Lori's #19

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by weezies02915, Apr 12, 2010.

1. weezies02915

weezies02915 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    I was wondering if anyone has Lori's #19 (the locking PA ring) it looks cool a little pricey but not much more than the Lustlock, my PA ring just broke, it got stuck in the end of my cage and took a little doing to get it out, so i'm thinking of the upgrade to Lori's #19, so if anyone has any thoughts one way or another it would be very helpful.
    Thanks

2. Devine Lady T

Devine Lady T you may kiss My shoes.

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    My experience with the locking PA pin is that it can (when used for prolonged periods) stretch the PA causing skin and tissue damage. Be careful and SLOWLY stretch the pierce. A sub of Mine did not listen to this advice and has had healing issues since.

3. weezies02915

Local Time:
    I have an 8g PA , I have had it a year and a half and the locking piercing is 8 g as well, so I wasn't even thinking of stretching issues, but it is something to think about, thank you Devine Lady T

4. dickorydoc

dickorydoc Junior Member

Local Time:
    I tried the #19 and than switched to #11. Both devices are quite unique. Lori uses a special locking screw which is different from the other. While I have tried picking it, I have not been successful. The #11 is a bit more money but it is the simplest device I have seen. It can be worn full time. It does not need to come off to clean. I would suggest a minimum 8 and well heeled piercing. It does put a bit of strain on the piercing but only when excited. It hides well under almost anything. If you give the key to someone, don't count on getting out without it.

5. weezies02915

Local Time:
    @ dickorydoc I saw lori's # 11 and thought hmmmm interesting, but after reading your comment i'm thinking about getting it, I have an 8g PA iv'e had it a year and a half so it's safe to say healed....i'm looking to get out of the device i'm in now, the belted system i'm in is getting harder to deal with now that the weather is getting nicer. I have to make sure all my t-shirts are tucked in all the time because the belt is up over my jeans, so Lori's # 11 might just do the trick, can I ask how long it took to get it, I have heard some stories about dealing with Lori, good and bad . I had a terrible time with LIS so i'm a little nervous about going through it all again

6. dickorydoc

dickorydoc Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi weezie...

I won't discuss LIS. Let's just say that I am amazed that they continue to be in business.

My #11 took about 30 days but it depends on how many orders they get. When you place an order or are thinking about it, just ask Ms.Lori what her schedule is. She is pretty accurate with her time estimates. I have seen a few negative posts about a device not fitting. Based on my experience, the quality has always been top notch. I have never heard anyone say she would not fix a device. Unlike some people we won't discuss, Ms.Lori wants every customer to be satisfied. Some times I think that Ms.Lori treats me a little special because I have purchase more than one device from her over the years.. and that may be, but have locked one of her device on and off for at least the last 5 or 6 years. It seems like it is her personal goal to get as many men muzzled as she possibly can. She has succeeded with me. I am just glad me KH lets me out from time to time.

If you are wearing a belt, the #11 will make you feel naked. There is simply no comparison. It is an entirely different experience. As with any device, you will go through a period of adjustment and learning how to wear it. After a couple days, the only reminder is sitting to pee.

7. weezies02915

Local Time:
    Hi Dickorydoc, one question I have for you, is there a lot of stress on the piercing, lets say with nocternal erections, or if you get excited ( because I do get excited a lot ) now if I get excited I can feel throbing but thats as far as I can go, i'm trapped like a rat...lol so no movement no nothing, with Lori's # 11 i'm affriad there will be big time pulling on the piercing. The other thing I was optamistic about was I thought I would be able to pee standing up, ( I miss doing that) but you set me straight on that...lol,
    Thanks you have been very helpful.....

8. dickorydoc

dickorydoc Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi weezie...

When I first started using the #11 there was some stress. However, I have learned a few things. It can wake you up in the middle of the night. When that happens, I just put some pressure on the little guy and after a couple minutes he settles down. As I have gotten more experience, the little guy does not seem to get so "head strong" as often. For the first few nights (and days) I wore some pretty tight underwear to keep things under control. I am back to my regular stuff now. While I can't say it has gone away completely, it does not seem to be an issue anymore.

You would be surprise how tough you are there. An occasional pull, even a pretty hard pull, will not cause soreness or any migration issues. You probably know that PAs were popular back in history so warriors could ties their penis to their leg when doing battle. That could be some pretty rough stuff. I think it is the long term, steady pull that causes the problems to start.

On the lighter side, you actually can pee standing up with practice. It is a bit tricky but I have done it on occasion. You can try it with any reasonable sized ring in place. The stream will follow the direction of the ring. However, under higher pressure it goes reasonably straight off the ring. As the pressure goes down, the stream wants to follow the ring around until gravity takes over. I suggest the first few times you try, you might be happier if you are in the shower.

Let me know if I get answer way other questions or concerns.

Doc

9. weezies02915

Local Time:
    Hey Doc, 2 last questions. Hows the weight of the #11 , weight was an issue with my device,it always was pulling down so I had to get a belt to have it work correctly, my second question is the hinge, is there any unwanted pinching, problems, etc...my KH came home let me out of my device I took an old ring from one of my CB 6000 put the ring on with just the pin through the center had an old PA piercing with the screw on ball put the ring on slid the pin through put the piercing through the pin and it seemed to work (a poor mans chastity device...lol) so i'm ready to do this.....

10. dickorydoc

dickorydoc Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi weezies...

The weight of #11 is not an issue at all. It is probably one of the lightlest non plastic device made. The way this fits there really is nothing hanging. My guess is that the ring is about 1/2 the weight. The rest is supported by the ring and holds your little buddy close to the two playmates. A neat little package that can hide under almost any clothes. The hinge does not bend far enough to pinch anything.

It is interesting that you tried the experiment. I was going to suggest something like it. It should give you a good idea how the #11 feels. The plastic ring with the longest pin and a captive bead ring about an inch in diameter should be a pretty good approximation. The hinge has the affect of making the device much more flexible as you move.

The important part is with the #11, only your KH can let you out. If your KH is reading this, you are in big trouble.

It sounds like Ms.Lori may get another one. One day I am going to see if she would share the "count".

Let me know. Feel free to ask questions.

Doc

11. weezies02915

Local Time:
    Well Doc, you have sold me. Tomorrow I will set the wheels in motion ( 0ne Lori's # 11 comming up ) , thanks for all your advice, it's nice to talk to people with real life experiance. I only wish I had discovered this site before I bought from a company to remain nameless, and saved me a lot of time , money and agravation...... Thanks again

12. dickorydoc

dickorydoc Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just as a final warning, Ms.Lori is serious and your KH will have you by the... Well you know what. Enjoy. If I can help you at all along the way, just let me know. You know the expression... misery loves company. Come on, join in... If you really want to go for a ride, have your KH order it. Ms.Lori will make sure you are muzzled and controlled for a very long time. Be very careful what you wish for, it is closer than you think.

13. weezies02915

Local Time:
    Thanks again Doc, my KH already has me muzzled 24/7 , this device is more for me less bulk , more streamlined just easier to live with all the way around. My avatar is me..... the belt is tough, you put on a little weight it doesn't give...you do, i'm always on the lookout about it showing, we have kids so I don't need those kinda questions, the #11 seems to be the best all round solution. I will keep you up dated on how I make out, thanks again.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice