Foreskins with small cages

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jeank, Feb 7, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    I am getting fitted for a smaller cage than my CB3k, the idea being to be held at my small flaccid size. Great and I can see how it works with no foreskin but does anyone have experience of doing this with a foreskin and how to allow for this and avoid the problem of the foreskin sticking out of the endwith the related danger of pinching?

2. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    Sometimes I have the problem of my foreskin protruding from my CB6000S, and sometimes I don't. If my foreskin is sticking out, the pinching is a real problem. I've found that stuffing a cotton ball or a piece of TP into the end of the tube works to keep the foreskin inside.

3. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    I have precisely the same issue.

If I lube the skin at the base of my penis leaving the head and foreskin free from lube, then use the sock method to pull just my cock head through to the end I find my penis head remains in the tube with the rest of my foreskin stuck towards the back of the tube.

Because I'm somewhat "pressed in" to the tube my foreskin stay where it is.

Unfortunately it does make it more difficult putting myself in the tube.

For comfort, I would love to look into getting myself circumcised, but I can't realistically think about any excuse for that!

Although I may be having a vasectomy in the next few months, I don't think my wife would be up for a doctor fiddling with the family jewels for just my our fun!

4. richard_derby

richard_derby Junior Member

Local Time:
    I sometimes have this problem with the CB6000s, sometimes the foreskin stays back or partly back so is not a problem. If I am soft it is not a problem either as I don't reach the end of the tube. The problem is if I start to grow a little my foreskin can protrude and become quite sore, for this reason I tend to leave the foreskin back slightly.

5. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all three answers. All helpful.

I'm really trying to work out how much length to allow for a foreskin in the length of a custom measured device, which should be the size of my totally faccid penis. It is easy for the circumcised, but that flap of skin.....

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And I had been under the impression all this time that the useless piece of skin on the end of a penis was called a man!

7. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    i bumped up this thread..
    i have the same problem, and it hurts a little when it gets stucked between the cage and my boxer... spesially when i am sitting down..
    so i use some tape (the tape that electrician use) to tape over the hole in front of my cb6000s. it works great.
    just take it off when you are going to the toilet, and then put it back on again.

8. Jibeset

Jibeset Member

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    Hey, even us circumcised guys get pinched now and then. I've just spent my first week in a new CB6Ks and my "external urinary meatus" is raw from pressing through the opening. Or what is worse, only half of the little lips slips out and gets into a serious pinch. My old CB3K was just long enough to not have this happen. But then the whole tip would get sore from banging around loose in the tube.

Guess it's all part of the fun, eh?

9. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    I resemble that remark.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice