Cougar relationship

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Cougars Plaything, Nov 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    Please keep updating us with your nice experiences!

Cougars Plaything likes this.
  2. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    There exists an option to ignore people under your icon at the top of the page. I don't know if that would prevent someone from posting to your journal, but it may keep it from showing up when you look. I don't know how satisfactory it would work for you. I am enjoying your journal a lot. But it would way too much, way too fast if was happening to me. Keep safe and enjoy.

3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Ignore the little opinions.

4. Cougars Plaything

Cougars Plaything Active member

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    I am a big boy I can handle it. I just have zero interest in childish Drama.

Actually, the relationship has been going for just over a year now. The chastity started somewhere over halfway in. However, I completely agree since moving in the other stuff is moving very fast. She started the chastity pretty slow. Putting it on taking it off the next day and slowly increasing it. It feels pretty good to have on most of the time right now but I am nowhere near ready for a long term lock up.

I am willing to try just about anything once. If I like it great let's do it again. If not we will find the things we do like. She makes it easy to do because she is so open and nonjudgemental.

I am going to try something I am not sure I will like tonight but she wants to find out. Her thing is "how do you know if you don't try"? I never in a 1000 years would have thought putting on a pair of heels would turn me on. It did. I am finding many other things as well. locking them on turned me on even more. I am discovering an element of her dominance that is fire for me.

homebody likes this.
  5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Go for it. Have fun

6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    Real or not, it's well written. So keep going! I really like this thread.

7. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    One cannot expect someone who has not experienced Nikki's file to understand it. You just have to experience it to even start to comprehend it. That feeling you get seeing her nails is so erotic. There is no negativity to this other than if she doesn't let you go down on her when you are feeling it but even that feels good. I can't imagine how much better this could get with some customized hypnosis. I can only imagine the impact pussy slave and Inhale are having when triggered with targeted behavioral modification suggestions added in..

What you are going through is a whole different level with the dungeon at your disposal. My wife teases me like crazy too and after a year now this is as fun as ever.

Keep us posted. You have sparked my renewed commitment to getting even more educated and involved in giving her MORE and MORE pleasure. Would you mind sending me the videos that were shared with you? No problem is not.

I had no idea there was this whole kinky Cougar community out there! Learn something new all the time.

Keep running this up the flag pole.

8. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:

Valid observation.

Let me just say, If I were a female I would be all over this! Could you imagine having a chick wanting to suck your dick like we want to eat pussy? OMG. But somehow, it is temporarily every bit as satisfying to watch her squirm with an erotic orgasm as getting my own and I have no idea how that is happening. It's as if making her come is somehow extremely satisfying. The problem is I am left horny as hell and her nails continue to trigger me making me feel IT as I call it.

Nikki was flat out an evil genius when she put this file together. She knew exactly what she was doing. These women into this stuff are so freaking smart at getting what they want. They leave nothing to chance.

Chastity and hypnosis... one hell of a combo.

Oh and of course... on top of all this, she uses "pussy slave" which is what is happening to trigger you and you obediently become like Pavlov's dog submissively salivating to give her an orgasm. She f'ing loves every last bit of control this gives her and it turns her on like crazy.

Feels good sharing with someone who understands. We should DM if you feel the same way.

Jblocked and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  9. 3hsmka

3hsmka New member

DFW - TX
    Local Time:
    But only 3 months ago in October, you said “After about a month of going out she ordered this crazy thing for me and I will be posting more on this wild experience soon”

I’m all for a great story and this has been a fun read, but somethings not adding up here...

10. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    I've been in chastity for years and can truthfully it gets better and better. If you can see yourself in this relation for the rest of your life then go with it. If not then get out. If you stay in it get ready for her to want to peg you, hang on and enjoy the ride, sounds like she is enjoying it!

11. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    That's one helluvan opening thread FU. Are you Cougars Plaything really?

Headtrip and 3hsmka like this.
  12. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    #112 Cougars Plaything, Jan 31, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    3hsmka,

Yes, you are correct. First of all it should be crystal clear I am no writer. It’s clearly not my gift. There are times while I am typing these out I will put a number, time, day etc. with the intention to circle back around and correct it when I can further evaluate it. I certainly won’t surprise me if there are others I have missed.

Look I am not doing this to cause anyone grief and I sure as hell am not doing it to get grief. I came here, saw this said journal so I used it and now some are getting all worked if I make a mistake or something doesn’t fit how they would have done something. You have every right to do that just as I have the right to decide if I wish to share this experience any further here in this way. I am not here to create trouble.

The moderators on this board do a great job. I do not want to be responsible for starting a pissing match here and causing them more work. I can find other ways to accomplish my outcome.

I have been working on a post from this weekend and it’s been a wild weekend to say the least.

I need to decide if and or how to proceed here.

——————————

I posted this and just saw jah rubbings is all pissed off about something now?
    SMDH...

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  13. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Amused. Not pissed off. Good writing. Keep going, and turn the other cheek. Why do you care what these anonymous people think? I'm sure some doubt my stuff too sometimes. So what.

SMDH? I'm terrible at acronyms

Headtrip likes this.
  14. 3hsmka

3hsmka New member

DFW - TX
    Local Time:
    Creating an alt account now eh?

15. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    Why would I need an alternate account to say any of that? I would have had no problem saying it from here if that was what I wanted to say. I sure as hell don’t need to make up another account to speak my mind.

Are you sure that’s not you just creating more drama? You are masterful at that!

homebody and DoesasTold like this.
  16. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    You might not think that you are a writer but for those of us reading it I know that I think it ranks up there as some of the best writing of you experience on here. I look forward to reading every post that you make. I am sure that there are others who agree. Keep up the good work and enjoy your Cougar

Headtrip and DoesasTold like this.
  17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    The forum is to share ideas and experiences. If you don't like or believe a thread you have a choice to not read it. The contributors have the right to write.

Freedom of speech goes both ways. I choice to skip over what I find worthless content. The OP writing ✍ is NOT the worthless content on this thread.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  18. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Please don't let the crabby folks discourage you, @Cougars Plaything. Just ignore them. We have no way of knowing whether *anything* on this site is truth or fiction. Many would prefer everything was truthful and they get heated up when they think someone is fantasizing, but whatever: that's their problem. You have been responsive and straightforward enough that I believe you, but in the end it really doesn't matter: it's a story. For your sake I hope it's true :). Meanwhile, there are many many more people who would like to keep hearing about your adventures, if you're willing to keep sharing.

Could you give a pointer to Nikki's recording? I have a hunch I've found it, but not sure. I've never been into hypnosis, but you have me intrigued...

19. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Insults from a stranger. Ooh! I am soooooo upset!!!

3hsmka likes this.
  20. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    Okay, I will journal Friday…

She finished her glass of wine during our conversation. She said she wants to experiment with taking on a bit more dominant role in the bedroom at times to see how I like it.

Okay, what exactly does that mean I asked? She took me by the hand and said come with me you little stud. I cupped my hands to her breast as I kissed her neck awkwardly walking down the hallway telling her I was going to F the you know what out of her tonight and other sweet nothings. That’s what you think. You won’t be doing anything without my key she smiled. My dick was feeling it. She loves this stuff.

We entered the playroom. I thought I knew what she wanted to do tonight. She had explained her desire to try this but as I have said before I am willing to try anything once and she was really excited to try out a new toy.

I will let this lady explain and save myself some typing.

She handed me the cuffs. We really need to break these in more she said. Put these on and I will be back shortly. These cuffs are comfortable padded leather. They are a little hard to put on they are pretty stiff. She returned in the sexiest latex outfit I have ever seen. DAMN, Ann you are so freaking hot. She smiled. You like as she turned a 360 for me to see. I was speechless. Her little shiny ass was getting all my attention until I noticed how this outfit pushed her breast together making them look even more incredible. She kissed me as my hands grabbed her ass feeling her body encased in this latex. So warm, soft and super sexy. You just know how to drive me wild don't you. I try she said. Now let me check these cuffs. Ahhh we can do better then this. She pulled the strap tightening them accordingly putting the padlock through them. They were comfortably snug. I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

I couldn’t keep my hands off her either... She giggled okay okay calm down. We are just getting started. She had me lay down pulling me tight to all 4 corners of the bench.

She proceeded to remove the chastity device. She is getting good at this. She carefully pulled my balls out from the ring. OMG, it felt sooooo good to get this off. I sprung into an instant hard-on. Well my oh my, Looks like you are enjoying yourself she said. Her belief is if I am hard I am being rocked by what she is doing. I have not been able to prove her wrong so far.

Now let’s have some fun, shall we? She pulled out her new toy and unscrewed the screws between my spread open legs opening it. I have been patiently waiting to put this on you. It was cold as she worked it between my balls and groin. She had to be careful to not pinch my skin. Closing the rings and screwing them shut. It was much tighter then I expected. My balls were never going to slip out of this damn thing that’s for sure. There wasn't a lot of room between the two rings left to expand before my balls were being pulled tight. This thing is heavy. She was proud of herself for getting it on all by herself. She fiddled with it for a few moments smiling saying okay I think we're ready.

She put her left hand on my abs, her hand felt so soft. Her other hand was free to turn the long screw that pulls the rings apart. Each turn is pretty minimal in the distance it creates but they add up over time.

She said let me explain the rules of this game.

Rules? GAME? I said? I thought you were just going to stretch my balls a little?

Oh I am. She started to pour the PJUR on my dick and rub it in. OMG, this feels so good. It’s so smooth. I love this stuff. Please keep going.

She smiled, Don't worry I will.

Here is how this is going to work. I am going to stroke your cock 30 to 50 times. If you can manage to come we stop the game, But if not I turn the screw and stroke you again. Isn’t this going to be fun she said all bubbly?

Wait... Thinking to myself. She is good at this stuff. She had a permanent grin on her face.

Here let me show you. She started slowly stroking my cock counting 1, 2, 3. rubbing her other hand over my chest and abs. I have this whole sexy body to myself she smiled. 28, 29, 30 she said as she stopped stroking me leaned in giving me another french kiss, pulling back batting those eyelashes at me she reached down and turned the screw.

Oh, so that's how you think this is going to work I said.

She smiled with that ridiculously sexy smile. She started stroking me again. Each time giving me a French kiss before starting again. Her kisses were passionate and were teasing the hell out of me. She repeated this about 4 or 5 times.

This whole thing was messing with my head.

I was starting to feel the pull. My balls started to feel a slight ache. I have to figure something out or she is going to stretch the sh@t out of my balls.

This time she changed up the stroking pattern. She pulled up fast like 5 times and paused then repeated like she was trying to pull the cum out of me. 37, 38, 39 40 she paused just as I was feeling that rush you get right before you cum, My penis jerked a couple of times. Damnit!

FUCK! Ann, come on. She turned the screw. Kissed me sliding her tongue all around my mouth pulling back and started again.

I started rocking my hips trying to help her make me come and she got sort of pissed. No no no. She strapped my thighs and waist to the table limiting my ability to thrust.

She explained during this process of strapping me down, that I could stop this any time if I wanted her to put the chastity back on and I just beg to lick her pussy.

I don't get to come I asked?

NOPE! But I will she smiled.

She started stoking… 28, 29, 30... stopping and turning the screw again. I pulled against the restraints… Even though I know I can’t get out for some stupid reason I try. That only turns her on when I do that even more. She giggled. Is something wrong dear. I can do this all night if your game!

I was f’ing feeling every turn now as my balls ached.

Well you could Beg to lick my pussy she said and it all ends right now. That or COME? It's your choice.

I want to come you keep stopping.

Suit yourself, keep trying as she started to stock me again. She stopped. I knew she was going to turn this again I let out a big FUCK in frustration.

Fine I will lick your pussy.

She turned the screw as if she didn’t even hear me. WTH???

Ann did you hear me, I will lick your pussy this hurts damnit.

She started stroking. That is not how you beg babe! Not if you want me to listen. I’ll know when it’s real.

28, 29 30… I was so close to blowing my load. She kissed me and turned the screw.

FUCK THIS!!! Okay Ann Please please PLEASE I want to lick your pussy please... I don’t even remember what the hell I said. I was really genuinely wholeheartedly begging for real. Not only was I begging I was going to tease the living hell out of her pussy for this! She was going to pay by getting a taste of her own medicine. Or so I thought.

She laughed. Oh… you are so cute when you beg, she said as if talking to a 2 year old. She rubbed her nails on my cheeks. It really turns me on.

I guess you just need more practice babe. We can try again Sunday. Maybe one day you will win the game?

She unscrewed the device and took it off. It felt so f'ing good to get this thing off. My balls were aching. I don’t even know how I’d describe this.

But she didn’t put on the chastity instead she strapped about a 1/2 inch black strap around my cock and balls that buckled. I couldn’t see it real well. It has something about 2 inches long and 1 inch deep that she adjusted just under my balls. Pulling it snug, she put a small padlock through it to prevent unbuckling it. Seemingly proud of herself she said there. I think that will do.

What did you just do Ann?

She had me get up as I tried to see what she had done while walked me to her chair. She proceeded to have me sit down and fasten my wrists to the chair. She then pulled my feet up a few inches off the ground locking those cuffs to the back leg or the chair as well. This prevented me from being able to stand up. She pushed the latch shuts around my neck. I turned my head back and forth trying to push back to get comfortable. It's pretty tight.

She unzipped her LATEX crotch and got into the chair. She looked so damn hot. Now you see this little remote she said?. It has different levels she explained. When I put it on 1 and push this…. ZAP. I jumped. Ouch WTF is that. I felt a jolt under my balls causing me to tug on my restraints. She laughed.

What did you feel she asked still laughing.

I told her It felt like a shock. I hate shocks Ann.

That’s good, as long as you obey me you have nothing to worry about.

Did it hurt?

Yes kind of. It doesn’t feel good.

Okay, let’s turn it up a few levels.

What the...

She pushed the button and ZAP! OUCH, a couple of curse words came flowing smoothly out of my mouth as I jumped.

what the F are you doing.

she was laughing...

Okay… So how did that feel she asked.

It Fing hurt. Damnit don’t do that again I don't like that!

She pushed it again and I jumped.

We need to get something straight. YOU don’t tell ME what to do, do you understand she said sternly.

Yes.

She said, remember I want to test being a little more dominant in the bedroom now so from now on you are going to respond to me with Yes Maam.

Ann... Come on, are you....

ZAP... I jumped again... OKAY fuck okay. Maam. YES MAAM. I pulled on my wrist restraints.

Good boy.

Is this turning you on. She looked down I was rock hard. Oh how cute. You love this, don't you.

She waited. ZAP!!!

OUCH fuck... YES MAAM... my breathing got heavier.

Now just to be sure you are clear I will explain how this is going to work.

I will set this on 1. This other button delivers a vibration like a cell phone. She pushed it. When you feel 1 vibration you will slow down your pace while licking my pussy. . When you feel 2 vibrations back to back, you will speed up and when you feel a long one you will suck my clit.

Do you understand?

Yes.

She pushed the button… I jumped YES… YES MAAM. I almost protested but stopped myself. These actually hurt.

This was turning me on for some crazy reason.

Good boy.

Now you tell me how this is going to work.

Yes ma'am. I swallowed my mouth was dry. She smiled. Good boy, you are learning. She is freaking loving this control she has right now.

1 vibration I slow down the pace. 2 vibrations I speed up the pace and a long vibration I suck on your clit.

Good boy. Now any attempt to ignore me, I will turn this up to 100 if I have to do you understand?

Yes Ma'am.

I have never been controlled like this. It was really turning me on.

Good boy. She said.

She started to circle her clit as I watched her nails and that trigger hit me hard. Her nails were triggering the hell out of me. She spoke a couple of triggers and I felt that submissive obedient feeling I get when she does. I wanted to taste her so bad. At this point, I wanted nothing more than to make her come with my mouth. I wanted to smell her, Taste her, make her squirm in pleasure. She slowly slid forward moving into my face as I started using my tongue all over her wet pussy. She tasted so good.

I felt a vibration which meant slow down. I slowed my pace. She smiled with a single giggle looking down at me… good boy her left hand now messaging my scalp which is another trigger to make her feel as good as I possibly can. I looked up as her eyes closed and her head bobbed back a little enjoying the feeling from the sensations as she let out a moan of pleasure.

I felt 2 vibrations… I started to speed up.

I remembered I was going to prolong teasing her so I slowed down. I felt 2 vibrations again. Ignoring them and enjoying my perceived control over her I was jolted buy a shock. OUCH, I shouted jerking. I started licking faster.

I tried to slow down again. ZAP! Ouch!

I realized she was totally going to control her pace to an orgasm. She was moaning as I licked and sucked on her pussy. She was now moving her hips to a rhythm. Saying don’t stop babe, don’t’ stop pulling on my head. It’s so damn sexy when she does this. Her latex covering her legs rubbing against my cheeks felt so sexy.

I looked up to see Her eyes were closed as she rocked herself to orgasm using my mouth. Her hand gripping the arm of the chair now as waves of pleasure took over her body letting out more moans. All of a sudden she backed up laughing and cursing. Ok, okay you got me…. OMG, you are so so soooo. f’ing good at this.

I really didn’t want this to end. Must have been one hell of an orgasm I thought.

I waited about 30 -60 seconds and I started begging to keep licking her. The submissive triggers were working. Can I please do that again? PLEASE? This is the mental part that gets her juices flowing again and I really wanted to keep licking her. I want to make you come again Ann, please… I was really begging hard. I want to taste you again. The submissive triggers grew stronger as I felt weak and obedient. I am going to make you feel so much better this second time. get closer. Come on.

She was shaking her head back and forth in disbelief grinning down at me in amazement. You really are my little pussy slave, aren't you babe? She giggled. She slowly moved forward into me letting me lick her again. She tasted so damn GOOD! Ann, please give me my hands. She reached down unfastening one cuff from the chair for me to use my right hand. It was a bit of an awkward position, but I started messaging her g spot.

Her second orgasm was even better. Her clit was way, way, way too sensitive to try again.

It is amazing how fast time goes when I am in this room.

She let me out and totally surprised me with a blow job using Good Head. I love that stuff. I came so hard it felt so good. She sucked every last drop of sperm out of me. She can give a wicked blowjob.

She left me out of chastity Friday night and we woke up making love in the morning. She really wanted penetration. I held back coming as long as possible making sure she came first. I was going to have to figure out how to get her to want penetration a lot more often. She had me back in chastity within 5 minutes of coming. As much as I do NOT like to put it back on after that It felt really good because I am relaxed.

The rest of the day is a full day. We get home late Saturday exhausted.

We are living a vanilla life to the outside world and she is showing me something completely different in the bedroom. If I am honest, I am fully intrigued.

I had no idea how well pain, pleasure, and control all mix so well. She asked how I liked her taking more control? I told her it was sexy. She smiled. Good. I have a feeling you will love a few other ideas I have.

How the hell does she think of all this stuff?

21. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
  22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Strangers yes. You should look at why strangers are speaking up.

23. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    Coug

A while back hubby and I found ourselves well into our chastity play. Life eventually gets you busy and we sort of started to ebb and flow in and out a bit. I just surprise locked him back up this time with a renewed commitment to re exploring new experiences together.

Poor thing is going to wonder what got into me.

Don’t accept any of the naysayers trash. Let them keep it by ignoring it and carry on.

24. intrigued83

intrigued83 Member

Sales
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Dont let any of these negative people deter you from sharing. I believe your story and its pretty incredible to say the least. Please continue share, its very interesting.

Cougars Plaything and DoesasTold like this.
  25. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    Grateful there is a desire in her for penetration the past few days.

Something has gotten into her this week. Suddenly she desires penetration from my penis.. Lots of it. Don’t get me wrong... I LOVE it! She lets me out, we do it, and she locks me back up. I’ve come more in the past few days then the past month.

As a side note, l have noticed her nails don’t trigger me nearly as effectively when I’m sexually satisfied like this.

I just know in the past strange behavioral changes have led to something bigger. WTH is she up too?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice