Can't put the ring on

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Pablete90, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Pablete90

Pablete90 New member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Hi! I'm new here and I'm looking for some advice.
    I bought a 6000s-c3 the other day and it arrived today. The thing is, I can't wear the ring. It is 1.9 inches.
    I took a bath, tried some lube, tried the pantyhose trick, but after 1 hour of trying with my partner the only thing I could get through was the two testicles or a testicle and the penis. My penis is not very big, but it seems that I have big balls and a lot of skin. After that my boyfriend had the idea to put a cock ring on it - it was 2.3 inches and it didn't fit either.
    I really don't know what I could do. This was my first experience with chastity: I'm looking for tips on rings, how to measure it before trying again with another model, if there are ways to get bigger rings, etc... I tried using the guide on lock the cock (https : //lockthecock.ca/blogs/chastity-fun/choosing-the-right-one) and I'm getting something like 3.3 inches, but I'm not really sure I'm doing it right.
    Also, I'm from South America, so I can't easily access custom stuff, so I'd love to be sure I bought another one that might fit.
    Thanks in advance!
    Pablo.

2. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    The Cherry Keeper has lots of larger ring sizes at low cost, though the standard shipping may be slow to your destination from Shapeways.

Pablete90 likes this.
  3. LUMM

LUMM Member

NW UK
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    Hi.

With both balls in you're 99% there in my experience. I used to have no chance if he was in the slightest bit excited. If so just give up and try again later when he's gone back to sleep.

So I would say never struggle for any length of time. After an hour of trying it's not going to be easy getting him in. I found kneeling in the bath (after a hot soak) was the best position when I first started using cages. I would use a little soap which I would then thoroughly rinse off.

Good luck and hope you're locked away safely soon!

Pablete90 likes this.
  4. PricessKitten

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Have you tried ice my dear? you may be too hard....

Pablete90 likes this.
  5. ShirleyNotMyRealName

Local Time:
    I pull the skin through then let u the first ball follow, then the rest of the skin and the other ball follows (sometimes needs a little push from behind with a thumb).
    Then the shaft. If it's hard give it a second. Even if it's swollen it's usually pliable enough to fold in.

6. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Certainly support having a look at the Cherry Keeper site . . . they have an amazing number of rings of different sizes and configurations and, if you're interested, you can buy a set of sizing ring.
    It might also be worth considering buying a cheap / Chinese knock-off that comes with a set of different size rings.
    When 'on' should be able to get the tip of at least the tip of your little finger between the ring and your skin. Comfort is very important and the 'tightness' of the ring is no measure of security. As far as I am concerned that is down the amount of gap - particularly at the sides - between cage and back-ring.
    Also worth bearing in mind that a relatively small increase in diameter / radius can make quite a big difference to the circumference / area of the ring.
    I am currently wearing a Cherry Keeper. I originally ordered (by mistake) a 44m (1.73in) ring that was just too small. I've now got a 47.5mm (1.87in) ring that I think is going to be just fine. A 52mm ring = 2.04in and a 58mm ring is 2.83in: I'd be really surprised if you can't wear that!
    Good tip for measuring: use something like a braided USB cable, wrap it snugly around your cock and balls and right at the back of both, mark both ends of the cable where they cross with a piece of chalk and then measure the distance between the two chalk marks.

Pablete90 likes this.
  7. Pablete90

Pablete90 New member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Thanks for all your advice!
    I don't really think I could fit my junk through this ring, not with ice, lube, a hot bath, etc... It's just too small. But I'll keep those tips in mind when I get a new one!
    I'll look at Cherry Keeper! And the Chinese knock-offs sounds like a good idea: if I can get my hand on various rings at once, I could experiment properly.
    Thanks again!

P.S.: I don't really know if it's a good idea, but my bf thought about 3d-printing some rings.

PricessKitten likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well the cb ones come with 5 rings and the big one is huge.

9. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    I am pretty sure the CB models are modular and the ring comes in multiple pieces that are held together with little poles... When I used one I would put that big part under my sack and hook one side on the top hinge. Use a little press and close it up.

Not sure if that helps, but wear it for a little even if it is really tight, and work your way up.

Pablete90 likes this.
  10. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Just a suggestion, but some cages have hinged rings that make it easier to get on.

Pablete90 likes this.
  11. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    I think that is a very good idea ! If you haven't already been to the Cherry Keeper site all their products are 3D printed (by a company in the Netherlands called Shapeways).

JosieLynn, at Cherry Keeper, is great to deal with and she is already geared up to producing custom designs for customers. So if the b/f can print off a simple ring for you to get the size right that sounds ideal.

A plain 'O' ring will do that for you but, again have a look at Cherry Keeper, rings can come in ovals: 'fatter' both North-South and East-West; they can be concave or convex (helps adjust the gap between cage and ring for security) and single, double and even triple rings.

Just get one that fits you first !

12. downlow

downlow Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    The cb 6000, which I have, is meant to be assembled in place. That's its main benefit over solid ring cages. Put the smallest u- shaped piece that will fit on first behind your balls, then the back plate with pin, then the front plate, then spacer, then cage, then lock. Be care not to pinch your skin during all of those steps. Good luck!

13. lost dog

lost dog Active member

none
    united states// midwest
    Local Time:
    hi : I have the same problem , large balls . and we had a problem when we started locking, I could not get my balls in a 55mm ring , I found relaxing and putting my cock in the ring ,first and stay thats the most important thing...next pull as much skin threw as you can next with a little push on the left ball it goes in than as you pull the rest of the skin threw , at the same time push the right one threw. and put sone lube on the ring so it slides around on the cock and ball sack for comfort . lube up your cock and put your cage on . my mistress now has 5 different style cages all in stainless steel that I wear. and after a lot of practice I go in the ring very smoothly also she has been locking me down for 5 years now some shot times -- 5 to 10 days -- and long term witch I agreed on trying 97 days in a row only out to clean and inspect and on orgasms
    hope this helps,
    have fun in your cages,

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    If you have got both balls in then your almost there, once at this point, push the ring up against your scrotum and push your balls down with one hand, then squeeze your penis through the ring, and your done!

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    praps the one that got a ring that open up wud be best for a man that has got big balls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice