Looking to Find My Start (Online, NY, N.E.PA)

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by TheAuthorNY, Jan 8, 2021.

1. TheAuthorNY

TheAuthorNY New member

Addiction Recovery Services
    Elmira, NY, US
    Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    Where Do I Start?
    One of the best actors to Grace the role of the character said “First things first, but not in that order.” Call me Arthur to begin, at least at the get-go.

To save some fun for later, I have been involved in BDSM for the last 10 years or so. During that time, I have found myself to be less of any one thing than a kinkster and someone who enjoys the intimacy that this lifestyle brings. One of my core passions is education and working to see the stigmatization of kink cease. I believe that only happens when you speak about something eloquently and from experience.

Flash forward to today—I realized that I had a fascination with chastity and some of the accompanying activities it held about 3 years when I was a temporary keyholder. Not only did I want to learn more about being the holder of those keys, but I also wanted to know what it felt like to be in chastity, to have this enforced. I can’t tell someone Boston Creme Donuts are delicious until I have had one myself, and the same applies to BDSM. How can I tell a partner what their experiencing is normal, abnormal or anything in between of I have no frame of reference? You have no blankin frame of reference, Donny!

Why I’m Here
    Specifically, in this thread, I would like to find a partner with whom I can explore chastity (ironically) freely (see? irony). I want to find someone who can help me better understand this form of the lifestyle and maybe even branch out further into it! I want to know more, to experience more, to be able to speak with genuine knowledge and help provide for those interested a further feeling of safety and knowledge that they can explore their desires free of shame, guilt or stigma.

What I’m Looking For
    A teacher. A partner. Someone who will laugh at my jokes and share my passions. I need someone who will keep me committed to this and not allow me to falter until I say the safe word.
    For more specifics? I prefer women, but I also enjoy me who are more masculine than myself. I am bi, and I have an array of kinks that would support further exploration in chastity.

Who Am I?
    I am a huge flipping nerd. I’m a workaholic. When I’m not working, I’m working on a very special project that is near and dear to my heart. In the background, if it’s not music playing I have an H.Jon Benjamin show of kind on a loop, or some sci-fi film I never watched and later found out was a cardinal sin not have seen. My office is filled with comic book references and my home study would be filled with the same, save for I don’t have a study. I like to laugh and have fun. I want to explore and sink my teeth in to learn hands on. I know myself enough to say that I need someone to help me with this.

Is that you?

KrystineKellogg likes this.
  2. KrystineKellogg

Voiceover Actress - Podcast Host - Slutrepreneur
    Near St. Paul, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    Welcome to CM. You may to check into the AD section as well for your search.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice