Seeking advice

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Sissy Shane, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    I currently wear the cb6000s have been on and off for 4 months. I have basically gotten used to it but need to fine tune it a bit. I find i an pulling my sack back out alot basically putting the ring farther back. to fix this should i be wearing a smaller ring or a smaller spacer or both?

2. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    I think i found my own answer. My issue was it seemed the whole thing was sliding forward and really pulling at my sack making it unbearable to wear. Not just discomphort but serious pain. 2 days was all i could wear it so it was pretty useless. Well while i was out i masturbated and goddess found out. Well i told her as i should have and as u can imagine she was less than happy. SOOOOOOO basically she told me to FIGURE IT OUT. Anyway i had been using the largest spacer and ring so i thought the ring was to big making it to easy to slide forward so i went down a ring size. WRONG ANSWER wow that was not a good idea. slept ok with it but at work the next day after a few hours i couldnt even walk. Goddess has givin me the key to carry while trying new combos thank god as i had to remove it. Got home cleaned up and went back to large ring but went to the second smallest spacer. BINGO OMG i cant believe the differance. i have had it on straight for 48 hours ( i know not a long time) with no issues at all. Compared to before this is a HUGE deal. Its like its not even there. I dont know why it worked but im glad it did. the only thing i can figure is it kinda wedged my sack and wont let it slide forward. Well it did when i got hard pleasing goddess but thats expected. After readjusting i was fine. Anyway just wanted to post this in case others are having this problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice