The Cybelian Organisation

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Watchful, Apr 12, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
  2. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    this sissy has heard of this MsWatchful, about 15-20 years ago but i thought it had disappeared. this sissy thinks that like Female Gynocracy it is a very private world.

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    The first site has some wonderful articles in the side bar. Thank you Mistress Emma. i can't wait to read them all.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Caution!: Opinionated rant!

I'll step out of line here and say I really don't like these things..

I'd like to be in a female led relationship, but that's what works for me. I expect other couples to pursue what works for them, and it's none of my business what they want to do.

I don't like the idea of societal matriarchy any more than I like the idea of societal patriarchy. This idea that one gender should be in charge is a crap idea (IMO). People should just get along with people (or at least try to) and have fun, regardless of age, race, gender or any other perceived difference.

For me, colonies and organisations of female led couples smacks of bitter feminists who really believe that there is still some glass ceiling stopping women from being equal. I can't see that, at least in the world I live in. Certainly, in many fields women are better off then men. Want to work in hospitality in Australia? You've got stuff all chance if you aren't female. Male nurses are still looked at sideways too.

There are probably plenty more examples, but the idea that a man doesn't have an equal chance of getting a job as bar staff, but a woman does have equal chance of getting a job driving a truck is inequitable.. but yeah, feminists wouldn't hear of it.

While I'm beating up on feminists ;) I reckon they're responsible for the death of chivalry. If you're truly trying to achieve equality, the idea that men should open car doors, and put coats over puddles for women, will have to go by the wayside. In this sense, feminism has done a disservice to Femdom relationships.

Just some thoughts.. don't anyone take it to heart. Like I said, I'd rather we all just get along and people do who and what they want.

Kamaczo and RoyMunson like this.
  5. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Mistress Emma,

i had read of this organization years ago, but lost the link and was unable to recall the name. it is definitely most interesting and have a belief that falls in line with many here. Thank You for sharing that,

cynthia

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol @ burger. Chilllll.....

I know what you mean. I love the idea, and I love it for me personally, but the group did seem a bit cult-like.

One of the main reasons I posted it was to bookmark it for me, because I think there will be some things I can take from it... and somethings that I won't!

7. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I have seen their pages before and have to agree. A bit cult-like - you follow their rules of femdom and marriage.

Males must drink their women's urine. Sorry I am not into that. Some are, but not me.
    Maybe it is a way of re-enforcing female dominance by performing acts that males don't want, I dont know.

rich.

8. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    Dude, that's an awesome post.... this bit resonates with me the most..

Reminds me a few years back i was in Boston and held a door open for a woman a few feet behind me as i entered our office. She said, and even now i still can't quite believe it... ' I can open my own fucking door...' 30 seconds later karma kicked her feminist arse good and hard, as she then went ahead of me, rather rudley, and tried to open the secuirty access door to a server room, she completely fucked it up and it didn't free up and she walked slap into it and the blood pissed from her nose... i just said in a really loud voice... "Obviously you can't...." i near pissed myself laughing.....

9. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Phew, glad no one went nuts at me!

That's a good point. I suppose they are in the business of popularising Femdom relationships. I don't have a problem with them promoting it as a lifestyle, everyone should be made aware that it's out there, it happens and some people love it! And I guess if you have a supportive group to bounce ideas off you can grow as a dom or as a sub (just like a forum really...)

10. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    FemDommes and feminists should never be confused as terms for the same thing!! I agree that feminists seem to have grasped the wrong end of the stick when it comes to good old fashioned manners. A man opening a door for me is not implying that I 'm too feeble to do it for myself or somehow inferior to him. It's simply good manners to put someone before yourself and I always appreciate a well mannered man. On the opposing note, I don't feel a man is any better than me just because he may have physical superiority- if i did, your average beast of burden would be making me feel insecure too :) Strident feminists have undoubtedly changed the employment model etc and that's no bad thing but to still scream on about women' rights in the modern Western world and (my favourite hate), playing the gender card when actually the woman didn't perform as well as the male works against equality - not for it. Go forth, my furry legged sisters and do your good works in the Middle East where you are really needed.

This organisation is a bit fundementalist to my mind but they're not asking for my vote or my money so - along with the "surrendered wives" gang, I'd say leave them to it to create a society for themselves that works for them. As a FemDomme, I say that it's wonderful that men open doors for me and treat me like a lady. I 've no intention of setting fire to my pretty lingerie or giving up shaving my armpits (tmi?) any time soon. I feel feminine, not opressed.

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohhhh now there's another thread. I tried surrendering once to my husband, when I was a submissive...

12. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    i too did a little research today while i had some free time. This Penny, the "founder" of the movement does seem to be a bit extreme and really focuses on "toilet" training, not my bag for sure. i am sure there are elements of this "cultish" organization that can be taken from by all of us, but i do not think there is a one size fits all for any one here. i appreciate that Mistress Emma has taken the time to introduce new ideas and view points. It makes you think at least where you are in your own relationship and within the lifestyle. Each of us blazes out own trail, adopting what works and discarding the rest.

cynthia

13. Celtic Queen

Local Time:
    I looked into it (just academically interested) and thought "Now there's a lifestyle that would never suit me"! I suspect I do not possess a submissive fibre in my body but up there with religious views, what way to vote and how you get your bedroom kicks, if it works for the people involved and I don't have to have the views thrust into my face - as it were - each to their own.....

14. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    and i tried dominating my wife once when i was a Master,lol.

MM's sweetpea

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :haha4:

16. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    Each of us has our own interests. Mine is FemDomme and the Gods/Goddesses of mythology. Goddess Cybele is one of the most powerful of the Goddesses and She has a very rich history. She presided over many festivals in Greece and Rome. These festivals almost always became sex-fests (hence their popularity). Her mythology includes her devoted castrated priests (called Gallae). Cybele appeals todeay to many transgendered people as well as emasculated submissive males.

story here: http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/nemythology/a/cybeleattis.htm

Cult? Many of us are searching for meaning in our lives beyond our day to day activities. We want to connect to other "like-minded" souls in a comman belief system. There are cult leaders who organize groups of people and take advantage of their need to "belong." The leader of this group may be doing the same.

I prefer to think that there are many of us, however, who want to resurrect one of the Goddesses to give us an opportunity to embrace the feminine spirituality which exists in the universe. I practice Wiccan with my wife. We have our rituals and our belief system. We do believe that there is both a feminine and masculine energy in the universe. The yin and yang of life. It works for us. It helps us create harmony between our FLR and the spiritual universe.

Today is a new moon. It is precisely the correct time for making your wishes known to the universe.

marcus

17. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Even christianity had once a female aspect. It was forbidden in the year 432 AD, if i remember correctly.
    The trinity was for some people the Father, the Son and the Mother.
    Also, in the bible you can read how Wisdom, who is a woman, helped in the creation.

We do have the Goddess even in our patriarchal western society, but She is unfortunatley a little bit of a secret and hard to find.

Personally i think it is a tragedy that we forgot about the Goddess in the west. A complete society needs a feminine principle.

18. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think a *complete* society needs a little bit of everything. The right person for the job no matter who or *what* they are.

That's why I don't agree with positive discrimination... a woman shouldn't get a job over a man who is better qualified just because they need an extra female to bump a company's politically correct quota, and vice versa.

Some women are submissive, and will need a Dominant to complete their lives. What would happen if you put them in a sub/sub relationship? Both would be miserable.

Breathe likes this.
  19. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Mistress Emma,

You are so right and i was in such a relationship for nearly 20 years of marriage and it never worked. Having to be the alpha when there is no alpha within. i have strength, but find it in serving, not leading. It was a miserable 20 years to be sure.

cynthia

20. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    You said what i meant but couldn't express!

I think this Cybele religion and other Goddess worship fills a gap in our culture. We in the "west" didn't worship female gods for 1000+ years.
    I just think we need a good balance between male and female aspects, thats all.
    Speaking for myself i am fed up with this stupid patriarchy we live in but that doesn't mean i would like to be a eunuch in cybele worship 2000 years ago and get my testicles crushed! (I think they did that with stones.)

Speaking of tv/ts persons it seems to be a much better understanding (or they don't care) in eastern religions/culture.

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Makes a note.... *get some stones*....

22. Celtic Queen

Local Time:
    LOL, reminds of the joke about the camel castrator who plied his trade using two large flat stones. "Doesn't it hurt?" asked one concerned customer.
    "Only if you get your thumbs caught between the two stones when you clap em shut" he replied...

23. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    Ouch! I had to have some surgery in that ahh... region and when Googling (Is that a word?) found the Cybelians both ancient and modern. The male humiliation stuff never has done anything for me and the whole "human toilet bowl" idea is just... disgusting to me.

The focus on male castration is really odd to me unless the idea is to convert husbands into non males. And if the idea is still female sexual pleasure? It doesn't really add up to me. Hormones really do "wire" men to be sexual and without them they loose interest in everything sexual and also a lot of other side effects that are pretty hellish. Crushing bad moods, (anger), lack of energy, the whole health issues like bone loss, memory problems etc. In short unless you want your SO to become a full time asexual, bad mannered slug who can't remember shit forget about castration.

In the first link its kind of interesting in some aspects but again so much focus on humiliation. The firm rule of no oral sex for men unless they get it from another male? Forcing your SO to indulge in homosexuality may not generate the best female sexual pleasure *I'm thinking? Anyway, my 2 cents worth.

- Jimi123

24. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm so happy i'm not stoned!

25. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    I enjoyed the links and it was all very interesting and food for thought. I may come off sounding a tad Vanilla but here are my thoughts.

"CHASTITY REINFORCEMENT
    The longer a man goes without orgasm, the greater lengths he will go to in order to achieve one. In other words, a teased man will do whatever his Woman wishes. Conversely, once a man climaxes, he is not thinking about sex any longer. The needs of his Woman are ignored. Thus, the orgasm must be harnessed -- figuratively and literally. Denial of orgasm should be used as punishment, fulfillment of orgasm as reward. There are many methods to doing this, some more extreme than others, but here are some inviolable ground rules: "

I pondered this for some time. First I will fully admit that once I've reached Climax I am not as interested in sex as I was before it. And the longer I go without the more interested I am. But... I also think that at least for some men this doesn't make me more and more thoughtful and wonderful. At some point it becomes resentment and other negative stuff. Maybe if I really was locked up with no hope of release other then my SO opening some lock I would "retrain" myself to be more into this but... My wife is not interested in a broken man begging for release. There is some need for the pick her up throw her on the bed and fuck the living shit out of her.

I will also admit that I think the goal of catering to female sexual needs is an excellent goal. And for those in relationships with men that don't do whats needed? I understand the frustration and need to find some kind of solution. A non chastity/punishment idea is one thats worked for us. Its simply "Ladies First" and by that I mean orgasm wise the women MUST come first. Oral sex before intercourse for example. This way you start with one orgasm (Female) before you even get to any chance of the male climaxing too early. We've tried intercourse followed by oral sex as well and the people who say Woman's needs are ignored at least have part of it right. It far more difficult to get excited and do a proper job once I've climaxed. The part about going down (creampies) after intercourse is not a big deal its just that the strings are sort of cut post orgasm.

"The husband should never under any circumstances masturbate, unless instructed to do so by his Wife. "

I tend to think that since male sexual "energy" for want of a better term is finite and limited that it is a good idea to not waste it on masturbation. What women will respect a man who is a serial masturbator? Having to have your cock locked up to prevent it? I'm not sure that would stop a man who really wanted to get off and is not the real reason (and solution) self control?

"The strap-on dildo is a quintessential element of the Gynosupremacist marriage. The dildo itself should be larger than his erect member-several inches longer and thicker, if possible. What is his malfunctioning nubber next to a larger apparatus that never softens? Anal intrusion with the strap-on is the device's obvious function. Sex of this kind at first will humiliate and hurt the husband, but in time, he will come to enjoy the penetration. What began as punishment will become reward. Better to make the husband wear the strap-on. His member should be secured between his legs with a leather chastity belt to prevent erection and keep it out of the way. The use of the strap-on should be instinctive for the man, who, without having to worry about premature ejaculation or impotence, can work for hours pleasuring the Wife. He himself will only experience vicarious pleasure. Furthermore, after being accustomed to a larger phallus, if he ever tries to have intercourse with his actual penis, he will feel even smaller than he actually is. "

Here there are three topics. Men being taken anally which is either your cup of tea or not. I think its still "sex" and I think whatever floats your boat. And if the female enjoys it? A guy should at least be willing to try it a few times to see how they both feel about it. The part about having the man wear the strap-on and not having to worry about premature ejaculation, impotence AND being able to give his SO some sexual variety (Thickness and Length) is all wonderful. I think its worth putting into the sexual mix on a regular basis. The part about being humiliated by the device? That seems to be counter productive if you want the male to be a worthwhile sexual partner.

"Sexual intercourse implies by its very nature equity--the putting together of complementary parts. Because the husband should never be made to feel equal to the Wife, intercourse should be eschewed for cunnilingus and strap-on sex. Should the Wife nevertheless desire intercourse, the husband should never be permitted to orgasm."

And this gets to the part about chastity and some forms of femdom that truly puzzle me. Sex is maybe one of the most pleasurable aspects of life. What kind of system denies men totally and turns all pleasure over to the female? If permi-chastity is the goal is this not the same or even worse then the worst of a male dominated relationship?

"On those rare occasions when a husband is allowed sexual release, he should do so by one of three means: 1) rubbing against a hard surface, such as the bed; 2) manual masturbation by his own hands; 3) through some undesired act of homosexuality."

Pretty much my same feeling as the previous aspect. I adore my wife. I want to please her in bed and she seems to feel the same way about me. Are there times we "make love" and I climax by manual masturbation or gotten so turned on I climaxed when going down of her *Rubbing against the bed? Yes, but its just one of many ways. The "undersired homosexuality" is not my cup of tea and what does this accomplish?

"Semen should be disposed of in a way that humiliates the husband (i.e., oral consumption)."

Since I'm not that squeamish about my own Semen I guess thats not possible but again why make this all so negative?

"Here are some rites endorsed by CYBELE marriage:
    A discreet tattoo--a heart with the Wife's name on his left pectoral,
    Piercings of the nipples, penis, and scrotum
    Shaving of the genital area
    Cock rings
    Toe-nail polish
    The husband's taking of the Wife's last name. "

This is really old old school but to me Tatoos and Piercings are for drunk Sailors. Is this is some kind of "branding"?? Shaving the genitals I've always thought was hot and makes oral sex more pleasurable (My opinion) and to me its not "Humilitation" or even that odd. Some medical friends say they see at least half the population shaved. Toe Nail Polish? Making men more "female"? Does toe nail polish really have that power? I don't even get that. Cock Rings? As in to keep erect? We are both all for that. Taking the wife's last name? Very modern. Almost did a "combo" last name in a previous relationship but I think it only makes it more difficult for the kids. Assuming any are had?! So now I would say no thanks.

Jimi

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice