Are locked penises more alluring to a KH?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Looking Glass Girl, Apr 12, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    This is a question for KHs... do you find yourself MORE interested in playing with your man's bits when he's in his device?

I suspect that I would. It would be a HUGE turn-on for me for my badass man to make himself vulnerable like that for me... locking up his package so cute like a present or a toy. I think I'd want to unwrap my present and play with my adorable toy more than I would otherwise. Maybe the novelty wears off and I'd grow out of that over time? I sort of hope I wouldn't. I can't wait to find out, but for now, it's all academic for me.

I'd love to hear your experiences if you don't mind sharing. Am I the only one who thinks they look adorable in their little devices? Thanks!

:penisdance:

2. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    I find myself endlessly amused by the rattling of my hub's device and do really enjoy teasing him in it. Appearancewise, I find the CB6000 a bit too functional looking although it's the main device he wears for comfort. I like to see him in his Eros steel cage when we play, I think it looks very sexy. I'm undecided about a belt.

3. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    How fun! Other people probably think he's carrying some keys in his pocket, but you and he know better! The rattling sounds like it could add quite a bit to the experience. Thanks for mentioning that!

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Oh yes.....

5. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    Is that a "yes" to male units looking sexier in hardware or are you happy to hear that we think they look sexy? :)

6. Devine Lady T

Devine Lady T you may kiss My shoes.

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Seeing penises locked in their right place is defiantely a turn on. Though personally, I much prefer the bits and pieces tucked up and away to form a repkica female mound. ;->

7. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    My wife agrees. She thinks locked cocks look far nicer than limp free cocks.

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I prefer the look of a nicely packaged penis rather than a free jiggling loose one.
    However it's the symbolism and status of it that really floats my boat.

If I had my way they would all be locked in order that men better understand their position at the same time as allowing us all to live a more peaceful existence.

Curious40ish likes this.
  9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I just love the look. I like shiny things, so I can't wait to get our Mature Metal.

I always feel happier and more inclined towards play and teasing when pet is locked.

10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    And just because his cock's locked doesn't mean you can't play with his berries.....

LOL

11. MistressJackie

MistressJackie Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    the look of a locked penis

@Mascara^Snake...My thoughts exactly!

12. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    Oooooh yes... very much looking forward to that part! I don't feel I've had enough "quality time" with the dangly bits in past (vanilla) relationships. There's only so much nut-loving a free penis seems to be able to tolerate. They're very jealous and possessive little guys aren't they? :)

I've given this a good deal of thought and fully intend to ravish Mr. Intended's eggs until they're quite hard boiled. Once he's locked up tight of course. I can't wait. :)

13. Celtic Queen

Local Time:
    Hub has never had much attention to his nuts before and I think most women dont really know what to do with balls as they think it all goes on with the dick. Lock that away and you have a whole new playground. I find them a source of endless fascination and amusement ranging from pleasure to gentle CBT to re enforce his submission. They are his most sensitive, delicate and vulnerable parts and if he is willingly handing them over for play time, then who cant fail to be charmed by the little guys?

My favourite use of all though is a bedtime handwarmer (and I have very cold hands).............

14. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    it's not my place.....

very cold hands.... and 32 pegs on and then off one at a time .......that's gentle cbt??? still they belong to Her so now i'm bound to get punished for this post ....:act081:

15. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    LMAO!!!

They ARE adorable! I'm envisioning parking my sweetheart up against a wall with a spreader bar at the ankles and then taking up residence there between his thighs for a good long time. Oooooooh... now that I think of it, I may have to get a whole rig set-up in case his legs turn to jelly...

<scratches chin and looks around the room for a suitable location>

16. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    Uh oh... well I guess she could get a craving for "frosty nuts on the rocks" or something and ice you up. That would definitely be worse! So I think cold-ish hands are definitely gentle compared to the potential alternatives. :)

<imagines cockislocked running to the icebox to quickly dispose of all forms of ice packs>

17. cockislocked

Local Time:
    too late....

Mistress told me a few days ago to expect more teperature play, and glasses of iced water would feature.... i guess i can figure that one out..... Don't give Her anymore ideas... PLEASE!!! LOL!
    :White_Flag:

18. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    Frosty?

One can alternate cool hands (or colder material) with hot wax, You know...

Just sayin'

If you take some nice, soft rope and tie it in a loop that goes around the sac and around and around in a long coil with the testicles nicely trapped at the end, the pleasure -- erm pain -- can be intensified. Little slaps can feel like bigger ones.

Oh and weights!

Get a nice parachute. It's your option if You want a studded one, but studs tend to be best for more advanced play...
    Get some deep sea fishing weights (they're cheaper because they're not in a kink store) and other lead goodies from a hardware store (or some nice heavy chain). Get some nice hooks and start increasing the weight. Weight lifting, who would have thunk it?

i can think of some other really fun things to do, all of which have been lovingly done to me.

19. cockislocked

Local Time:
    The tackle shop

Mistress has already done all of the parachute and fishing weights bit.... many times, She loves going to the fishing shop and getting the weights.... the old guy in the shop... if only he knew!!! She had me 'lift' 4 kg box of soap powder attached to the 'chute one time... i did move it off the floor for about 3 seconds...., that really hurt..... i found a limit that day.

its the temp. play thats coming up that makes me nervous...

20. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    Nut mittens!

Well I found some "mittens" for your little buddies! Your Mistress could pull on the yarns to make the fit much more snug! Plus it's quite a fashion statement! What man wouldn't be proud to be seen in this at the gym?
    [​IMG]

I'll bet we could come up with quite a "bartender's guide" to preparing balls for maximum enjoyment between the lot of us! Toasty nuts, Frosty Balls, hehehehe!!!

21. cockislocked

Local Time:
    can't access it..

got this when clicking on the link? is it coz i's a sub??? lol!

Referral Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://n2.cdn.spikedhumor.com/1/586000/135955_121007_ball_warmer_1.jpg" on this server. Reference #24.8fa378d5.1273961148.dee4dd1

22. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    Uh oh... try this one. Sorry 'bout that!

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/135955/Nut-Mitten.html

23. cockislocked

Local Time:
    Thank You that worked..... Should keep me all toasty and warm and safe from Her cold hands.... Until She orders it's removal..... Not sure i will win this one, or any for that matter ah.... The life of a sub eh?

Lol!

24. Celtic Queen

Local Time:
    No safety from my cold hands sweetheart..or the pegs...or the parachute.....

25. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    :evilgrin0010:
    I imagine that mitten might shrink up a lot if it were to get wet as well...

HAVE FUN!!! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice