Tired key holder teasing advises

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sonfede, Jan 31, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. sonfede

sonfede New member

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    I have been playing with chastity devices for about one year, I used to lock it using a pad lock with timer.
    It was really exiting, but at some point I found that could be more interesting play with my wife.

I was so embarrassed, asking something like that. So I started anticipated step by step about that, at some point I found the right moment to tell her.

Well the story is a little bit long, but at the end she was happy to play with me if I like that. We started about 3 weeks ago....She is not really interested in this game, she never hide the key that she usually left in the bedside table... but I think it is a starting point, what do you think?

I would really she to tease me every day, keep me exited, I have a lot of ideas and fantasies , I know I am a male! But, most of the time she just keep me in the cage without do nothing, I am not complaining this is still exiting but I would like a little bit of teasing ;) ... the reason why she is not teasing me is because we are working a lot, and when she is tired she is not in the mood to play or tease me.

Do you have any advise for us how to play, how she can tease me when she is tired, any ideas that don’t take so much effort from the key holder?

I propose I can massage her neck, massage and lick her foot.... but she doesn’t like when she is tired.
    we usually play only in the week end.

2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    Ok just enjoy your situation and stop pushing

Biz Casual likes this.
  3. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Expect nothing from her. You wanted this, not her. Just serve her and be the best husband you can be. Buy flowers. Do chores without being asked. Do the laundry if she typically does it. Don’t mope about not getting any extra attention. Eventually she might or might not do the things you fantasize about. Just know that the fantasy is just that and not always a reality.

lockedUp24byKH, Vulcan and Biz Casual like this.
  4. sonfede

sonfede New member

Local Time:
    This is new for me so now that it has started I would expecting to meet immediately all my fantasies...one part of me want to push a lot, the other me would is aware about how lucky I am with my wife, she is doing this for me, to play with me after all.

I expected this kind of answers, I am happy to receive this advises, I am a newbie about this.

Trying to find some ideas to tell my wife, mainly because she didn’t know about chastity games since 3 weeks ago so she doesn’t really know what to do.
    Trying to build up together the best way we like to play with this and obviously let her decide how she likes to play.
    Sure a lot of flowers and attentions to her, maybe more now, but this is not new for us it is as we live our relationship.

5. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    If carry on pushing her like you seem to be you’ll be back playing alone.
    You should be lucky she’s even taken a tiny interest

6. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I think you are doing a good job......keep moving forward and enjoy!

7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    Have patience let her set the pace. Push and you may loose it all.

She needs to decide her participation if its going to grow.

8. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    #8 King Hippo, Feb 1, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
    Hmmm, you both just need to be honest with one another. There are a lot of "expectations" but I think you should ask her what she would like. Hate to say it but her "fantasy" might just be getting a nightly backrub and telling you that you are a good boy.... or you just taking more responsibility around the house with making coffee, cleaning it, making breakfast, cleaning it, cleaning the kitchen, doing things she isn't really interested in....

What is going to happen realistically is... you are both going to need to lay out what you would like and you are going to need to try all her stuff at least once & be honest about doing it again... and she is going to need to look at your list and pick which things she wants to try at least once & see if she likes them.

Honest and communication goes a long way... and not just with chastity... I mean she is your wife...

Vulcan and Byrdie like this.
  9. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    I'm going to add: what is she doing that's make her so tired that you can do instead?

Basically, there's nothing you can tell her that's going to keep her from being tired. You can't talk the feeling of being tired away. But you can ease her burden a bit until she's less tired, and feels inspired to play with you ... if that's the actual / only impediment.

10. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    it took 2 years for my wife to embrace wearing her key on the necklace i got her from lori. (looks really nice)
    she would always leave the key on the bedside table. ie i can get out any time i want. then we got a jewelry box with a code she only knew. and keys went in there.
    i put her necklace on her and gave her a long massage and told her very causally how beautiful she is with her key necklace and how it makes me feel seeing her with that around her neck. necklace has not come off since.
    i love it.

Headtrip, StubHub and Rectrix like this.
  11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    This is going to sound harsh. Read your original post again and think how much of it. Is based around you and your needs, and how much your wife is there to do what you want.

You both need to sit down and talk through what you each want from this.

Good luck

Guest 3729 and Vulcan like this.
  12. Suewiang

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    Have a read of your post again.
    your another with the “I “ worn out on the keyboard.

13. sonfede

sonfede New member

Local Time:
    Good point Suewiang. I recognise “I” was centring this on myself and not to us as a couple.

This is also one of the reason of this post. Well , yes looking for “technical” advises but also comments to let me reflect on this.

Just to give you a little bit of background. We are a strong couple, a lot of feeling. I met my wife 25 years ago ... I don’t really need to propose to do some homework because I am already doing. We help each other in everything. The thing she likes more when I ask her is to stay together and watch here a movie. She is so romantic, well there is not a lot to do with all these lockdown anyhow!

Byrdie,
    It is all about work, and well, we recently had a baby. So we are really so happy but also so tired. But you know I am a man so never so tired to play with sex.

Thank you really all for your comments, this is not something I want to share with my friends, so speaking with you, this make me think further.

Ormaz likes this.
  14. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    I know where your at.
    Your head is full of this fantasy, you think of nothing else, maybe you make notes of all the things you can do or your wife can do. It is very exciting for you. You want to jump in and feel elated.
    You know you have to be patient, but days feel like weeks.
    I was there once. It will not work. You can not speed it up. If you push, she will step away.
    You must learn to be very patient. Try not to think about it all the time. Make a subtle suggestion and step away.
    What you Hope to achieve in a week will take a year.
    If something does happen, a step in the right direction. Do not get over excited and start overloading your KH with ideas.
    Simply allow that one step to become normal, this takes a long long time and a lot of patience.
    You must. Must. make it worth her while. What is in it for her?
    To begin with, having a patient man would help, who is now kinder and does not keep bugging her for treats, rewards, playtime.

Imagine you are an annoying child saying "I want a biscuit, I want a biscuit, I want a biscuit"
    So maybe you get a biscuit and You are happy. Well it won't last, you will want another and another and eventually you will get no more.
    Like many have said above, stop being an extra burden, start looking around to see what needs doing, don't offer to do something she has already started doing, it's annoying"
    Replace you "list of kinky idea's" with "boring shitty chores my wife does while I am thinking about myself"
    And then start doing them without promoting, without gloating, without expecting anything in return and eventually you will train yourself to be more helpful.
    Step one is not about you, it's about making a long term difference that will eventually make an opening for step two.
    Train yourself, not your wife.
    I look back now and I am amazed at how little I did back in the days when I thought I did enough. My wife is not tired any more, now we have fun. Now she has a loving husband who is helpful.
    Train yourself first. For as long as it takes to feel pride and enjoyment from sharing the chores and everyday tasks. And then you will start to enjoy sharing each other. It will just happen.

Chester S, Fid093, Vulcan and 2 others like this.
  15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Wonderful to hear this. I am in hopes my Wife will decide to become my KH . Currently her medicine cabinet holds the keys. I do always now ask permission before use.

Best of luck

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Good advice for you step up show her how you can support her and take over her work load.

Support her and her needs, not yours.

17. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    You seem to be cherry picking answers etc. And they do seem to be about what you want.
    Ask not what my wife can do for me.
    Ask what can I do for my wife.

Untless you get this bit, the rest won't happen.

NsToy likes this.
  18. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    A relationship serves to both of you. Both sides must win in order for it to survive.

It is We not I want in the equation.

19. Suewiang

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    Sometimes it’s good we help each other as we don’t always see some things that we do until someone points it out.
    I hope all goes well for you

20. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Have you thought about offering one-way sexual relief? Ladies may refuse massages and such because they sense it may escalate into a request for sex. Pleasuring her without expecting anything in return might do the trick.

subrick likes this.
  21. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Buy a Kitchen Safe on Amazon and play some games. Set the timer for several days and while the keys are locked away from both of you, pamper her with massages and other romantic things so you can make her comfortable with intimacy that doesn’t turn into sex. It may pique her interest that her toys are locked away from HER as well.

Also, get a lock box with combination with a key slot in the top where you can lock up, put the key in at any time. Make sure only she has the combination so she is the one in control of unlock. Make it fun and don’t try to turn her into a dominatrix.

22. sonfede

sonfede New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for all your comments, Have a kind of mirror is really helpful. Also read my own post a couple of day later is quite interesting, because is the first time I write about that.

I have not “stressed” my wife for 4 days, then she told me we may play at night...
    I was so excited but I still didn’t push more waiting for her.... at night she was going to sleep and so I try to ask about it would be nice to play a little bit....
    She said no, I want to sleep now stay the cage I will not release you ..... this answer was not what I expected but was still so exiting... son I try to push now her a little bit, I know I shouldn’t do that but I couldn’t resist...

She the said she could give me her dirty panties so I can feel her ... but anything more... but they are really dirty, is really what you want ?
    You can immagine the answer....

23. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Release? What release? I think she is ready for this. The real question is: are you? ;)

24. sonfede

sonfede New member

Local Time:
    This is a good question, we are both testing this I think.
    At the moment my idea is a short term play, after 5 days in the cage is becoming hard and exiting to me... So I was thinking 2 or 3 weeks is a good time ....
    Well my wife will decide no? Not sure if I can more than 2 or 3 weeks but let’s discover that !

25. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Try at least 12 days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice