Cleaning help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissymaidsuki, Apr 13, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sissymaidsuki

sissymaidsuki Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    I've currently been locked in my cb3k since april 9th and have a possibillity of release on april 24th. Originally Mistress said that it could be removed for cleaning and shaving once a week, I would have 15 mins max and Mistress will supervise. However She as know questioned wether it is neccessary to be removed once a week. I shower every day and shave all my body hair off so I'm always very clean.
    Is it possible then that we could leave it on for a longer period of time.

suki xx

2. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Actually you should clean the cage portion more often than that. If nothing more than flushing it while on with fresh water. Think shower massager.

3. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress allows me daily removal for cleaning the device (cb6000) and Her property. i can get a pretty good cleaning without removal but i personally need to relive the tube and penis shaft otherwise i get terrible itching. When She is away or i am out on business i use a cotton tip soaked in silicone lube (gun oil) and spread it about inside the tube cage and penis. Works for me! i do think you need to be thorougly cleaning a minimum of every 3 days. Just my view.

4. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    Uh oh. I wish you had not mentioned that ,)

There are some .... let's say, issues, in using shower massager to your (umm...) private parts.

5. tinky

tinky sissy/servant

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    i've been locked for just shy of 3 weeks now, and in that time Mistress has not allowed any removal of my cb6000 at all, not even for a thorough clean. Her view is that using cotton buds/q tips daily in the shower is more than adequate and that i do not need any more cleaning than that.

6. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    As my hub says, I prefer him as clean as possible. It can't be healthy for skin to be trapped under plastic continuously if you want the penis functioning. My hub is circumcised which I prefer as it looks nicer but more than anything else, it is definately cleaner without a foreskin. Now add hot, sweaty plastic to all that and in my view, you have an appendage that is pretty off putting for your Mistress.

7. tinky

tinky sissy/servant

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    interesting points Celtic Queen, and ones that i have raised with my Mistress. however She knows how meticulous i am about hygiene and to take that away from me is part of the whole chastity dynamic for Her, and therefore i am stuck with longer showers and cotton buds. like Your hubby i am also uncircumcised and i do worry about how my penis is looking underneath the plastic, but i am unsure how much longer i am to be kept this way.

8. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    I spend a month at a time with out CB600s coming off.
    To clean -must be flacid -use a hand held shower nozzle on jet into slot at front, then q tips, another thourgh flush.
    No problems -just takes longer. Just do it every day -I actually do it twice a day if i can
    I suppose if she wants it to stay in -it stays in
    Just my view.
    I have also had the severe itching thing - but found using NO lubrication solved this. In fact over time i am now finding minimal lubes, absolutely minimal works best.

9. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    i just can't get the tube on without lube. i do have a decent girth and even soft and lubed i struggle. i use gun oil very sparingly and i am certain the lube adds to the need to clean i would love to try it with none and when i am put in my Eros steel cage cleaning is really easy but the sharp edges of the cuff make it to severe for long term wear. W/e are experimenting with every other day cleaning but it does get a bit skanky after 48 hours. i can't try as i have, get a good enough clean with the shower and soap cotton bud method. What i really want is a comfy metal cage for 24 7.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice