New and excited

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Neith, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Hello,

I have been fantasizing and lurking for awhile now. Wife and I discussed it and she’s not totally on board yet, but she wasn’t against me wearing chastity and her holding the key.

I had some small issues (pun intended) on my first purchase. I am a grower. From 2” to 7” or so. I read about everything and thought I had figured it out.

I bought a small cage to prevent me from even starting an erection and I thought I measured the base right. I took my cock rings and put them on and chose the one that was snug. It was 2” so I thought the 1.97” would work. Wrong! Anyways, the cage seemed perfect. It made me push a decent amount of myself back inside of me. Enough to actually prevent me from any erections at night.

Sleeping was fine but maybe a few hours moving around like normal the entire thing slipped off. Luckily I wasn’t walking around at work.

I did some more research and it brought me here. I read someone explaining that you needed to have something so tight it would stay on but not too tight to cut off circulation. They suggested a ring that you could get a finger to the first knuckle in with your package. So I went back to my rings and I found one that I was able to get a finger to the first knuckle with my 1.5” ring. It was kind of easy to do, but the blood in my package was swelling as I put the finger in. Needless to say I ordered the ring that was 1.5”. It’ll be here 2/22/21.

I found the koalaswim website and I already have my eyes on two items that I’ll probably graduate to. Is it normal to already be looking for more? It seems addicting.

This one should’ve been my first purchase knowing everything I know now. I’m already pushing into myself and this may make things easier by pushing more. It’s also lighter and probably easier to never come off because of less weight? Who knows?
    https://www.koalaswim.com/Dwarf-Cock_p_978.html

The other one that I really would love is below. As a grower I am sure this would stop everything and anything and provide a perfect stop to any initial jumps to that area.
    https://www.koalaswim.com/Munchkin-Screwed-Inverted-Convertible-DEEP-THROAT-_p_1148.html

I don’t know why but that munchkin one really turns me on and excites me.

Well there’s my intro and my first bumble of an experience. If you see anything I’m doing wrong or if I’m setting myself up for failure, please let me know your thoughts.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    hello and welcome. Good luck

Neith likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. Hope you find it enjoyable as well as helpful.

Neith likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

Neith likes this.
  5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Greetings Traveler! Welcome to The Mansion!!!

Also, if you are 2'' inches at your shortest and you are new to this you might want to get a device that gives you like 1 3/4'' inches.

Neith likes this.
  6. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it.

King Hippo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice