Think I've finally had my pa5k breakthrough

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by akm3, Apr 17, 2010.

1. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    OK I think I've finally figured out what I need to do to be able to wear this thing.

I have all three sizes and have tried tons of tips and tricks, but finally found one that works, for me.

I am using the middle sized device right now. What I used to do was stick the penis head in far enough to mount the hook and that was that. Problem was pulling on the head as it wanted to go back in tube and thus pulling on piercing = pain.

What I do now is to pull the cage allll the way to the base of the penis and pull all the forskin all the way through. Then I slide the cage forward slowly so there is still a tiny bit of foreskin poking out the front of the cage, and much less pressure on the piercing, since the whole penis isn't constantly trying to retract. This quadrupled my wear times immediately and I was able to go over 30 hours for the first time. Took a break and everything was fine. I think with this breakthrough I'm finally on my way to extended wear. About fricken time!

I'll report more as I learn it, but I'm safely locked with no pain and turned the keys over, finally. My wife, of course, is thrilled :) She is going on a 5 day business trip in a few months and was really hoping to be able to have me locked for it. I think we'll make that, although we will leave a key accessible to me but in a signed envelope so she'll know if I have an emergency and need out.

Neat!

-Allen

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    congrats

Uh oh. I guess I did not try that. My solution was a tad different, but more radical: cut the frontmost bars away...

It's a bit late to test your solution, but I'm happy for you :)

3. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    Oh happy day! After setting a new record of time, it was bedtime and I asskd my wife how she felt about letting me out to check how things are looking. She asked I was suffering at all to which o replied I was horny but everything was comfortable and painless. She had a smile and said "oh good, you're going to leave it on then"

didn't take her long to adapt and my personal longest wearing record (formerly always having to be cut short because of pain and stress on my pa) therefore has increased by at least 8 hours! I wonder when she is thinking of letting me out!
    After months of pursuing this fantasy I finally have the comfort to let her decide and see what she might have been planning and had in store all these months!

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Isn't this thingy called Chastity a !!!!! But glad to hear that you "fingering" things out. Don't beat yourself up. No matter what device we have, we still have to work on something to make it our own. Good luck with the extended lock up coming. And I have a key that is taped to a signed paper with clear packing tape, covering front and back. I would have to tear it apart if needed. It has been tucked away inside my wallet for two years. Just in case. But I will let you know that it says . If open for any reason other than a Medical Emergency. 90 Going Without Penalty. But do what works for you, and enjoy....

Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice