The Uncut Crew

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Guest 6019, Feb 5, 2021.

Tags:
?

Foreskin Forward or Foreskin Back

1. Pulled forward - Protecting my sensitive tip

53.7%
  2. Pulled back - Exposing the tip

46.3%
  1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    I was wondering how many of you uncut guys out there wear their cages with the forskin pulled back. I have just tried it out for the last 24 hrs. What are your experiences. How long did it take to get used to. Advantages. Disadvantages.

2. nivelx77

nivelx77 Active member

Local Time:
    I replied pulled back if I have to choose but is more depending how it was after I put the cage is on.

3. Bob Spade

Bob Spade C4/D5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Netherlands, Region Oss
    Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    When I wear my balltrap device I start with pulled back, but it doesn't take long before the foreskin is back in it's original position. For this I choose a custom device with a foreskin protection.
    With the my-steel full belt I don't have to worry about it, which is now my main device.

4. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    After over 24hrs of it not being forward. I'm kind of liking it pulled back. Although I am more aware of it, I do feel comfortable. I'm wearing an HTV4, and have standard, small and nano available to use.

Just gone for a smaller ring this morning, which holds a bit tighter. We'll see how I make it through the night, but that's been holding nicely all day moving around at work.

With the foreskin back, and the tighter ring I needed to switch to the Standard size cage to even get it on and I filled it completely all day.

Whereas with the larger ring, and foreskin forward, it tends to slip forward and the Small is right, or the Nano if I want a bit of a tighter feeling.

I push it only just back, not tightly back as that would be uncomfortable. In fact I push it into the cage with the foreskin forward and ease the skin back just the right amount at it reaches the tip, pulling back once or twice to get it in just the right place just where the tube narrows behind the bulbous end section. I would give it a try if you haven't, I'm quite enjoying the experience.

I'm waiting to vote myself....

5. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    The tighter ring. It might take some getting used to at night. It was quite painful with the morning erection, and having a pee wasn't really helping. So anyway, I had to take it off to get back to sleep for a bit at least. Other than that I'm still liking it pulled back, tight and in the standard cage.

6. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Finally, yesterday, after Little Jah had gotten used to having his foreskin pulled back, and wasn't being impressive as the day before he turtled and the foreskin put itself back over the tip. Another morning g wood that wouldn't go away, so it came off for a bit. Got a nice edging session from L when she woke up, then she stopped. Thank you Mistress. Once I had filed the edges of the wedge to the ring of the HT and my manhood had calmed down sufficiently, I put Little Jah in the Nano, foreskin back. Let's see if that turtle can tuck his head in now?!

7. Chastity panties

Chastity panties Active member

United States
    Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    I always put my cages on with it pulled back, but don't fill any cage full when soft so the foreskin always ends up sliding forward. It is very frustrating because it makes peeing more messy and harder to clean. The nub is such a comfy cage and gives me room to grow, but hard to keep clean with foreskin.

8. I am tiedup

I am tiedup Active member

Ski, Norway
    Local Time:
    This is my main problem as well, the foreskin moves forward at some point and then its a "bugger" to piss, and becomes a mess. and of course clean.

pisellog82 likes this.
  9. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I ether get oedema or it goes back forwards on its own…

10. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Gave up on keeping it back quite quickly. If my foreskin is slightly poking out through the hole in my small or nano htv4 I can pee at a urinal with out much issue, though I do have to check alignment first or it would be chaos

11. I am tiedup

I am tiedup Active member

Ski, Norway
    Local Time:
    I have debated a hollow urethra plug with "ball" on the and that would "peak just beyond the forskin, but I guess that is troublesome in terms of cleanliness again..

Users found this page by searching for:

1. htv4 small.foteskin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice