CB3000 is too small! Now I have useless device and need to find a bigger one

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by socksandties, Jan 31, 2021.

1. socksandties

socksandties Member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    So as the title says. I am having some issues and would like some advice.

I have an online mistress and we both want me to do chastity. So, I bought a cb3000 from cb-x.com which I believe is the manufacturer itself. These devices are apparently the pinnacle of chastity from what I've heard so what could go wrong?

A lot went wrong actually, I knew you had to measure yourself, but I only measured my length flaccid which was slightly less 3 inches, so, pretty average, the cb3000 is just fine for me... There are 5 base rings with the largest being 2 inches, surely one of them will fit right? Wrong.

The largest 2 inch ring was barely squeezing around my base and definitely was WAY too small. Also the cage got stuck and I couldn't get it all the way on. This is how I learned that it is important to measure more than just your length...

Apparently cb-x has a no return policy. I am going to look for somewhere else to sell it for a lower price I guess. It's barely used, never successfully used, hasn't even been in contact with my skin for more than 5 minutes. I'm sure I can clean it and someone can get a cb3000 at a discount.

So that is my main mission now, to get rid of this useless thing and find a new one after getting rid of it.

On further measurement I discovered that I would need probably a 2.8 inch ring or maybe 2.5. 2.8 is probably going to be loose and 2.5 is probably still going to be tight, so maybe actually 2.6 or 2.7... And the inside diameter is going to need to be probably around 2 inches inside diameter... Maybe more. I need to get a proper tape measure I think but from using an iphone cord and a ruler for measurements that's what I get. Either way, cb3000, too small.

I guess I had to learn the hard way that I have a very unusual penis. It's perfectly average maybe even a little small length wise, but very wide indeed!

In summary I guess I'm looking for advice about reselling the useless cb3000 I have that apparently I can't return, and also buying a device that actually fits once I get it returned.

Thank you in advance!

2. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    There is a forum here for selling. I’d recommend giving that a try

socksandties likes this.
  3. socksandties

socksandties Member

Local Time:
    Awesome! I will check that out thank you.

4. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Hi!

I think many of us STARTED with a device from the CB series, but I also believe many of us ultimately moved on to devices which were more comfortable and/or secure for our needs. I know I did. When I started in Chastity, I had (and still have) several of their (CB) models. In fact, I may have started about the same time the company did, as I think that several times I purchased their "latest greatest" device.

As others have said, you could try selling your device on these Forums.

It sounds like you received an authentic CB device, so that is important. One time I accidentally purchased a knock-off, and it was terrible. It split, causing nasty pinching...nothing a little super glue couldn't fix, but I learned my lesson there.

One day I ordered a Holy Trainer device shortly after they entered the market and pretty much haven't worn any of my CB devices since. It's so much simpler to install, fewer parts, and once you find the right sized ring, it's very comfortable. But, I never stop looking... In fact, last summer, I ordered the NC03 device shown in my avatar, just as a "torment" device. Those are literally stainless steel nuts welded together and my Lovely Keyholder & Wife can insert pointed screws into any of the holes to add punishment. I bought this just for the occasional times when my Dear Wife wanted to torment me a bit. Well, unexpectedly, this device is even more comfortable than my HT devices, and is much easier to keep clean. It has become my 24/7 device and I rarely have to be let out of it. Maybe once per month just to check on things, but even that hasn't really been necessary. Again, this comfort was a complete surprise to me for such an inexpensive device, but it's working out quite well. The Wife feels that the stainless steel is more "escape proof" too!

I guess my point is that finding the RIGHT device for you might take some time. I'm not a big fan of the "knock-offs" that are available. However, you might be able to use these cheaper devices to find a style that is comfortable for you. Then, as you zero in on that, purchase one of the legitimate devices and you should be well on your way to a manageable device.

Oh...one other thing...have you considered just wearing the ring for a couple of days without the rest of the device attached? This might help get your body used to presence and slight constriction. Then try putting the cage if your body is able to adapt to the ring. If you find yourself "swelling" while doing so, stop, put some ice on your shaft, get things to shrink, and then start again. The CB's DO take a while to put on, even if you know what pieces you want to use.

Anyway, good luck in your search for the perfect chastity device. I'm sure others here will chime in to offer their assistance as well.

~subrick

socksandties and NsToy like this.
  5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Depending on your budget for a device & what you want it made out of.... I could give you recommendations... but that is a very large base ring.

6. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    I would also say that your base ring is too large.
    2 inch diameter equates to just over 6 inches circumference and that is for a rather large package. Going to 2 1/2 " is enormous.
    If you are of average size your base ring fit would be < 1 3/4" dia or 5 3/4" cir.
    Learn what your truly flaccid dimensions are before proceeding.

7. McGyver

McGyver Member

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    I have a hard time believing that with 3 inch flaccid you wouldn't fit into the CB3000. Also, the base ring needing to be larger than 2 inches... Are you sure you are putting it on right?

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    @socksandties well if You put a piccy of you in the gallrey then we can have a look and see. you must be bigger than you thougt.

9. socksandties

socksandties Member

Local Time:
    I believe I am, behind the testicles, as I've seen in many pictures, it definitely is very constricting and creates a pinching and folding of the skin on top, and it definitely is squeezing and constricting from the first moment. Also the cage doesn't even go on all the way, it gets stuck about halfway through.

The gist of it is that if this is how it's supposed to go, then wearing it for any long period of time would be highly uncomfortable if not downright dangerous to my health, and as I said, I can't even get the cage on anyway so it's useless just due to that fact alone.

10. socksandties

socksandties Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice and recommendations.

11. socksandties

socksandties Member

Local Time:
    I’m waiting for approval for my picture to be uploaded to my gallery. It’s been a couple hours now...

jemima likes this.
  12. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Yes the people who run the site have other jobs!

13. socksandties

socksandties Member

Local Time:
    Okay, that’s understandable

14. Vulcan

Vulcan Member

Artist
    Carson City, MI USA
    Local Time:
    My advice? Go to the Mature Metal site and order their sizing rings. (Do other places offer this?) Follow their guide to the letter for fitting. Whether you buy from them or not is your choice, but that would be a great starting point for finding your proper size. When starting out, I thought I needed much bigger sizes than I actually did. The sizing rings and instructions helped me get very close to the right fit. I'm still working on it, but it can take awhile to find the right fit. Be patient if it's something you really want to do. You came to the right place for recommendations of quality manufacturers. But if you don't get an actual idea of what size you need, the quality of the device hardly matters. Best of luck to you!

15. McGyver

McGyver Member

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    It's on there now.

Which diameter ring is that in the picture? It's hard to say without the top part missing, but it does look like a bit on the tight side.

Can you also post a picture with the tube on, because I was wondering about that too... Do you use the spaces correctly?

16. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    You haven’t said if the CB3000 looks the right size?

Often there are 2 issues with fitting a device for the first time.
    Firstly, you will naturally get aroused and this your penis will grow beyond its flaccid state. Not a full erection but make sure it is truly flaccid.

Second the skin sticks to the plastic so use a thin sock or hanky, put your penis inside and then thread the other end through the CB. By gently pulling through you will pull your penis down the full length into the correct position.
    The CB is shaped to hold the penis head in place so is a little tighter in the shaft.

17. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @socksandties please i have look at your piccy and oooh you am hairy. is that the big ring that is on your piccy cos it look small.

18. socksandties

socksandties Member

Local Time:
    Yes that is the two inch ring.

19. socksandties

socksandties Member

Local Time:
    It is the two inch

20. socksandties

socksandties Member

Local Time:
    Thank you that sounds like a really good idea! I will check that out.

Vulcan likes this.
  21. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    cooo you must be ever so big. when i had a cb6ks i had the littlyest one on me.
    i wud get a big cage if i was like you.

socksandties likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice