Consequences for trying to act as a „real male“

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Andrea_NL, Feb 23, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Hi guys,

I would like to report you about a misstake and it‘s consequences that happened to me a week ago.

As I told you so far my wife is humiliating me mostly via forced feminization. But we made the deal that outside our house although I have to wear even only feminine clothing, I am usually don‘t have to wear dresses or skirts for example. Inside our house it‘s mostly dresses or maybe leggings and feminine pullovers for cozy times...

For my wife this kind of forced but not pathetic feminization reminds me of my status and keeps me well behaved beneath chastity and pegging.

Last saturday I was outside our house and did the weekly food-shopping. My wife allowed me to wear a mom-jeans with a tight and short pullover, ladys sneaker and a light ladys down jacket. So people that saw me probably thinking I am a feminine but maybe not completely feminized man.

when I came home my wife allowed me to put the purchases away and after that directly upstairs to her bedroom to chance in the dress and heels which she placed there for me. After that I should start preparing the meal which I should cook for her and a girlfriend of her which she was going to pick up at her home.

she left and I did as told and put the purchases away. When I arrived at my wifes bedroom I saw the dress and the heels. It was okay for me because it was medium length and even the heels were not sooo high. For me it’s still hard to be dressed like this, especially when I know that one of her girls comes around. But I knew that this girl saw me in a dress a few times before and knew about our female led relationship and who realy wears the pants in our house. She is one of this girls who sometimes humiliated me for beeing this pussy whipped but on the other hand respects me for making my wife so happy and proud.

Just before I was about to change my clothes, my phone rang and my wife was on the line and told me that the plans were changing and she is not picking up only her girlfriend, but also her partner and I am should join them for dinner and cook for 4 as we make a couple-evening. I just tried to ask her if am allowed to stay in my clothes but she just hang up and wasn’t answering when I tried to call her back.

I was getting red and a little panic. I knew the partner of her girlfriend and realy do not like him. He is the complete opposite of me, a real alpha man who sometimes even makes stupid comments on me only for beeing a stay-at-home-„man“ who does the housework and is very soft and careful when speaking to my wife and her girlfriends. So I didn‘t want him to do the favor and see me in a dress, my tipical home outfit. He never saw me this way and I knew I would feel humiliated and ashamed and even if I love my wife and be 100 % devoted to her, I couldn’t do it at this evening and stayed in my outdoor feminine attire which I knew gave him even enough opportunities to make some comments. But it is even easier to argue in a lady jeans then in a dress for me...

When they arrived my and my wife saw me still in this attire, she just raised her eyebrow and I knew that this would have an aftermath...

2. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    I was completely unsure how to great them the way my wife would expect me to do...I knew when I take my wife and kiss her on her mouth without her allowence she would very angry - so I just hold my head down and said „hello my love“. I gave her girlfriend a kiss on her hand when she told me „oh you look so different then usually when I visit you“...Her partner - I gave him a hand...In took of all there jacktes and brought them to living room so they could take a seat.

The hole evening of course my wife did nothing to help me in the kitchen or serving but that was of course okay and nothing else was expected...but even though she humiliated me in some of her talkings it was soft. She of course wanted to make sure that she is in charge but more like a macho man who is rude to his housewife.

Even her girlfriend and her partner made there comments during the evening but I still thought „at least he doesn’t know how I would have to walk around usually here - he doesn’t know how I usually have to great my wife and her girlfriends and how my wife treats me when she is in the mude or wants to make a statement.

When theyre taxi arrived and they left - the moment before the door closed I knew I was going to be in trouble. My wife came to me and smowly put down my clothes. I stood there only in panties and a bralette. She took my hand and said follow me. We went to a big mirror in the hall. She got behind me real tight and grapped her arms arround me. She told me „that’s how I like you most. Soft, tender, emasculated, devoted and pretty. I am very disappointed and sad that you don’t have anything left in your blue balls to show another man that you are proud to wear and live as your wife tolds you. I am disappointed that it seems that I mean so less to you that you do me that favour and wear that pretty dress for us, especially as it is long enough so he wouldn’t see that you have to wear lingerie and your cute belt underneath. I don‘t want you to sleep in my bedroom this evening. I want to be alone and think about what happened this evening and what it means for our relationship. Good night.“

with this words she left and I stould there - horny, ashamed and sad that I disappointed her. That I didn’t had enough balls to show even another man that we live this way and that I am proud to do this for my wife. That I want to make her happy and that she is the middle of my life.

I didn’t sleept well that night without my wife and with a lot of thoughts in my mind...

3. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I guess, at least you know what is expected in the future.

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    Sounds like there needed to be a bit more communication before the event.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice