A keyholders diary...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Jen, Nov 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    I'd love to tell you that it was wonderful, but sadly, I can't. We did have a nice day together, but when it got down to playing I couldn't get myself in the right mindset.

There is something going on in my life at the moment that I need to deal with. Emotionally, I'm having a really hard time. I'm trying my hardest to get through it...great friends really help, but until then I can't write in my diary anymore. That spark is gone. I'm not going anywhere, but I've got to figure out where all of this fits in.

Sorry if that made absolutely no sense. Finding out you have no control, when you thought you had it in the bag, fucking sucks! :sad0064:

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    We're all here for you

It should be fairly obvious to You that everyone here is really with you and is hoping that everything works out. Sometimes all one really needs to do is to take a deep breath and just relax for a few moments of calm.

Whatever it is that You may need to do, we're here and thinking of You and wishing you very well.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    *hugs*

mikecb

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Ditto :love0028:

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear about your problems Jen but hopefully all will work itself out soon and we can once again share your infectious zest for life once again. Missing you already.

6. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    We might be talking behind your back!

Goddess Jen,

I know that others have said it well already, but I want to say it again. We think the world of you Jen, and we all respect very much your need to regroup.

If your thread gets old we will pop in occasionally and talk behind you back, but with a twist... our words behind your back will be kind and encouraging.

Respectful hugs,
    Cindy :cat:

7. kaitiff

kaitiff Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    Goddess Jen,

I've been lurking on this forum for a long time :scared0016: (my god, lurking sounds so seedy!:bag-head:), and probably would have continued to for a long time to come. :) But I've just stuck my head out of the woodwork as I have loved reading your diary and just wanted to add my *hugs* and hope that no matter what's going on you don't loose your smile.

:anim_26:

Ok, back to lurking. :spider:

x

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Never mind. I'm sure you'll be back on track again before long. We all have ups and downs.

LOL

9. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    This is a rant, so stop reading if you don't like it.

Diaries are for the good ,bad & the ugly. Feelings. I do ugly very well, so here you go....

Goddess pours her heart into everyone she meets. When something ends unexpectedly she take its pretty hard.

Dan, I am the bill collector. You have an outstanding debt that needs to be settled. Put on your big boy pants and PAY-UP! Goddess has invested time in you. Like all investments (good or BAD) they do come to an end and need to be settled. For whatever reason, you started to pull away. Your reasons are yours, but when it's a relationship they're not just yours anymore. You owe (debt) it to the other person, and as such must explain yourself. IN PRIVATE, PUBLIC, ON A BEER COASTER. I DON'T REALLY CARE. GODDESS DESERVES AN EXPLANATION.

10. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    you go happypants!!!

It seems sometimes people get so caught up in thier own fantasys and feelings that they forget that the Women they were fantasizing about happen to have deep emotional feelings and cannot just turn it off like a light switch! I commend you happypants for standing up for your Goddess, and as Her husband I know how you have felt betrayed as well.

Goddess Jen is indeed a very luck Woman for having such a caring loving hubbie, I am thankful I have one as well.

Mistress Michelle

11. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    I agree with you 100%, Happypants. Every one deserves to be treated with respect. This lifestyle tends to develop very strong bonds and when one person cuts that bond there has to be some closure. Especially when the relationship is a long distant one. As with any relationship there is an amount of trust and feelings that are involved. When one person just disappears, the other worries. Communication is key.

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wasn't going to say anything, but now the flood gates are open.

Unfortunately Goddess Jen has gone further down the line than I have - but this is what I get ALL THE TIME while looking for a sub.

They talk the talk, but the minute you want them to actualy DO something, they start pouting.

What they REALLY want is someone to do all the work, pamper their ego, live out their fantasy.... hang on... and YOU'RE a submissive? The minute you start making demands of them they get all upset and "but this is about me me me" (and my one-handed typing), and then they vanish back into the web, probably to change their name and find someone else to take advantage of.

I only use the internet for preparatory interviews. Never did cam, never did cyber, never will.

Goddess Jen is unfortunately a victim of her own loving, giving, helpful, enthusiastic nature... that was abused by someone very selfish.

I'm very cynical of anyone on the net now, until they have the BALLS to meet me in person.

*hugs and kisses* to Jen.

Don't ask him why - who gives a shit? Would you have him back if he did return???? Is he really worth it???? Walk away and don't give it a minutes more of your time.

13. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I will more write soon. I don't know how I'll ever thank you all enough for the support and kind words you've given me. Love you all so very much.

John, my sweet...
    Words can NOT describe my feelings for you. I hope that you never forget for one second how much you mean to me. "Love you" is not big enough. Your understanding has been above and beyond anything I could have asked for. You are such a special man, and I am truly the luckiest woman on earth to have found such a wonderful person to share my life with. Thank you for being my husband :love0014:

14. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    well said happypants and help goddess jen realise that although as Mistress Watchful says there are a million knobs out there giving all of us a bad name, we are not all that shallow but it just goes to show that one dickhead gets everyone painted in the same dirty colour. I hope others will not judge every chap from now on thinking we will all be sods , some of us have total respect for our ladies.:give_rose:

15. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen you have been nothing but a wonderful contributring member of our society that has always been supporting, kind and caring. Always willing to let your ear get bent by some of us here at the Mansion. Please stick around we need more people like you here.

i know personnally of the time and paitence it takes to be a Mistress and we subs can be a trying lot at times just ask MM or Ms. Linda. i am sure it is hard for you but motor right on down the road and to hell with him. Remember you had a :HappyDay: before and you will again.:love0063: i picked these for you.

Happypants wack him once for me.

Mistress Emma please don't throw us all in the basket with the bad apples.

Your friend
    rachel

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I didn't throw you all in.... just 90% of you.

17. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Jen hang in there, this place has an empty feeling to it without you. No offense meant to all the other Ladies here, Jen is a friend right here in the "Windy City". And I even think she is a true south sider, she'll know what I mean. Love ya, Jen.:Tulip_Up:

18. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    My my.. what a tough crowd..lolol

John.. I could not have said it better.. The same,, but not better.. Like you it THOROUGHLY PISSES ME OFF when someone upsets my wife. Giv'um helll..

Tiff-he

19. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Every cloud has a silver lining

I am, as usual, of several minds...

I am sad for Jen
    Impressed by Happy Pants
    Tainted by Emma's 90 % failure rate for folk like me

But there is always a silver lining... Since Jen is not writing as much, we can get a word in edgewise during the conversation with her. She left me breathless before....

I am free to talk nicely behind her back while she is silent!

Jen rocks!

Respectfully,
    Cindy:cat:

20. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well I make no apologies respectful.

This is the real world.

Those of you who are real know who you are (and Rachel, come on... you know I wasn't aiming that at you) and those who aren't are fortunately elsewhere.

We are lucky to have a *real* majority here, but every so often someone will turn up, pretend to be something they are not, and usually everyone here just ignores them and they disappear once they get bored.

It's not just me, ask any of the Mistresses how many wannabes/flakes/liars/marrieds you have to go through to find a genuine one.

And for those of you who are real... I look forward to seeing you at the Fall Gathering.

21. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    My aploigies Mistress Emma i should have added an lol. i was only pulling your leg. i can't wait to see you again either. A good time will be had by all.

MM's sweetpea
    Your friend
    rachel

22. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen,

my heart hurts from the news and i appreciate You sharing. This life is not easy and although there seems to be many, it is really just the few that are true to it and honor their intentions by backing them up with actions. So much of ourselves become invested in the search that it is horrendously painful when we discover W/we were merely pawns in someone else's fantasy. Many do not see the real life side of this and just see the momentary fantasy of the the scantily clad in leather Domina, wielding a whip, standing over them. they fail to realize that a huge amount of energy has been invested and the heart opened to be hurt. You will find Your one, i am sure, but the search tends to be long and arduous. When You find the one that is true to their heart and proves worthy of Your attention, hold on and never let go. You are a dear Woman who has an adoring husband. i have grown to enjoy Your contributions here and am really looking forward to the Gathering when we will meet as well.

This too shall pass and You will move on to find another. i am sure Your heart will be more guarded and You are much more prepared. Take solace in knowing that You have friends here that support Your search and share in Your pain. Have a lovely day

BTW, love the new picture.

hugs

cynthia

23. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    my two cents, if anyone cares;

As Mistress Watchful has stated, we are very lucky to have a *real* majority here, but every so often someone comes on here and pretends to be something/someone they are not.

Maybe its me but i believe that with the success of this site also comes the lure of the pretenders. i ignore them and most of them do disappear once they get bored, but i do see a trend in more and more of them here. Just take a look at the members list so many have no profile or information.

We all need to be more careful, and help protect all the Ladies, Mistress, Goddess and Keyholders along with this site from these neophytes.

Sorry for the rant.

24. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM

Unfortunatly no-one can stop 'pretenders' from coming and signing up! Most are spotted right away and don't receive the attention they are after, so they disappear somewhere else which is what we want.

I don't believe there is another site like ours, where the majority of people who are active, are real people discussing their real lifes, not fantasies.

I could point you to one site where nearly every single member there is fake (And don't get me started on their fake statistics!) but we won't get into that :)

25. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I can't believe the response I've gotten. Wow....funny but the song by Garth Brooks keeps coming to my mind:

"I've got friends in low places..."

Dan and I are talking. I guess without hashing everything out, he had to take a step back from the intensity and figure out if he wants this. And I know this has been said a kajillion (YES, that's a word) times, but without communication, this or any other relationship for that matter is just not going to make it.

I don't like to hold grudges. It's not me. And being angry and defensive take so much out of me. I can forgive, but it's going to be awhile before I forget.

Love you :love0028:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice