Lori has closed down

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by NewLifer89, Jan 15, 2021.

1. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    I wonder what his total start up costs are? It would seem that a go fund me page or something similar could help him out as would, as mentioned above, taking pre-orders.

MistressEs_sub likes this.
  2. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    Can you open a case through PayPal for a full refund?

3. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    I don't know. I suppose so. But honestly, I'm done. Not sure it's worth fighting over 25 bucks.

4. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    you should have said you don’t have a PayPal account

5. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    I never said that I did have a paypal account. Came as a surprise that the refund just showed up that way.

6. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    I don't know the fine details of their falling out but I can attest that Ms Lori was trying her best to fix my cage at the time. Running a business that requires artisans, such as this, cannot be easy. Mike is an artist for sure but their dispute concluded with a very expensive cage that doesnt match the order and doesnt work. The fact that Ms Lori will not settle for that despite her hard reputation is sufficient reason for me to support her and hope she can regroup.

7. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    How did you get a hold of Mike? Ive reached out on Fetlife and IG, No answers

8. CuriousChaste

CuriousChaste Member

Local Time:
    I can't agree with this. My cage was made incorrectly and sent photos to back up the sizing issue. Once in Mr. Lori hands she came back and said it was (Calipers don't lie)

So my cage was returned and I've had to make the changes as best as I can. Quality of the cage is amazing. But I bought a paper weight in thr end with no fix other than to pay more.

9. MistressEs_sub

Sales Representative
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    His email address is linked to his Instagram account. Naturally his name really isn't Mike, but he responded quickly.

10. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    sheeeeeeiiiiiiiittttttttt! I was afraid that covid stress could cause something like this. I need a minor mod / repair but i havent been let out yet.

11. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    I did finally speak to him on IG. I brought up the idea to either find someone to help invest in the money to get him started, or take some orders up front to help front the equipment he needs. I really hate this for him. Im hoping he can get out on his own. He seems to have TONS of support on here and quite a few potential orders.. which might help with the cost.

Juan., MeatLocker and MistressEs_sub like this.
  12. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow Custom made toys for naughty boys (& sissies too!)

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In January 2020 PayPal stopped issuing refunds for "transaction fees". Up until that time, if you cancelled an order, you would be refunded the fee.

Now if you cancel an order, they keep the 'transaction fee', even though no "real" transaction took place. Personally I find this behavior extremely unethical, and I plan to stop doing business with PayPal as soon as I can find another payment processor with a similar fee structure.

To date, every processor I've researched charges higher fees than PayPal. If anyone here knows-of or uses a payment system they find superior to PayPal I would like to know who it is (Venmo doesn't count, because they're a subsidiary of PayPal!)

13. MeatLocker

MeatLocker Owned & Owner

IT Generalist
    Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I stop using PayPal a decade ago. If they piss you off enough, you’ll find another way.

durango_o likes this.
  14. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Why are you trying so hard to support the guy that is the problem? He obviously can’t follow written directions. He messed mine up last year and also had a burr in a place he should have caught if he was looking. Post inspection welding inspection should always include inspection under magnification and I found the problem with why the glans locking pin wasn’t fitting correctly as soon as I looked under magnification. Following written instructions, post production QC inspections are crucial to this kind of work and he obviously isn’t good at that. But then again, the person doing the work shouldn’t be the one doing final QC and ensuring it met specifications so that would be on Lori.

Tom Allen and Headtrip like this.
  15. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    There are a few people who ive met or talked to that didnt like the way their cage fit or came out. Some measured wrong, some blame it on Mike. At the end of the day its completely custom and hand made. I dont know of anyone that can make aa device like he can. There are still tons of other people who absolutely love their device. I think ive met more positive then Ive met negative. I still speak with Lori and she hasnt had much luck finding anyone new that can do the job. Mike still can. I'm sorry you had a bad experience and I hope you were able to get it fixed. I hope I dont have that experience - if I even get to have one at all!

And to the ones who dont like paypal. I got a full refund from Lori and there was no fees. I've been selling on amazon and ebay for years and I've never had any issues with paypal. They are fair in my opinion and back up both the seller and the buyer. Good luck finding other online banks. Hopefully you're able to find one

16. Mike Lancer

Mike Lancer Member

Custom Chastity Creator
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    I was about 3/4ths of the way done with the device i think was for you when my grandfather went stupid. a 2D right? He doesn't care much for people who stand up to him, and after years of being bullied, guilt tripped and controlled i had enough. I don't care who you are or how big you are, no one has the right to attempt to bully and intimidate anyone over their own legally owned property. But hes just that petty, i'm sorry my customers were so let down. Despite my grandparents slander, i have taken no orders let alone money from anyone as i do not currently have the means to produce, but rest assured i am working on it and will get back into production once i figure out how to move the contents of my house over 500 miles by myself and can setup shop. Unlike the lies perpetuated by Lori, i have no problem telling the truth because its him that's the petty asshole at fault. I cannot wait to stand them up in front of a jury of their peers and make them both look like the petty shit heels they are and embarrass the hell out of them as i hold them accountable to reality and the letter of the law. they are such petty people that they refuse to give me my w-2 so i can file taxes, let alone return the money they stole. Just wanted to set the record straight after reading about the smoke they were blowing up everyone's asses.

17. knot2nice

knot2nice New member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    Thank you for the update! I’m sorry you’re dealing with that. It sounds like hell.

18. Mike Lancer

Mike Lancer Member

Custom Chastity Creator
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    Kind of rude and critical considering it isn't something your able to do yourself now isn't it? Imagine being worked 7 days a week, 14-16 hours a day and only getting a few days off a year for 7 years. Their refusal to stop taking orders for even a little while to let me catch up and recover some, let alone not make unreasonable promises to customers then putting it all on my shoulders while constantly pressuring me to work faster....Quality cant be rushed, let alone sustained for 7 years non stop under his psychologically abusive thumb being bullied and controlled to the point where i finally stood up for myself, my rights, and MY property. The petty coward didn't like it, so he fired me in a petulant rage when I wouldn't back down. Im not perfect, no one is. But i can say that i do everything i can to ensure each person who purchases my artwork is happy. If theres something i can do to fix the issue, please reach out to me at theaimllc@gmail.com

PorkChamber, McSlavey and MeatLocker like this.
  19. Mike Lancer

Mike Lancer Member

Custom Chastity Creator
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    Anyone who forwards the entirety of their emails with Lori to theaimllc@gmail.com will be first in line for devices once i am up and running. I also have a individual who has manufacturing experience that is interested in working with me and lives in the area i will be moving to, and another really good guy who will be joining us after October. Shout out to you Doug!!! I'm looking forward to a more peaceful workplace where I am not being guilt tripped or bullied into living like a miserable robot with no life or time off, let alone expected to make good on absurd production expectations because of lies i had nothing to do with. I pride myself on my quality of work, i apologize if some things slipped through the cracks due to exhaustion. If you ask around, I always make sure my customers are happy with the end product. Penises come in all shapes and sizes, and can be smaller or bigger depending on the temperature of the room when they measure, and every man is different. Mistakes made by me have always been made right at my own cost of time, and even almost always I've cut a deal with customers who miss-measured within reason to get their devices as perfect a fit as i can IN SPITE OF my unrelenting work load. Any customer who had an issue that reached out to me directly was promptly taken care of because my reputation means a lot to me. I hope to get back to work as quickly as i can, its just going to be a slow start while fighting a court case in another state after i move. My Silence up until this point has been because I've been dealing with depression and a really messed up situation. Patrons who have waited for an extended period of time due to being mislead by Lori should reach out to me with their email chains linked in the email and i will do my best to ensure those people are helped first as promptly as i can. I just ask that you understand when making things by hand, quality and precision cant be rushed. Your moral support and patience is greatly appreciated.

Mike

Dak, spud18, MeatLocker and 1 other person like this.
  20. Mike Lancer

Mike Lancer Member

Custom Chastity Creator
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    More like he lied and convinced my whole family that my sister had tried to poison and kill them for the business and inheritance when he couldn't bully or intimidate my sister into breaking up with her boyfriend who he didn't like, and when threatening to kill her boyfriend failed to make her break up with him he spun a web of lies and justifications for his betrayal. I foolishly believed him because my father who i looked up to was convinced. I cant decide if hes senile, or just a petty lying piece of shit. Either way, he is a bad person who's word is worthless.

21. Mike Lancer

Mike Lancer Member

Custom Chastity Creator
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    If when i get going again you are still interested in a device i will credit you the paypal fee towards your device when you order. I'm sorry i cant offer more, but I'm watching my P's and Q's financially in an effort to save money so i can get the tools and welder i need to make the devices. I will only be accepting payment as i start each new device so i can avoid falling into a similar hole that my grandparents created to begin with.

22. Mike Lancer

Mike Lancer Member

Custom Chastity Creator
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    Indeed, there is little else as difficult as being betrayed by your family, then be blamed for their failures. I was already dealing with a divorce due to how they treated my wife, me ALWAYS working, and they refused me any time off, and as a topper claimed credit for my work and personal inventions let alone financial compensation for any of my ideas until i started my social media presence that he almost fired me over for, then be so petty, cruel and vindictive as to provide false statements to a court to paint me as a crazy villain in an attempt to deny me any custody of my children at all. My attorney is going to eat them alive and i have 0 sympathy for the reality about to crash around their heads.

23. Mike Lancer

Mike Lancer Member

Custom Chastity Creator
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    Due to the slander perpetuated by my grandparents (lori) i am very hesitant to consider such a situation currently. i appreciate the support, but weather i will be able to open shop in 2 months, or 3 is uncertain. I do my very best to never make promises i cant keep. If i am at a point where i could move forward and begin work except for needing funds for materials and tools i will definitely consider your solution as in that scenario i would be able to get right to work after acquiring what was needed. But with custody of my children up in the air i am hesitant to make any promises to anyone let alone take money for work with an uncertain timeline. My kids well being and safety is going to be my priority, followed closely by getting my ass to work. Everyone's been screwed around enough by my grandparents, and with them slandering me like they have, All i have is my word and that's very important to me.

bincorona likes this.
  24. Mike Lancer

Mike Lancer Member

Custom Chastity Creator
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    Im sorry ive really been struggling with depression. i hardly got out of bed for over a month. its a new struggle im learning to better cope with while trying to handle the details of getting the hell out of this tiny nowhere town.

25. chastefellow

chastefellow New member

Nerd
    Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    I hope things go well for you. I know what it's like to fall out with business partners and it sucks. Must be awful when it's family.

I advise lots of businesses in the UK, so If there's ever any business startup advice you need then I'm certainly happy to offer it.

durango_o likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice