Getting a Jail Bird, pic requests..

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by MelsBitch, Apr 7, 2010.

1. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Well Mel is getting me a Jail Bird as she has decided that I will be in chastity for 2 years and if I am going to be locked up for that long she wants something that is really nice to look at. I cannot wait to get rid of this CB-2000, it's so bulky and is a bit to big for my little useless dick.

We've ordered the size kit, and hopefully it arrives this week.

My question is for people that are wearing this device do you have any pics of it on? I would really like to see some people wearing one. Currently the CB2000 pushes my balls into a really uncomftorable position, and I think this is mainly due to the thick bulky plastic base ring.

Thanks everyone

Mels Bitch

2. sissypeaches

sissypeaches Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    Hi,

I don't have pictures yet, but I have a Jailbird with the anti-pullout system and oval base ring, and it is EXTREMELY comfortable and I highly recommend it.

I'm still experimenting with the 3 pins provided as part of the anti-pullout system, as the third of the three is very severe when even remotely aroused. I'm also still finding the best way of accommodating a PA ring with it too.

I hope to get a couple of pictures of the device soon, next time Miss allows me to remove it :smilies_xxx02:

*curtseys*

sissy peaches
    xxx

3. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear you are liking it so much, I really cannot wait for mine. Still have to wait for the arrival of the sizing rings first though, hopefully they will be here on monday.

4. Mr. Nosuch

Mr. Nosuch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    My best chastity experience with a device was the CB-2000 prior to my Jail Bird. The Jail Bird is so much more comfortable for me, and I agree with you, the ring width is a big part of the comfort.

I'm going to post a sizing guide for the mature metal device shortly. I actually ordered my cage slightly too large, so I want to share what I learned, but I'm waiting for my new cage to show up.

My main issue with all the CB devices for long term wear was my skin had a tough time with it. It's no fun for my keyholder to take off my chastity cage and find my skin on my cock is slightly irritated. Now when she wants to tease she find my cock ready to go. The stainless is just easier to bear day to day. It takes less of it to make a strong cage, and thus, more air and easier to clean.

I think the most important sizing advice I can give is to realize the base ring will always pull down a bit, so when you measure the cage length, don't measure from your pubic bone, but measure from the top of the ring after you pull it down a bit. For me, it made a half-inch difference.

5. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Would love to hear your guide. The length is really the one thing I am most concerned about in ordering, I believe I have most of the other measurements down pretty good, but not 100% on the length. The CB2000 I wear has like 1/2" 3/8" an inch of space when I am totally flacid, so I am thinking either a 2" long cage or 2 & 1/8th" Would really like a nice snug fit as they are costly and really do not want to have to buy another one down the road :)

6. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
  7. sissypeaches

sissypeaches Junior Member

Local Time:
  8. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
  9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Just had a look at the pix. They look ace. I like the idea of the extra pin Mel can cose which she wants out of three to add to the pressure on the base of your shaft...let us know how it goes.

Best wishes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice