curve for most of us. And people have different preferences for the style of cage they wear. And, believe it or not, if and when you reach the stage that this cage feels mostly comfortable for you, that will probably be the time you'll want to get a smaller (shorter) cage. I think that's a common progression for many of us. The longer we've been kept in chastity, the shorter our cages are.

Good Luck, and Welcome to the Mansion!

~subrick

gingers_sub and tvalex like this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    please i dont think your ring is tight enoug cos it has slip all down your willy.

5. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
  6. Sissy Audrey

Sissy Audrey New member

Local Time:
    I do have a smaller cage that I thought would never fit me. I got a small by mistake in the mail when I ordered a maxi. The same model. I'll have to try measuring when I am flaccid like you said. All the guides said that too but I thought i had got it right. I was about 2 and 1/2 to 3 when flaccid. I am a grower as they would call it. This is the smaller device. Yes this is my first time trying to successfully wear a chastity device. I just cannot seem to figure out how to wear it won't slide down without having to resort to panties or a harness. Not that i have a problem with the panties ;)

Attached Files:

7. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    If you device is sliding down when you don't pushing it with an erection... you need a smaller base ring I would imagine.

8. Sissy Audrey

Sissy Audrey New member

Local Time:
    I'm going to try that and see what happens!

9. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    The harness or even a shoestring to keep the base ring closer to the body can be a very useful tool. Like King Hippo I've found that smaller is better when it comes to long term comfort, but really I find that reducing movement, whether that is tighter base rings, shorter cages, or the string, is the key to long term wear. Movement is friction, which eventually can cause pain or even sores if left too long.

10. Sissy Audrey

Sissy Audrey New member

Local Time:
    So I've tried chastity the last few days with a smaller base ring like you guys have suggested and success! i have been locked up for hours at a time! i did have to wear panties to keep it from hanging down too low, as I am a grower not a shower, but, I am starting to see what @King Hippo meant when tighter it better. I currently have the maxi but am thinking of downgrading to at least a standard where I'll have less room and i'll feel more restricted. Now that I am able to lock myself up... now one tells you how addicting this feels lol.

tvalex likes this.
  11. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Well I didn't say the smaller the better, I just said you are using something far to big for long term wear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice