Femdom. All and any comments welcome.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Rope, Apr 12, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Rope

Rope Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    I have oftern wondered about femdom and what in particular attracts people to it, is it a simple submisive male and dominant female? Or is there more to it?
    I would welcome your input, and even recomendations though I am more of a dominant male, I do however have the tendency to switch.
    All and any comments welcome.

2. Mr. Nosuch

Mr. Nosuch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Ask 20 people who enjoy femdom why they are drawn to it, and you'll get 20 different answers. Here's mine:

I used to consider myself a switch, but sadly I'm not a very good top to my partner (and she's not much of a bottom), so we're pretty consistently femdom now when we play. We go through cycles of vanilla and kink, and chastity/T&D play is a big part of my submission to her.

There's a ton of variety in styles of domination (male and female) as well as submission. I love to please my wife, but she also likes that I'm a strong, confident man. Her domination of me is loving, even though I love humiliation and she's happy to dish it out. My submission to her is very respectful and attentive. I'm very much into serving her, and not into pain. I work very hard to avoid her punishments, because I don't enjoy them and she'll be quick to dish them out if I fail to meet her standards.

I think I'm drawn to femdom because for as long as I can remember, I've been a female foot fetishist, and I grew up embarrassed and keenly aware of how much power a woman could have over me with the simplest action. I think from this, I've always felt at the "mercy" of women, and a strong need to please them. This is enhanced a lot by a woman who is confident and with a strong personality. I don't like "bitchy" women, or rude women. I like powerful women.

But that's just my cup of tea.

3. Rope

Rope Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Thank you for the fullness of your reply and it's speed.
    You have given me alot to think about, as truley before your post I had the impression that femdom was mostley about the male reciving pain, I am glad to find that in actuality it can be quite differnt.
    Though I do realise that the pain aspect can be used for all those who enjoy said aspects.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    I agree. I have no idea anymore as to whether we're FemDom, D/s or just kinky!

I think FemDom means the woman is in control of pretty much everything. But then I was in control during my marriage, so I don't think that's the whole story!

I think there also needs to be some mix of D/s and discipline.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice