Trying to find a pic - cover for cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by stejarn, Feb 19, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. stejarn

stejarn New member

Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place. I remember seeing an image, probably on tumblr, of a cage with a silicone penis covering it. It wasn't a strap-on over the top, nor the 'kept for her' attachment that I have found searching this forum. I didn't bother saving it in the past as it cropped up fairly regularly in searches, but I can't find it at all today. If it is of any help, I am sure it was on a an early generation of cage like the CB range with the posts to hold the parts together. Hopefully someone else will remember this and point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance

2. stejarn

stejarn New member

Local Time:
    That's the problem with lockdown, there is nothing better to take your mind away from the annoying things you can't find. Well, I found it, and it was from tumblr but I can't credit whoever created it as I can't find out. It wasn't quite as I remembered, and no-one else managed to locate where to buy it 4 or so years ago.

Attached Files:

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I remember this! I suggested to my madam about getting one to disguise my cage. But she laughed and said it wasn’t to be disguised!

4. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    I think it may be a repurposed "packer".

5. stejarn

stejarn New member

Local Time:
    Thanks. I ended up posting the picture to my profile instead of the thread at first, so there were some comments there In answer to the question 'where can I get this':

That was was being asked 4 years ago when this picture was first posted. I tracked it back to TeamLocked's tumblr account. There was no answer then, or since that I can find. Someone did suggest that it was a hollow packer, or it could be realistic penis sleeve. I reckon somebody cast it themselves and just wanted to (annoyingly) remain anonymous.

I haven't found a STP packer that looks like this, but who knows how long the photo was taken before being first posted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice