Mistress Michelle Redefined

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Happy Easter to you, pet and everyone else MM!

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Things have been toned down a bit here for this week, My grandaughter is out of school on Spring Break and has been staying with us this week. Funny, I have all My paddles hanging on the wall in My bedroom now, rachel hung them when she was here last, and My grandaughter has not said a word about them! LOL rachel says she thinks I am secretly, slowly grooming her into Mistresshood She sure has taken to My stilettos!!
    So anyway, for those of you that I spend time with on yahoo messenger, thats why I havent been around this week.

Its been way too vanilla around here, I need a sub around thats in need of a good whippin!!!:sex020:

Mistress Michelle

3. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    What a beautiful day!!!

My grandaughters gone home now, she has gotten old enough now to be such a big help but she sure does wear Me out!! I took her horseback riding for a day and I could barely walk for 3 days, we went to the movies to see Miley Cyrus's new movie The Last Song, tear jerker but really a great movie, I think all teenagers should see that movie!! Did some shopping and had alot of fun together.

I have been out working in the yard all day today, and I had Clay, My nextdoor neighbor up here pressure washing My deck, I sure would like to get him strapped down on My bench, hes such a sweetie, I could have alot of fun with him!! I am always saying little things to him, hints, today hes says to Me, I bet you could be evil if you wanted to be LMAO, I told him....someday when you have enough balls come up here clay and I'll show you what I do Best!!
    He laughed....who knows, maybe someday he will!!

In the meantime My search continues.....stay tuned LOL

Mistress Michelle

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Let's see. She has seen your stilettos, she has seen all your paddles and floggers. Then the other night she ask you where i went when we were all on facebook and you said, i SENT him to bed, not he went to bed but i SENT him to bed. She ask how do you know he went. Your reply because he does what he is told. If that isn't planting the seeds of Mistresshood i don't know what is.

Maybe you need to send your sissy out as bait. i know he kept watching me when i was cooking out on my last visit. Or maybe you are out of sugar but if he ever looked in your cabinets and saw the stash you have in case WW III breaks out, lol, he would know that's not true.

Your sweetpea
    rachel

5. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hummmmm....what a difference a day makes!!! I have just had a wonderful conversation with a new subbie that happens to live within an hour of me!!!
    I found him on Fetlife, and had him come here to Mansion.
    The best part........( hes into pain ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am trying REAL hard not to get overly excited just yet but I am SOOOO anxious to get the dust off My whipping bench, and My paddles down off the wall !!!
    Well, we will see what happens, I will be sure to keep everyone informed LOL

Mistress Michelle This is for you john :sex020::sex020::sex020::sex020:

PS.....rachel, I know sending you to clays as bait would not only excite him, but you as well, you are such a sissy slut, I know you would love to get ahold of him!!!!!

6. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Great news! I it hope it works out!

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Me too.

It's awful when you get all excited about a potential subbie and then you find there IS a skeleton in the closet.

Hopefully it won't happen this time round.

Good luck.

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    i am sooooooo happy for you Mistress. i hope it works out wonderfully for you.

YOUR sweetpea

9. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Best of luck, Michelle. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

10. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    an hour??

Which way...if it's north, I can check him out for you!! :smilies_xxx22:

11. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,

i am holding my breath for You and hope that it is what it seems. Wishing You the best on this and understand that the itch never goes away. Fingers crossed...

cynthia

12. Devine Lady T

Devine Lady T you may kiss My shoes.

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    I believe the moment we stop reevaluating our lives, wants, desires, dislikes, and passions, we lose sight of ourselves. Life has its way of sweeping us along. Work, family, home obligations and responsibilites often move toward the forefront of our drive and we may forget to meet our own needs.

I applaud the time you have and are taking to check in with yourself and with pet. Y/you each will benefit from it tremendously!

Be well, Be happy!

~T.

:Tulip_Up::Tulip_Up:

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone....I really appreciate everyones input!!

I have been in touch with a few subbies, hoping to expand My horizens and get on with it!!

susie will be here in a couple weeks, for a week or so, and I am also going up to visit Ms Rob and riki at the end of the month. Cant wait to see them, and of course cynthia!

Oh, and good news!!! I found a mechanic that came over and fixed the power steering issues on the motor home, hes now taken it to his shop to go over it and make sure it is prepared to make a trip, somewhere, anywhere LOL
    I am sooo excited, it has been sitting in our driveway since we bought the damn thing and I dont have much patience, ask any of My subbies or sissys LOL

There has been some chat about the gathering this fall, yes we are having it and I will post a thread in June with the details, but if you happen to see this and want to send Me a PM I will certainly fill in the details I know at this moment.

Hope everyones enjoying spring and all the dust! My car used to be white, now its a cross between yellow and puke green! Ahhh the joys of spring time, bumble bees and freakin ticks, I hate those little fuckers!!!
    But, the yard looks nice!!

Mistress Michelle

14. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Its better than an ash storm from Iceland in the UK

Mistress Michelle,

There are varying meanings of 'travel restrictions'.

I always imagined that Mistresses Michelle's household ran perfectly smoothly by the crack of a whip. Finally, I understand that even Dommes experience 'unfinished projects' such as a perpetually parked 'motor' home. Actually burning rubber on the road in your motorhome has been an unrequited love for you folk.

You don't always have a sissy handy to make your wants realities. Because of this good gurl friends like susie and Rachel can dive in at any time with a big list every visit! Yummy for both you and your sissies!

Oh, and it's good for the homeless chickens, and other farm animals. Just ask susie!

Respectful always,
    cindy:cat:

15. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :character0182: Yeaaaaaaaa on the motorhome Mistress ,maybe we can build a pull behind chicken coop on wheels lol,i'm on my way to Ga this morning to see my son for his b/d but on my return maybe we can look into that,so bye for now and see ya'll soon :anim_37:

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle said
    i beg to differ Mistress.

Your sweetpea
    rachel

17. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,

i too am looking forward to Your visit to Mistress Rob's and riki's. Should prove to be a very enjoyable day and an honor for me to finally meet You as well. the house all sparkly in preparation. Moments like this are what i live for. See You soon and travel safely.

hugs

cynthia

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Not much going on around here, its depressing!! I was so in hopes of having found a couple new slaves to play with but so far thats not going so well. Maybe I am too impatient, yeah, thats it! LOL I do have a nice one online I have been chatting with, we will see how that goes but hes a good distance from Me :(
    I am just getting extremly anxious to get My paddles down off the freakin wall and use them!!!

Maybe I require too much, I am possessive, want daily contact, and yes its true...I am impatient! LOL
    Oh well....

susie should be here in a week, rachel wont be here till July. Going to have dinner with tom one day this week, for someone who lives close we sure do have a hard time getting our schedules to link up!
    Also taking a trip up to see Ms Rob and riki at the end of the month, and I am taking the bench!! Oh and since susie stated at one time that all devices could be defeated, meaning the bench, I am going to prove to her that she is WRONG!! So, while shes here I am going to strap her down to My bench and tell her since she seems to think she can get out of it, to go ahead and try, and I will just leave her there. There is NO way she can get off but I think the lesson will be fun! LOL

Mistress Michelle

19. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    UGH!! Having the same issues and problems!! It's so freaking frustrating. I don't require much, but I do need to know that I'm at least on your mind in between X- Box games.

Good luck finding a toy to play with, Michelle. I'm crossing my fingers for ya!!

20. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Hum.... Two Women looking.. Correct me if I'm WRONG,,, But,, um,,, are You two NOT married?? Um,, hello..?? What,,? Your men become to BOOOORING.?? LOLOLOLOL
    Or is that You two have become too BOOORING for them?? lololol..
    I tell you,, Women,,, Never satisfied..Always wanting more..Go figure..lolol

And MM,,, IF Susie gets out of that bench,,She had a knife up her ass... You should check to make sure it is removed first..Check REAL GOOD too.. .LOLOLOL

lolol..Other then that I feel fine..lolol

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Variety is the spice of life tiff, keep that in mind!

And dont think for a second that susie is getting out of that bench! This should be a real fun lesson for her LMAO

Mistress Michelle

22. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    I'm married and I have pet... there's always room for more to play with. :Locker:

23. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,

i think susie said something to me to the affect of given enough time she could get out of anything. am certain this will be a tail i do not wish to miss. am sure it will be fun to hear the recitation of her plight. i have no delusions of escaping by the way.

just standing back in the corner amused perhaps...

cynthia

24. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well i must say i could have gotten out but i have really tiny balls, apparently they are smaller then the sparrows that tiff used to measure it with,not lol but embarrassed. That plus the straps don't fit on me where they are supposed to but tiff didn't make a midget setting. Now that being said if tiff made on suitable for a midget there is no way you could get out of that thing. i have seen susies balls and there is no way she will get hers out. Not to mention that she is big enough to use all the straps where i am not. Guess you would call that the midget advantage. Now all that being said i am trying to come up with something so i can't get out, am i stupid or what? No i am not stupid. MM was not a happy camper when it happened so thusly neither was i. Though i don't always succeed the object here is for Mistress to be happy my happiness is secondary to that. That being said i do find when Mistress is happy so to am i.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

25. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Thems are fightin words, luv. :fighting0074:

Now, I will agree with you that as a woman that yes..I always want more. Sorry, fact of life. This should not be a new idea to you, Tiff. I've met Linda and we both suffer from the same disease. Attention Deficit....Ooooo, something shiny, disorder. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice