Trying my first week of 24/7 Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Neil968, Feb 17, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Neil968

Neil968 Member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Day 1
    So with the pandemic going on and currently being unemployed, I decided to try chastity 24/7 for a full week, starting from 2/16 to 2/23. I bought my first chastity device back in 2017 which was a knock off cb6000s from aliexpress. I've been using it on and off since then, usually a few hours here and there to just having it on overnight, but never a full day let alone a full week. I could never go a full day or past it because I was younger at the time and had no self control and would just take it off and jerk off which defeats the purpose. The cb6000s also didn't fit well either. The u-rings fit me well, but it was the tube that was causing me problems. I am grower, not a shower and I am uncircumcised too. When flaccid, even with the s version, I wasn't filling out the tube and with my foreskin pulled back it would get pinched in the vents, which was not fun. After that I took a break and bought a chaste bird 304 stainless steel chastity device in 2018. This device fit me much better with it being smaller, but I end up only using it for a couple hours and overnight to again. It was a little too heavy for me which was constantly straining my testicle which I didn't like. The other problem was that I only had one ring which turned out to be to big for me and was my fault for not getting th other ring sizes. So I end up taking a break again. Fast forward to 2020 a I decided to get another chastity device which was The Nub HT V3. I saw this device from browsing chastity mansion actually. It looked intriguing and it was small so I bought it. It was definitely small and I actually liked the look of just seeing my balls but I end up wearing it just like my last two devices, just for different reasons. The main reason I stop wearing it was that it was hard to put on, definitely with foreskin that kept getting pinched and constantly needing to clean. So during my break from chastity, I got bought a 3D printer and was browsing reddit and found a person who made a tube that will work with the cb6000s rings. I printed it and fits and feels better then my other three devices. So now that I have time on my hands, a better fit and feeling chastity device and more self control, I will now start my one week chaste. Hopefully I will be able to complete it and feel all the high and lows that come with chastity. Thank you for reading.

NsToy likes this.
  2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Best of luck on your journey.

3. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    Hope its going well after the first night. It will feel strange to start with but after a few it will just feel normal.
    I've done over 1500 days of continuous wear of a device and its just part of me now, in fact it feels really strange when I am not wearing one.

Chastehubs and SergioUK like this.
  4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    You love the 24/7 wear. the hardest part it getting accustomed to the nite time visitor. You will love the change and it will feel weird when you do not wear it.

Chastehubs likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice