Breakthrough or Breakdown?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lazlo Toth, Jan 25, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    Last night I went to sleep unlocked after a full week in my Cherry Keeper. As most of you know, a day out of the device every now and then is a welcomed opportunity to get a thorough cleaning and a short breather. This is especially true for me because I am about a month into what will be a full year of chastity for me--no cumming for a year.

What happened shocked me. I got an extremely hard erection in the middle of the night. I mean one of the hardest ones I ever recall, even going back to my teen years.

It hurt. Not terribly painful, but it hurt. It hurt more than the slight burning you feel under your testes you feel when trying to get erect in the cage. So I got up right away and urinated to make it go away. Just like while in my cage, a bathroom break calms everything down right away.

Here is what struck me: The erection was less desirable than the burning felt under my balls. I wasn't "proud" of the erection. I wasn't horny with it. I didn't want it. I didn't want to cum with it. I didn't want an erection. I wanted it to go away.

Am I experiencing a chastity breakthrough or a breakdown?

I have almost a full year to go, so emotionally, this seems big.

Laz

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Well could look at as a good problem having an erection. But could see the mental side having been without so long.

On the honor chaste system four months is about as long as I've gone without breaking down with masturbation relief.

I can relate to the painful discomfort, I think it's from stretching everything back out.

I think if I actually achieved a full erection I probably would feel it. I haven't had a real full erection in a couple of years. Meds for bp have wrecked that.

Good luck don't think you have a real problem.

Isopropylforyou and Lazlo Toth like this.
  3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    If you have not been allowed out to have one in a while, the pain was probably the inner connective tissue being stretched, andfter having been dormant for so long. I've had this happen to me. It feels weird.

4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    You gave it a more technical answer. But agree. After all the shrinking I've done if I ever get another real erection.

5. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I see you are a 4/9 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale. Don't you think you should be a little higher than a 4 for such a long endeavor? Just asking…

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    I don't see any problem, certainly not a breakdown. It was a natural reaction by the body. What's important is that you didn't - and didn't even want to - do anything about it.

Well done.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  7. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Absolutely a good question. YES, within the last few weeks I've gone easily from a 4 to maybe a 6 or 7.

My "4/9" was based on about the last four years or so. I figure in about 6 months if things go as they are now, I'd be more like a 7/9 or an 8/9........possibly even an 8/10

8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I love erections and getting them is the primary benefit of a free night, but they're not good for me if chastity is my default mode, just too big a reminder of what I've given up. And way too much temptation. We're shooting for 12 or fewer this year, none unauthorized or unsupervised; we're at 1 so far in 2021. Being caged at night is fundamental to long-term / indefinite chastity for me, because erection control is the key to the acceptance and enhancement of submissive obedient husband status.
    I think your experience was a breakthrough on your journey, because you've come to see your erection, however hard, as inconsistent with your wife's decision that you will not release semen this year. It would probably be easier for you, though, to just stay locked.

Lazlo Toth and Grayfelix like this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I think this recognition of *duration* of chastity is key to proper application of the C/D scale. It's just wrong for a guy to say 'I stayed locked for two weeks last month and we're going to do it again soon, so I'm a 7/7.' I dont think you hit 7 or 8 or above on the C scale unless being locked is your default status.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No it is not unusual to experience pain after long lock ups. Even if you are unlocked and hard for short periods and locked back up.(for me when unlocked and get erection it’s usually only for the few minutes I’m allowed to have fun and lock back up)

Breakthrough? Well it’s natural not wanting to experience pain. Breakdown? Maybe, I would rather think of it as evolution. As we live with these things locked on us, we tend to change thinking patterns, expectations, and even change what excites us. So not wanting an erection is just part of the journey, and there will be plenty of moments that you miss and want them back.

homebody and Lazlo Toth like this.
  11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I at times miss getting a real erection meds are taking it away more than chastity. I guess not effect is similar.

If I were to masturbate to orgasim it is at best a semi hard. In fact post orgasim is when I achieve the firmest state. I do find it strange that is what happens. At least a few months ago. Kind of a reverse effect syndrome.

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    @Lazlo Toth well it really i think is that if it hurt lots it best to go to the doctor and tell. cos it migt be something wrong.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  13. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you Rectrix for the thoughtful reply. I appreciate this insight. Perfectly stated when you said that my erection is "inconsistent with your wife's decision that you will not release semen this year."

The contrast was such a challenge. It was arguably one of my "best" erections I can remember. Yet, I wanted it to go away immediately as if something were wrong with it.

I fully agree, more and longer lock-ups are critical to my development.

Rectrix likes this.
  14. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yes! Quite rapidly, chastity is becoming my default state. And no matter how any of us describe it, my need to move towards more consistent and more lasting lock-ups is a necessary thing.

15. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good points. I can envision the day, perhaps at the end of my full year, that I may be allowed something incredible--like intercourse--and an erection when needed will be nowhere to be found.

I think it's fair to say, that chastity for many of us is just as much about ceding erections as it is about ceding ejaculations.

Rectrix likes this.
  16. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you Jemima. The discomfort was worse than the "tain't" tingle that we get at night. But not so bad as to think I need to see a doctor. Besides, I am sure all he'd say is to avoid chastity!

jemima likes this.
  17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Oh! I hope that need never happens to me now that I go to my Wife's Doctor. That would truly be embarrassing. 4 years ago I was Wife informed by my Wife I would be going with her on her next physical day by Doctor K's request. I was called back when they were ready to review. She is a very small framed lady I had not met her before. She reviewed with my wife her summary before turning to me.

She asked me some questions about our sex life and my Wife's discomfort from natural aging of a womans vaginal system and natural lubrication. She asked if I had ever had a digital rectal examination. I told her a few times. She asked if the doctors use lubricants, " of course " . She asked me would I like it done without lubrication and without warning. " Of course not " was my answer.

" Well that would be somewhat the equivalent of you're penis entering her vaginal canal. only worse". I explained we were using extra lubes and I never rush or force anything. I looked at my Wife " has sex really been painful, you have been saying it was OK".

Doctor K quickly jumped in, " it's not OK" my said " it's not working" After more discussion about hormones and risks involved . She suggested two new lubrication options we could try but if that did not work for my Wife we should consider stopping regular intercourse and find alternatives.

We had been communicating over discomforts and she had for a good while been on top controlling our pace and my penetration . I thought we were doing OK.

I was wrong and after that day our world changed. Even when she invited me to enter her I started having concerns. I did not want to ever hurt her. By the next year I started meds that started effecting my erections as well.

Having her as my doctor as of last year and my Wife is present during my physical and other visits. I can do without the extra mental stress and embarrassment of a problem with my penis.

Doctor K is good physician but has a blunt bedside manner on style.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice