Just a regular guy

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Fellow traveler, Jan 4, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    I think I have found a thread which really resonates with me.
    Having played with chastity and self locking for years I took the plunge and went for 24/7 chastity just over 4 years ago.
    I would not claim that we have a FLR or I’m a submissive but my wife supports the choice and enjoys the experience.
    Like many couples who have been married for over 30 years, sex had become sporadic and I probably masturbated rather than made the right amount of effort. But no more.
    My cock has been caged pretty much 24/7 in some form, I have about 4-5 cages, tried a belt and also a tight double ring.
    Yes we have sex when my wife wants it, sometimes I get to fuck but more often my fingers and tongue do the work whilst I remain restrained. I find that intense as the build up to sex and the arousal is not diminished and once she has reached an orgasm we both relax gently and it feels great. But the biggest change is that one sided control of sex. If I feel horny I need to work for it, need to take time and turn her on and even then there is no guarantee that I will cum.
    What is however the most enjoyable part is that my wife enjoys the look of my cock in its cage not because it is secure but because it is now just part of me.
    She helped me look at belts and helped to pick my latest Steelworxx Steelheart 2.
    Yes she has the key by the bed if required and that’s it. I can get it but don’t want it or need it.

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Well I been going the distance on honor system till Xmas. Due to my current quest or test given from her I have hit 3 days continuous wear in the resin cage. As 1 part of her requirements while away from home.

At risk of failure and us going to twin bed separate sleeping arrangements.

Hopefully I succeed but figure my success takes me into longer term lock ups for future. But if I stay in same bed and earn her trust and I am allowed again to be close to her it is small price to pay.

Rectrix likes this.
  3. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Count me in.

4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Many have limited scope of involvement. Many adapt over time into other activities if they and or their partner expand activities. Our relationship has and is evolving but if it works and we are having fun and happy that is the key. Excuse the pun.

5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't know how I missed this earlier.

There are a lot of couples who are otherwise norma... err... vanilla-ish who are into this. Mrs Edge and I do not have an FLR or BDSM relationship. I'm not a redneck but probably because I live in New England. I have a garage full of tools, a backyard full of projects, work out with weights regularly, and will cook pretty much anything on my grill.

Mrs Edge keeps me locked up because it excites her to be taming and controlling a wild animal. We've been doing this on and off for 20 years.

Welcome.

6. KellyCD

KellyCD Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I seem to go through phases of a few fetishes I'm into, some times I can't get enough and other times it doesn't enter my mind.
    I've not really been in the mood for chastity (or any other fetish) for 2 or 3 weeks now but today my wife (not into chastity but super supportive) said "You can wear you cage today if you like" and I'm like "Ok, I'll do it for you"

homebody likes this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well I am into my 3rd day in a new smaller length cage she purchased while I was out on business trip. Been in since return Friday. She restarted our chastity activities with 3 suprise Xmas gift cages. Unfortunately not good fits.

Enjoy and welcome to CM great place for information and support. No matter what level or activities. Does not require a current use to participate on CM.

Ron33 likes this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    As you see @Fellow traveler, there are many "regular" guys here who are in chastity, not as a kink but as a way of resolving our own issues -- we're masturbators, or we're too focused on our penis, or we overly pressure our wives for sex, or we have trouble getting emotionally close to our wife -- or as a way to bring more intimacy and peace to our marriages by focusing on her needs. I'm a masturbator and I knew my habit was getting in the way of my intimacy with my wife, providing an outlet that allowed me to avoid meeting her needs. And my erections were also empowering a false alpha male arrogance or privilege that encouraged me to see her as secondary. I've been locked for over four years now as my default status. She's come to see that it's good for me and good for our marriage. There's not much kink beyond this -- she's more confident to take the lead in other areas, she's more confident to call out my bullshit -- but we're not pvc and leather, she's not taking lovers, etc. Just good plain male improvement and marriage enhancement.

borbulls1961, Ron33, benny22 and 4 others like this.
  9. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Definitely don't need kink to work with chastity . Find what works for you both, it's a tool to fix things for some.

10. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Yep, it’s our only kink after almost 30 years together. Stumbled across it four years ago, she was willing to give it a go, and here we are, her having orgasms twice a week and me about once a month. Turned me on recently when she said our sex life is better now under this arrangement.

11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    That's fantastic. Enjoy each other.

12. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Great schedule.

13. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm not a kinky person. Or, I don't think I am. My wife thinks I am, because I've mentioned chastity, and other such stuff. But I'm not.

Like many, chastity is more of interest to me than my wife, and then more of passing interest; sometimes more than others. We've dabbled, but mostly I've dabbled. Circumstance and time and distance intervene. I have a busy and active professional life which keeps me gone a lot.

Sex is infrequent. Chastity does resonate as does the FLR concept. As sex isn't happening much of the time, it seems the perfect circumstance for chastity.

Self-prescribed, intermittent, life intervenes, and there are priorities which exceed. So when it happens, it happens, and when it doesn't, life goes on.

"Vanilla" is a dismissive term, I believe, suggesting that those who are not "kinky" are somehow of a lesser order. I disagree. I see it differently, and I don't see "kink" as an aberration or abnormal. It's simply a different path. There's no hierarchy. We live our lives: such is life, and it goes on.

I would love for her fantasy to be my fantasy, but we are not the same person, and we don't always get what we want.

Ron33, NsToy and Iron78 like this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Everyone is welcome here, there is no need to apologise, the only thing you need to be interested in here is chastity! Be that a cage, a belt or The honour system! That’s it! Just enjoy it all and welcome to the mansion!

15. Guy7

Guy7 Member

Central California
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Hi, first of all I’d like to thank you for asking this. I’m feeling abnormal for my lack of kink portrayed in the forum. Yet my strong desire for chastity is my kink. How do I have a desire for chastity and I’m mostly an average guy. I am gay. Not important.
    I’ve been contiplating a custom cage from mature metal. I’m so close to ordering one. It’s scary yet exciting.

16. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    Buddy, Fetish is roll-yer-own man! Me, im all over the place, and always have been. You can probably name it and ive at least tried it and have a clear opinion on it.

Fetish. What is that anyway?
    Its just a form of sexual desire in which gratification is strongly linked to a particular object or activity or a part of the body other than the sexual organs usually. I can tell you that just about Anything can serve the purpose! :D

I think that most of us here a Primarily chastity fetishists. I dont read much about other things, but, Hey! this is the Chastity Mansion, so there is that!
    Like you can take a look at my avatar and see a Whole Bunch of my other fetishes right up there in the upper left! :+1:

So do the One Note Samba, and have a ball (or two) and there you are!

true42 likes this.
  17. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    Guy, you wont know what hit you when you get that gear and slip that cock and ball set in, and latch that lock for the first time, and sit back and marvel at your shiny Mature Metal enhanced and protected package.
    Its only the first time once... (for each new device! :+1:)

Push.
    P u s h.
    do it you know you want it......
    i want to see you in it......
    :love::key:

Guy7 likes this.
  18. Guy7

Guy7 Member

Central California
    Local Time:
    You are very right, now i got to make sure the dimensions are right. I need the encouragement : )

19. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Do not feel overwhelmed by most of the comments. There are a lot of regular guys that are locked on here but most are just not as active as a lot of the kinks described. I am a normal guy that still loves sex but being locked up has been a great help in my relationship. I have been locked in a Mature Metal Jailbird mostly 24/7 other than sex over three years. Extremely comfortable and it still looks like new. If you need any help with the dimensions feel free to private message me.

homebody and true42 like this.
  20. Guy7

Guy7 Member

Central California
    Local Time:
    Hi, so i bought the sizing rings from MM. Measuring the base ring, when i have the ring on its pushes everything out, making the diameter of my dick thicker than without it on. To measure the diameter of the shaft Would you know if i should take that measurement when in that state, OR measured without the base ring on.

Your experience with the jailbird gives me more peace of mind with that knowing I also will feel the same comfort 24/7. Im leaning to always being locked ( no sex) but time will tell.

21. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I would measure your shaft without the base ring. It sounds like the diameter is larger than normal because you are a little aroused with the base ring. Do the measurements many times and use the measurements at the smallest. They will help you plus be sure to follow their directions. All the measurements can be adjusted except the shaft diameter. That has to be correct and it is not good if it is too large.

22. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I guess my Wife(KH) and I are "normal" regular people. I'm the more "Kinky" of the two, I guess. MC was my idea, but my Wife got right into it. I always liked being tied up and my Wife always went with it. When I was tied, she would try things on me. A little C&B torture, nipple play, some anal(Rimming and fingering me). We had never talked about any of this before. It came natural to her. She would study my reactions to different things. She was/is amazed at the reaction of my penis and would play with it for long periods of time, just to watch it and how it reacts and to see how long it takes me to start "leaking". Before MC, we had a great sex life. My Wife would do anything I asked, but I would still masturbate. I have been caged for three years now(With a few breaks), but more locked then not. My Wife is still enjoying this life style and the way she controls our sex life. In the last six months, I have had two orgasms, both by my Wife allowing me to masturbate. So, yeah, I guess we are a little kinky...But normal...

23. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    There is no definition of where this starts or ends. Everyone is different. You just get on and then get off at the point you feel comfortable with. I have met in real life other couples and singles through my hotwife. They all vary to different degrees. I'm in very deep . But have met others like you, who don't want to go as far as my wife and I do . They only want to talk about it . Others are not sure but want to explore .

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  24. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    I read a quote somewhere once which I think is quite apt -

To some people, kinky is using a feather, to others, its using the whole chicken.

There are elements to kink that both my wife and I are open to, there are others that we are not -

We "play" with some light BDSM (restraints, blindfolds, mild impact play) but don't go the whole pain/punishment thing.

I have been in and out of a chastity device for the last year or so, some periods goes 24/7 (sports, shaving and sex on her schedule excluded), other times its out of the equation completely. She notices a pick up in intimacy and attention when I wear the cage, that can be after a day or longer depending on whats happening in our lives. She says she does miss this part when I am out of the device. Its not intentional behaviour on my part, but having a device on does change focus.

The fact that I am wearing a cage barely enters her daily thought process. I think this is one of the more difficult things to come to grips with when starting out. We have a constant physical reminder (and in some cases, heightened states of arousal / hormones) but for our wives/girlfriends/significant others/partners etc, life is just normal.

We are still partners in life things for the most part, we each do our own bits around the house, share cooking / cleaning up duties, discuss finances and goals as partners etc.

Think of chastity like a menu, you can pick and choose what you want. Sometimes there are things that will be as good or better than expected, othertimes, there will be things that are just a miss (and like a menu, there will be things that you don't even consider looking at), but just because your selection is different from someone elses doesn't make your journey any less than theirs.

Have fun, sex and sex play is afterall meant to be enjoyable (in whatever guise that takes)

true42, Iron78, Lakeman and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice