How much does security matter

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by steph17, Feb 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    If some of the members here are full of ---- it just backs up my point about fantasy or reality. I dont want to sound like I am kind of expert on the subject but I dont lose my sense of reality,
    I have spent a lot of years making sure that when my wife holds the key she knows I am not getting out.
    If you want to know why just ask.

2. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    It is a 14 gauge. I'm a newbie and didn't know about chastity pin gauges. So now I have to heal and gauge up to at least an 8. That's what most systems use out seems like.

3. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    #28 Mistress Janie, Feb 5, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    I am not overly concerned about security. My sub-hubby is very submissive and I doubt he would try to escape from his cage.

Nevertheless, he is very small (large balls but small penis) and is locked in a short open-wire metal mini-cage, so wiggling his little penis out might be possible. I have dealt with it by locking him in a cage with urethral tube which he wears 24/7. The tube extends well past his base ring, no way he can escape from it!

Earlier last year I was considering a PA piercing for him which would make things even more secure. But onset of covid-virus put an end to that, at least for now.

The issue of security is mainly psychological for him. While he may never try to escape, knowing that escape is impossible reinforces the idea in his mind that his chastity is permanent until/unless I decide otherwise.

Rectrix, RexVa, Rebeccaswitch and 2 others like this.
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Same stuff different thread lol

Couple4517 likes this.
  5. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    I agree with many others here: The device is a symbol, and symbols mean different things to different people. Some people don't need/want a symbol at all!

And, security can only go so far, for a couple of reasons: 1) NO, repeat NO device is absolutely inescapable. The piercing-anchored devices come the closest, but it can be done. 2) Realisticaslly, there WILL be a time when you need to remove it, period. Typically, medical exams or procedures will fall into this category. I am in an Evotion Bijou, anchored by a frenum piercing. It would require special tools, (and perhaps some risk of pain and/or bleeding) but it could be removed without the key. I have worn it 24/7 for over 3 years, with weekly removals of 10-15 minutes for a thorough cleaning of the device, and self-inspection.

6. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    In the interest of science, I determined to see if a q-tip could bypass the security of a very short cage. If my hypothesis was correct, use of the q-tip to reach places that I could not, would produce an involuntary reaction which required cleanup on aisle five. As a precaution, I moved to aisle four.

Given that extension and enlargement was traditionally a pre-requisite to visiting the volcano, and given that the cage ensured a molehill of what ostensibly was a little more than a molehill, I anticipated effort expended, with no conclusive results.

I was wrong. Fold a firehose and stow it on the truck, then apply water under pressure, it's going somewhere. You may imagine the result. Far from satisfying, aisle four also required a cleanup, and I felt like I'd been kicked by a mule, for about two hours.

I have not repeated the experiment, science be damned. Learning, they say, has occurred when evidenced by a change in behavior. I'm slow on the uptake, but shall not attempt that experiment again in the near future.

Eddie Stobbart and Headtrip like this.
  7. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    What is the definition of 'escape'? The simplest definition is whether you can get out without the key.

Most chastity device locks and/or cages can be clipped by a bolt cutter with very little effort, or the screws drilled out. Full belts are more difficult, but even there drilling out the lock is usually barely an inconvenience.

By comparison, bondage can be done in such a way that it deprives the captive of access to tools and therefore becomes much more inescapable.

8. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been confined in a Lori 5b for a while now and trying to figure out how to defeat it, up till now I really have no idea but it is still a work in progress, I do know I dont want to damage the goods (penis) and I dont really want ruin an expensive item.
    I dont claim to have the solution to inescapable chastity it may be impossible to solve but I do know I wont be the one denying myself pleasure I will leave that to my KH and she is well aware I am an amateur Houdini.

9. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Ms Val will only use a cage now with a PA attachment. She and Sir put a numbered security seal on to make sure the cage isn't removed. They will intermittently call me to show them the number to make sure I haven't tried to remove the seal and cage.
    They have started using a heavier gauge seal.

Attached Files:

10. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    What you have to remember is that ,to some of us this is a lifestyle and others it is a fantasy . It is a lifestyle for me, but I want a secure cage. It was a process to find the right fit and comfort . I own 6 cages now ,but only wear one. The one she knows that I cannot get out of without destroying it. I wouldn't try to get out away. I don't want to loose her trust.

chilx likes this.
  11. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    It doesn’t matter what anybody else thinks. You ate entitled to your own Whatever you feel is best for you and your key holder is what matters! Everybody’s situation is different! If your key holder (and you) wants you 100% secure, then yes! Do what you feel is necessary! That’s what nice on this site! Everybody can share their own opinions and firgure out what works best for them.

Couple4517 likes this.
  12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Oh wow, 14 gauge is thin for a PA. You need to stretch up to 4 gauge. Don't rush it.

13. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think to be comfortable with a device secured by a PA you need to be minimum 2g, I am now at 0g and I never feel any pressure or pain from my piercing.

Guest 2684 and Neander like this.
  14. Ffcman

Ffcman Member

Local Time:
    Chastity must be 100% secure and not able to be removed without the key. With that being said, I’ve found that a piercing that the device is secured with is the only real option!

MSDB321, Sunny and Guest 2684 like this.
  15. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Being able to escape the device is like handing over the key of the prison cell to the prisoner.

16. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Voluntarily wearing a chastity cage has no relationship whatsoever to being an actual prisoner, which is neither voluntary, nor desirable. A little commercial toy locked around one's penis and scrotum bears no relationship to an actual jail cell or prison.

One might reasonably guess that anyone making such a comparison has no understanding of prison, as much as the fantasy world of "slavery" has no bearing or relationship to actual slavery. Those who have seen or known actual slavery don't see it as a positive thing. It's well to understand the difference.

The little device locked around one's groin is a toy, and yes, it's escapable, even if one punctures one's genitalia and locks it in. Remember that one chooses to wear this device. Choosing to be locked up is very, very different from being involuntarily locked away, losing one's freedom, rights, and the horrors associated with incarceration. It's incredibly tone deaf to suggest otherwise.

Let's face the fact: you can fantasize about being a prisoner of your device, and being "denied." The reality is that the fantasy is not real. It's your imagination, working overtime. You've chosen this. You want this. You likely begged someone else to participate in it, to make the illusion complete...but the notion of being unable to escape that which you've chosen to wear is somewhat ridiculous. Why not go all the way and simply be encapsulated in rebar-reinforced cement? it's a toy for your titilation and erotic fantasy. It excites you. It's not the same as a prison, prison cell, or actual incarceration. If you really want out, you can always say so, and yes, you can always "escape." But why would you? You chose to be there in the first place. It's a game.

If you happen to be in that situation in which you asked to be locked up and denied release, then you've got what you asked for. If you choose to "escape," then you've also gotten what you've desired. You put yourself there, you let yourself out. If your partner wont' let you out and you can't figure out how to get out, then you've also gotten what you've asked for. If your partner won't let you out and you escape...then you've made your choice again, and you have what you want...else you wouldn't have let yourself out.

In any event, the big difference between what you have locked around your dick, and actual incarceration, is that you chose it, and you can do what you want. There's nothing desirable about being sent to prison. Nothing. It's a living nightmare. And unlike the little dick cage, escape isn't your perrogative, and when you do eventually get out, you'll spend the rest of your life dealing with the record that follows you, a virtual prison that hampers your ability to live in a community, get a job or ever be trusted again. And then there are the nighmares.

But other than that...yeah, maybe your dick cage is just like an actual prison...

Mauiperson likes this.
  17. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    That is a fair old rant but you do seem to have a fair insight about prison, I dont think it was really meant as a comparison, just a bit of lighthearted input, but that wont change the fact that most just pretend to there KH that
    they are securely locked away, an awful lot of people dont think you can be locked in chastity securely, but with the right device you can be locked up and to get out will not just severely damage the device but could severely damage yourself.

Chaste J. and Headtrip like this.
  18. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Does security matter? It only does if it does. If you don’t care, and she doesn’t care, it’s not even mentioned. Some may need the reality, some may not.

I personally didn’t care, I just wanted my cage to fit and be able to wear as long as needed. She on the other hand didn’t see the point in wearing something I could take off or pull out of. She felt being a keyholder when I could just do whatever I wanted, was silly. I had a device and when she asked if I needed to remove it to clean and groom I said no, I just pull it out in the shower and do that. She was like “you can pull it out?!!!” With a disappointed look. I explained that it’s really squishy and would need to be attached, with piercing, to stop that. Her next comment was so funny, “when can you get that?”

I also used to carry an emergency key in my wallet. She was acting down and I asked her what was up, she said that she didn’t feel like she was really holding the key if I had access to it. I explained that she would end up knowing I tampered with my key, she said “yeah but you could still just unlock, if you have a choice then why am I wearing this key?” So she got the other key, and she was delighted.

If it’s important to either of you it is important. If not than it isn’t, there isn’t a right or wrong answer.

19. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well I kind of agree with you, I nor my KH see the point of just really pretending, She my wife/KH told me that if you can just slip it out the back why wear it, what is it supposed to be, Exact words so if you really feel like a wank you just do it, well I was honest and my KH said it is ether secure or forget it, who is kidding who.

Trapped likes this.
  20. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mine was the same, but she took to all this pretty well, not everyone has the same level of comfort

21. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    I dont want to rush it either but she also does not want me walking around unlocked.

22. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Agree with your thesis. I will say that I see a consistent thread in this site suggesting a steady state in a subs thinking. Maybe I will get there, but for now, yes I want to be under my wife's spell and use denial to achieve the results, but that want is in a constant battle with my will and my want to masturbate. If my junk was easily available, I am sure I would eventually succumb. I think why their is some reality in the fantasy of a "no escape device" is because I think many of us simply can't resist given the opportunity. Since I have a PA and know that I would have to go to extra ordinary efforts to get the device off, essentially makes me feel I am in an inescapable device and thus "safe" from my own weaknesses. The inescapabilty makes acceptance of not being able to masturbate doable.

I had a regular ball trap device before my PA and I could pull out. I tried to remember my commitment to my KH, but for myself, my willpower can eventually be subdued by persistent self pleasuring thoughts that can come non stop. Having a device that makes me feel that I just need to give up trying to defeat the device and accept my condition, takes my weak will power out of the equation. Further, my wife definitely doesn't like the idea that I could possibly escape without her knowing. She sees my self pleasure as infidelity so the more inescapable the better. She was initially very uncomfortable about me getting a PA, but she quickly got over that knowing what she was gaining in security.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice