Cheating - pulling out

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Love&Passion, Jan 24, 2019.

?

Can you pull out

1. yes

81 vote(s)
    57.0%
  2. No, because of PA or full belt

33 vote(s)
    23.2%
  3. No

28 vote(s)
    19.7%
Random Thread
  1. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    I can pull out and do a few times a week to wash in the shower. Honestly I do wash it quite thoroughly when I do (no cumming). And yes, it makes me want a more secure cage & possibly a PA.

NEsubhub likes this.
  2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Prior to our chastity journey I was a chronic masterbator. D didn't like it at all as it took away my drive when we were having vanilla sex.
    We started chastity with all the CB#### products all of which I could pull out of and cheat. They were also very uncomfortable.
    We decided to get real and D gave me a Pa for my birthday about 8 years ago. Since then, no way of pulling out and the journey became very real, very quickly. I have not been allowed to play with myself for 7 years and not had a full orgasm either.

Rectrix likes this.
  3. slbody

slbody Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    What device do you use?

4. slbody

slbody Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    What device are you using?

5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Went over 2 months on honor system before she gave me suprise Xmas gift cages. Started after we first discussed it as a option .

Now I just wear it as we try to restore her trust in me.

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  6. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    This thread brings up some great points from different views. I have enjoyed reading it. Here is my take.
    My KH is aware that I can pull out. She knows I have escaped and masturbated in the past. She was not happy about it at all. I felt terribly guilty about it. The question of, why wear the cage and hide the key from me was raised. With good reason those questions were asked.
    My most recent lockup has been taken to a higher level. The cage is on and reminds me that it is hers, not mine. The sheer will power it takes not to pull out and have an unpermitted orgasm has been a mental challenge. I have been successful so far (3 weeks). Telling myself that I will be good and not try to escape the cage is still chastity, (be it an insecure one). It's much more meaningful being mentally committed and my love for her is stronger than ever.
    Unfortunately the trust has been lost. We both know that at a moment of weakness or desperation, I can pull out and start wanking. I admire everyone wearing a cage without a PA that has resisted the urge to have an unpermitted orgasm.
    So when we get back from vacation, I'll be getting a PA piercing. When the healing process is complete, I'll be securely locked and true chastity will begin.

Guest 2014 and Neander like this.
  7. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    I’ve a very similar view. It is much simpler to be able to pull out when completely soft to clean and take care so you can wear a device for several months. As soon as you get aroused it will be impossible to get back in so it is just for maintenance.
    Those 6 points all ring true to me. Although you are locked that should not mean you need to masterbate at the smallest opportunity. A genuine chaste guy should be able to maintain that without a cage.

8. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    Sure, with enough self control, you can remain chaste without a cage. But the thrill my KH and I seek is ENFORCED chastity. That can only be achieved if I can not access my penis and she has absolute control.
    Truth is, I don't trust myself not to pull out and masturbate when I'm in an elevated state of horniness. A cage with a PA lock is necessary for our situation.
    Again, I admire all those wearing cages without PA that have the self control not to pull out. I can only dream of being that strong minded.

Headtrip likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice