Control

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by enslavedbyc, Feb 16, 2021.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    I’ve always found it interesting how different my wife’s approach to Femdom is from many others. She doesn’t want a “willing service sub eager to do her bidding”. She just wants control. She is happiest when making me do what I would otherwise not do. Her use of chastity has nothing to do with a desire that I not masturbate or even technically to limit my ability to have sex. A chastity device is just another tool for her to exert control and she uses many tools to effectively control me. Any others in similar circumstances?

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    My Wife's use is working for her control of having control of, no demand for or expectation of my sexual satisfaction . That is price to be allowed to be physically close with her in any form.

3. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    She actually sounds like fun.
    But there shouldn't be anything you dont want to do for her. Maybe that's kind of her point.
    But I guess this depends on what she has you doing.
    So what is she having you do (and maybe instead of what?) and what are the other tools of control you mention and how does she use them?

4. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    What you don't want to do changes the longer you are denied. Limits seem way more flexible the more frustrated and teased you feel. Fortunately most KH don't take things too far. Then there are the ones that just want to see where the road ends. I think often the sub is curios also.

5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I am doing all she asks and directs. Detailing the journey in my journal " Vanilla to Owner"

She restarted chastity in our 39 yr marriage after our discussions about how to earn back her trust to let me be close. Right now trying to prevent her switching us to separate twin beds.

6. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

Oh great I'll check it out.

As I have the utmost respect for women and for what they have to put up with from men I'm very glad that you're doing what you're told now. I look forward to reading your story.

Madame Deezi likes this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    It's a work in progress but we seem to be building momentum in positive directions.

8. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    You missed the point that she has no interest in willing servants. If I wanted to do whatever she wanted, she wouldn’t want me.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  9. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    Actually, in my case after 39 years of experience with chastity, it turns out that a point system that results in an approximate 1 in 3 chance of release, is more addictive than a slot machine. It’s the same science that makes Las Vegas rich, and it helps her control me. Understanding that the house has the advantage does not lessen the effectiveness.

Mauiperson likes this.
  10. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    Oh. That's different.

11. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    That's certainly very true for me. I find my mindset changing as soon as I put my cage on.
    If I'm not in chastity then 'theoretically' I'm happy to do anything She asks. Caged I'm literally amenable and 'open' to anything she commands.
    And, not unusual I know, but the longer I'm in chastity and denied the more frustrated and kinkier I get - to the point where I'm happy to beg for anything in the hope, rather than expectation, of being allowed out to play.
    Chastity is often referred to as a journey and I think that's true in the sense that the more time you have spent in the 'lifestyle' (rather than physically caged) the further you will have traveled down the road and the more your perceptions will have changed.
    Once a particular boundary has been crossed you can never go back to it again and when the extraordinary becomes commonplace then you have to look for the next 'new' thing.
    I think this is why a lot of men are constantly trying to set new records for the length of time they are locked and constantly searching for the Holy Grail of the escape-proof cage.

Isopropylforyou and LockitMan like this.
  12. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    If she like control she should add some electronics to your device.
    We are seeing the beginnings of wireless technologies entering chastity devices, most are not that good yet but in time they should offer KH almost unlimited control of her sissy. Total security and no way to escape.
    Perhaps it will necessary to create a new body of chastity law to protect the sissies from undue punishment.

LockitMan and Jammy like this.
  13. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    we're all different, which is why communication between couples is so important. Good luck to you both. I like her approach, I have to say.

14. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    In answer to the questions on methods of Control beyond chastity: Yes, electronics are part of her toolbox remote collars and fenceless yard collars are both very effective and adaptable (with the flip of a switch you can be required to stay in an area or out of an area with a fenceless yard). Having an OBD wired device installed on your sports car that monitors acceleration, speed, hard breaking and your location at all times can take the joy out of driving. Financial controls and access to electronic media also come into play should the mood strike her.

LockitMan and DarkKnight like this.
  15. enslavedbyc

Local Time:

Perhaps you would be interested in this: https://fancysteel.com/products/advanced-chastity-trainer

or This:

https://fancysteel.com/collections/advanced/products/fancy-steel-advanced-mens

My wife is deciding about this:
    https://fancysteel.com/products/advanced-training-collar

...or waiting to see if they put out an updated version soon, to add to her electronics collection.

16. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    It is good to see manufactures are starting to build electronic devices. I hope to price will go down as others enter the market. The electronic devices will give the KH total control of the sissy.

17. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    ...or non-sissy sub or slave as applicable.

18. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    For us it’s a game, spice up our lives with a fetish, and a way for her to take control over certain aspects of our life. We have always had a vice, we were swingers, she is bi, we have always been on the kinky side, and it’s a way for her to blow off some steam. I do enjoy her control, but at times it is a little frustrating. However, when she does unlock me and the mood strikes her, I can take her any way I want until the day is done and I am worn out.

we are a loving couple and enjoy each other, but when we assume our roles it takes us to many places. Some are sensual and some are dark, in the end we are both satisfied. Our bdsm sessions are a way for her to let off steam and me to be that relief valve. My flogging is her way of getting out her frustration caused by a male client saying something inappropriate or touching her arm, shoulder, or knee. I enjoy the punishment and sometimes the reward she gives me when done.

She is very sensual and my time in the cage allows me to focus on her and the pleasure we find in each other.

Guest 3729 and true42 like this.
  19. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    That sounds like a great relationship! By the way, "relief valve" would be a fantastic T-shirt and inside joke! I have been that "relief valve", and would wear it proudly!

20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    this is just how my madam first thought of the cage! It is a way to actually take control of my body and my mind!

21. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    This sounds like a fantastic setup and quite an interesting thought process, both on her end and your reaction to it. Would you mind elaborating on it?

You talked about her restricting access to electronic media, what and when would she take away from you? How do you react to that and feel about it? If you are, for example, not allowed to watch Netflix, what do you do instead (or do you just sit, bored for the evening).
    What does it feel like driving, knowing you are being tracked.

How does this whole setup make you feel? Are there things you do differently now because you know she is watching etc?

Sorry for the twenty questions, I just find this setup incredible. We all know how to spank or deny, but this sort of psychological dynamic can cut much deeper.

22. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    Let’s start with driving. If you’ve had the OBD device installed for a while then (depending on the restrictions setup), day to day you realize, your previously fun to drive sports car, just isn’t any fun anymore. However, if you are distracted by work, life etc., you forget and speed, accelerate to hard, break to hard or drive your car somewhere you’re not allowed, she receives texts detailing the violations (you don’t know when this happens). If she responds by locking me out of the apps on my phone, iPad and computer for the evening I can always read a book (while wondering what else might happen). On the other hand, she might simply text me that I have to type 200 lines on writeforme.org (which helpfully to her records my typing errors), related to my driving violation(s), that will keep me busy for 1-3 hours based on how hard she makes the task (what might she do regarding my typing mistakes?). But she might find it fun to simply use the smart home tech to keep me locked in the garage for an hour after I pull my car in. She can do that from her phone from anywhere. So, how do I feel? Controlled. Just the way she wants me to. Technology is very pervertible to a Femdom who is so inclined and takes very little effort to gain significant results.

23. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My BR is strong willed alpha cuckold. I too have absolutely no interest in a service sub at my feet waiting to do my bidding. I want a man with a voice with the intellect and ability to use it. A man who will challenge me and push my boundaries. The stronger the man the more fun he is to break. Chastity for me is also about control and exerting my will over a strong man. Our relationship has evolved over the years and yes chastity is but only one tool however this tool is significant and can serve much. Holding the key to my man's pleasure is paramount in controling and manipulating all of him to my will. Learning how to extract and focus that sexual energy and target it just so I can achieve just about anything I want
    If nothing else it is a fun game that keeps us running hot for each other after 22 years of marriage.

24. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sometimes I feel that is also my wife’s approach. She’s loved the control since day one, there have been others femdom activities that we’ve tried but ultimately it’s about her telling me what to do and as you said, having me do things I probably otherwise would not do.

25. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    However along with the control she does like the servant behavior I exhibit for her. She likes to refer to me as her slave butler. She’s certainly not as hardcore about control as you have described your wife @enslavedbyc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice