A keyholders diary...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Jen, Nov 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Remember, his issues are not about You. You remain the same, wonderful Woman you have always been and nothing and nobody can change that. And Your willingness to communicate and insistence on honesty and honor are the right tools to use.

2. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    debt has been settled. thanks to all for your support of MY GODDESS.

on to our regularly scheudled dramas-------:happy0030:

3. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen,

i am glad that there is some resolution and that Your life continues to move forward. Yes communications is oh so vital, especially with a long distance relationship such as this. i know You will work out the details, just glad to see You happier.'

cynthia

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Back to our regularly scheduled program...LMAO

Glad things are better Jen

Mistress Michelle

5. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Thanks a bunch my peeps :)

Before I leave for my evening out, I want to show everyone my new 'do. I am no longer blonde. I decided to color my hair and go darker. A friend said..."So, the drapes match the carpet now? Well, actually in your case...more like the drapes match the hardwood floors." :haha4:

So, whatcha think???

John wants me to go even darker. He's got a "thing" for dark hair. I'm still getting used to it.

Here are some pictures:

Attached Files:

6. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen,

a nice color actually, i don't think You need to go darker. i like it, now to maintain it. i have to have my roots touched up every 3 to 4 weeks. am having the highlights put back in this week. Have a wonderful night out.

cynthia

7. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Actually, this is my natural color Cynthia. Nothing to maintain. The blonde was a total PITA to keep up. This should be easy-peasy.

Thanks for the compliment. It's starting to grow on me :butterfly:

8. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    Showers and growers

Goddess Jen

You would look good in a burlap sack while bald. You have mojo.

As to your hair colour, au naturel sounds healthier to me than peroxides!

Respectful cross-border hugs,

Cindy- Lou :cat:

9. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Jen i for one think it looks lovely. All those in favor say "i" or "I". :ten-on-ten:

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

10. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Geepers crip Jen.. What the hell happened to Your hair?? You get caught in a wind storm? LOLOLOL Funny though,,,, Now even Your HAIR will match the Zebra wood...LOLOLOL..

Ok.. for real.. Um,, I'm not a fan of dark hair.. But,,,, For You I'll make an exception.. Looks good on You..

tiff-he

11. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    It's beautiful, though You may be doing double-takes in mirrors for a few days.

Is hubby suggesting that if You went jet black, he'd be tormented more while in Chastity? Hmmmmm...

That could be used agains him in a very diabolical way.

12. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Look at that! I go and leave for a while and you go change everything LOL. Truth be told I like the hair color.

13. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    MIKE?!?! How the hell are you, sweetie? Missed you around here.

Thanks for checking in. We're all still waiting for you to take a ride up. I'm getting on the back of that bike some time this summer! Keep in touch, hun.

The new hair is starting to grow on me. I'm actually thinking of making it a tad darker. Being that I used to be a hairdresser, once I start playing with color I have to try it all. Thanks for all the compliments!

14. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    OK, I'll dismiss that smart ass comment, because you do have some amazing wood, Sir Tiff. Truth be told, I can't wait to get my hands on it! :evilgrin0010:

15. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Lady Jen

It has to be easy and fun right for YOU, with the honest subby hubby support. Enjoy the new looks and work with it. Do you have to change any Domme attire to make it the right look?

This thread just keeps on growing and changing - always with spark.

aline

16. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    LOL LMAO...
    I can tell You have seen pics of my wood.. Trust me,, Your not the only one that wants my wood in their hands.. Good thing I have plenty for them all to play with.

"Sir" tiff

17. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    Goddess Jen - Saw Your beatiful toes somewhere -Your sub doesn't do Your nails?
    shame You put them in boots - but Your boot are great

18. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    What a wonderful weekend John and I have had! We're in Wisconsin spending time with Linda and Tiff and having so much fun. I'm on Linda's laptop right now, so I'll write more when I get back. To say the least, we don't want to go home tomorrow. Tiff has taken me fishing and now I'm even more addicted than I was before. I LOVE to fish and Tiff is the BEST teacher. He was very patient with me and taught me all the tricks to become a great fisher-woman ;-)

The only thing I want to go home for is to take pics of the paddles Tiff made for me so I can show you all. You've never seen anything like this. They are beyond gorgeous. I can't wait to show them off!! John got a peek into his shop and in his words, "Dude, you're gonna make bank!"

I'll catch you all when I get back home. Miss you...luv ya!:butterfly:

19. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    OK, now you've done it.

i've never had a foot fetish -- until now. Goddess, You're surely doing everything You can think of to provoke the male of the species. And i really appreciate You for that.

'Specially the cute little key around the toe. Ahh.

Great to hear You had a great time fishing. i do hope You find Wisconsin wonderful and inviting. i never met anyone from that state who was unfriendly and that recommends it.

20. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Come on Jen.. i can't wait to hear how Your and Happypant's weekend went.. lolol..

21. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Obviously you've never worn a Bears jersy in Green bay. You'll find some mighty unfriendly people there!:anim_63:

22. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Alright, alright...I'll let you know how it was. Sheesh! So impatient. =)

OK, to put it in the simplest of terms, John and I had a fantabulous time. Let me recap.

It's about a 5 hour drive for us so we left around 3 on Friday and got there about 7:30. We were greeted by Linda's warm welcome and a tad more. Some of the ladies on the Mansion know about this already, but we decided to play a little joke on John. He was pretty nervous about meeting Tiff and Linda because of where we know them from. Get it??? He asked me what would be going on for the weekend and if Linda was planning on "having a go" with him. :sex007: After I assured him that this was going to be just a friendly visit, I thought it a shame to let an opportunity to have some fun with my husband slip through my fingers. hehe.... I asked Linda if she would mind greeting us at the door dressed in full Domme gear to give him a little scare. She agreed and when we walked in I saw her, starting laughing under my breath, and watched John give her the complimentary hug. His face was like, "What in the FUCK have I got myself into?!?"

Anyway, after the joke was over and he admitted that we got him we basically spent the evening chatting and eating some fantastic pizza. We did get to take a peek into Tiff's wood shop. This man has got some gorgeous wood, which I thoroughly enjoyed going over in detail. :ten-on-ten: John was thoroughly impressed and was in awe of the work that he's done. Unbelievable. We're standing around looking at all the projects and paddles that are laying on a table (drooling over them all) when Tiff says, "Jen, go on. Go find your paddles." I didn't even notice them hanging, but when I did....Oh my GAWD!! I seriously almost started crying. They are beyond amazing. They look they they were painted. I couldn't get over it. He made these for me. I felt so honored and special that he had specifically chose this wood and these designs because I wanted something like this. I'm going to say this a lot over this post, but I'm in love with that man. Oh! I forgot one part. I was talking to Linda in the shop and Tiff comes over holding a paddle and says, "I'm surprised you didn't say you wanted this one." Now, the paddle he's holding is beautiful, of course, but I didn't feel right taking/asking for anymore. So, he did the ol' "Assume the position and I'll let you have it." Oh, crap. My ass was already starting to hurt. John took the 1st hit (which wasn't hard enough for Tiff's liking the 1st time, so he hit me twice. :O), and Tiff took the second. Um...OOOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!! But, I got the paddle, so although the boys think they got one on Goddess Jen, we all know better...right??? :mad0055:

Saturday Tiff and I were going to go fishing, but it was crazy windy out and nothing but white caps on the lake. Not a good fishing day. Instead we did a little shopping, had a yummy steak dinner, took a pontoon boat ride with the dogs (John and I are IN LOVE with those babies), and I practiced bait casting. Basically, Tiff and I stood out in their driveway while I casted side arm over and over and over until I got some accuracy. He's a really really good fisherman and he was trying to teach me to fish for bass. Apparently, this was a bit more difficult than just putting a worm on the end of a pole with a bobber. I do have to put in a little "you go Jen" right here. I caught the 1st fish of the trip. Right off the dock. Yeah, I rock. :Locker:

Sunday, was fishing day!!!! John decided to stay back and watch their 800+ channels of cable (yep...Vampire there). We all went out on the boat and when the time came Tiff just said, "Alright Jen. Get fishing." Oh, boy. I was nervous, but I started to get a good rhythm and guess what??? I caught my first Northern!! I was so excited. It was a small one, but I still caught it on my 1st ever faux (hehe, Linda) bait. We fished for a long time, but finally I had to tell them I was done. I could barely lift my arm anymore. I came back sunburned and so sore I could barely move, but it was one of the best times I've ever had. Tiff taught me so much...I can never thank him enough. Linda was giving me encouragement the whole time, and when I got snagged in a tree she'd reassure me that she and even Mr. Cousteau gets caught in the trees sometimes. We laughed, caught fish, got fish guts on our jeans, worm dirt under our fingernails, and wind blown hair and I wanted to do it all over again. Did I say I had fun??? We had a great dinner of brats/hotdogs and salads, and then basically passed out. We were all so freaking tired.

I didn't want to go to sleep, because I knew we had to leave today. I was getting sad last night. All good things have to come to an end, I guess. We went out to breakfast this morning, and then said our goodbyes. UGH!!! It was so hard. John had such a great time...I had such a great time. Tiff and Linda are 2 of the most caring and fun people we've ever had the privilege to know. I've never seen John so relaxed around people that he doesn't know very well. They were instant friends. Linda and I laughed so hard together that my tummy hurt and my throat was sore. I know we'll be seeing each other again very soon, and I can't wait. Hell, John can't wait. I'll never forget this past weekend. Thank you so much, u 2. Love you both to pieces!!! :love0075:

p.s.
    Tiff? I want to tell you that it was an honor to be able to hold your rod in my hand and feel your wood. You are too kind. Linda is such a good sport to allow me such an honor. BTW...those nipple rings are fucking hot, babe. :evilgrin0010: John said he'll get his pierced, too..but only if Linda distracts him proper from the pain. C'mon Lin!! Take one for the team!!

23. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Pics of my new beauties (sorry they're so big):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Jen AND John,,
    I must first say it was OUR PLEASURE having Y/you two here. We both had an absolutely wonderful time. Y/you two are welcome here ANYTIME..
    Jen,, You have to be the most free spirited Woman I have EVER met. And I love that about You. You have a way of bringing sunshine to the cloudiest of days. I can certainly see why John fell in love with You.
    And um,, I must confess,, Um,, I kiiiiinda baited You on that wiggly paddle. I knew if I were going to get another chance to smack Your [sweet] bottom I needed a beautiful paddle. So when I saw your reaction to that one I said to myself "that's the one.go for it." And seeing John give You the first TWO swats was icing on the cake..LOLOL Ooooh how sweet it was...lololol
    John,, You have to have to have done something right in your life to end up with a Woman such as your wife. And from what I could see, You two are made for each other. Talk about calm cool and collected.. And given that you too have a love for wood makes you super in my book.
    Geeze.. I am at a loss as to what else to say here.. These people fill your head with so many things to say it's hard to put them into words. But trust me,, they are all great thoughts.
    The last time Ms. Linda and I have had this much fun has to be about 6 months ago.. It has to be something with the type of people that are into this lifestyle.

25. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    I woke up this morning and looked outside at the lake. The sun was gleaming through the light mist coming up off the glass smooth surface. A very large fish slowly rolled just breaking the surface, sending out gentle, ever widening rings. And I thought to myself, Jen would LOVE this.

This past weekend was one of the most enjoyable weekends in memory. Jen and John, you are truly wonderful people.I haven't laughed so hard, eaten so much, or been so worn out tired in as long as I can remember! Sunday, in the boat, flying across the choppy water at about 60mph and hitting that wave! OMG!! All I can remember seeing was your foot above my head! Next thing I know, you're back in your seat laughing like crazy and have a grip on my knee! Guess I shoulda told you to hang on. Oops! I wish we would have gotten pictures of all the fish you caught, not just that Northern.

I really don't know what else to say...It's so hard to put into words. You are both welcome to come back and stay as long as you like ANY TIME. John, just call ahead and I'll have the tv all warmed up for you!

Jen- of course I'll distract John in whatever way it takes to get that piercing done! My pleasure! Oh, and BTW...tiff told me to give the dogs BACON this morning!!!:confused0068:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice