Ying and yang

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by LockedBoi23, Jan 16, 2021.

1. LockedBoi23

LockedBoi23 Active member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    Has anyone else experienced that once they are locked they want to be let out but once let out they want to be locked back up and teased? I just spent 4 days locked up longest for me so far and it was a ball of emotion but now I’m not locked I can’t wait to be told to put it back on. Does anyone else feel this way?

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    I used to feel the same way have not had the feeling of being unlocked in so long I dont think I could stay of of cage long to much a part of me

3. LockedBoi23

Local Time:
    Nice I hope I can get there too still early days for me though

4. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    My sub always begs for more and longer, but he gets only what I find beneficial.

5. LockedBoi23

Local Time:
    That’s good to know do you find benefits to always keeping him locked longer?

6. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Absolutely. There are times when I'm so aroused that I desperately want out. But most of the time, I realize how much I enjoy being locked and under the control of my beautiful wife/KH. That's when I remind her not to let me out when I'm begging. (As if she would, LOL) We do have a safe word, however I've never had to use it.

LockedBoi23 likes this.
  7. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    Beautifully put. I want it on.....then I want it off. But as the days increase, I tilt more towards leaving it on.

8. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Me, too. At this point, I don't really want to remove the cage ever. It just makes me feel.....good, somehow.

Breathe and Rectrix like this.
  9. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    This is basic human psychology to always want what we do not have. This Ying and yang as you say is pivotal to the chastity struggle. Enjoy your rollercoaster

10. LockedBoi23

Local Time:
    Did it take a while to get to this point?

11. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I would say yes, indeed, it took quite a while to get to this point. I think a few factors impact it for me:

1. My device requires a little "adjusting" when I put it on. It takes a while to get everything perfectly in place. Once I am in, I'd rather not go through that any more than I have to.

2. Once you learn to sleep with the device on, there's almost a comforting feeling that is involved.

3. I've come to feel that not having my penis locked is somehow disrespectful to me wife. It's sort of like leaving the garage door open to the house or something.

4. I have developed a sense of calm whilst locked. It now feels more right than foreign to my body. In my case, I liken it to walking outdoors barefoot. It feels weird and I don't like it.

I think it took years--and the correct device--to get there.

12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    yes. It's a typical response to some addictive trait you may have. Part of the enjoyment really

13. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    We have agreed that unlocking is entirely at her discretion. A request to be unlocked for anything short of a physical emergency would be met with a simple "no." i have surrendered free will in regards to my chastity. I have no vote. It would not work otherwise. Generally, I prefer to have it on. I find it oddly comforting, an essential part of me.

Rectrix likes this.
  14. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I certainly feel the pull of the cage when I'm not wearing it. I enjoy being able to fondle myself, but when I put my cage back on there is a certain reassurance that my cock is better off caged. Not that i lose my desire to cum, only that my focus turns elsewhere. Hope you find the balance that works for you.

bratty-boi and LockedBoi23 like this.
  15. Jst180

Jst180 JST180

London, UK
    Local Time:
    As I am new to all this - just 2 weeks in the cage, I have found myself wanting to stay in the cage to get used to it (I have also tried different cages to see which is the best fit etc.). She wants to take me out, but actually I prefer to stay in, partly for this adjustment period but also because she teases me and then I feel free and really dislike going back in, which is strange as when it is on I don't mind staying in... so a very strange set of thinking and feeling.

I have been a good boy and gone back in with no complaining - but I have cried when she has said it is time to go back in. Which creates a powerful moment when she soothes me, but is firm and still makes me go back in. We both take something from these strong emotional moments when I am so vulnerable and submissive.

bondinchas and Lazlo Toth like this.
  16. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you for describing what has to be one of the most tender moments a husband and wife can share. A loving wife locking her husband.......wow.

Jst180 and LockedBoi23 like this.
  17. LockedBoi23

Local Time:
    I completely agree sometimes when my partner puts me back in my cage I really don’t want to but she soothes me into it and once I’m back in it I love every second of it! Enjoy it!

Jst180 and 1mlockedup like this.
  18. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    Can you share how your chastity journey started? Is it a fantasy? Just curiosity? Your GF brought it to you?

Male Chastity is a powerful experience. Depending how you are ready to experience it, It may needs some adjustments in your intimacy and life.

Male chastity is a practice that can go beyond the bedroom. the emotions you experience with chastity are very special moments. it is also normal that you struggle for relief after 4 days. And wants to go back in. That's part of the joy. You might be afraid to give control of your sexual needs to your GF?

We male tent to focus on our release and chastity enhance that in particular especially in the beginning.

Knowing the way you initially get in Chasity may help forum members to encourage you in a good way.

19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    perfectly put MrsBR_Saiph!

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  20. LockedBoi23

Local Time:
    Hey thanks for the message! I already had an interest in it but never took the plunge to buy a cage on my own as I didn’t see the point. One night me and my partner fairly new at the time where looking at sex toys and I said we shouldn’t get a cage and she said ‘yeah let’s try it’ and she’s loved it as soon as the first time she locked me up

homebody likes this.
  21. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    #21 cagedfellow, Apr 25, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2021

I can assure you that if the initiative comes from your partner. You are one of those who won the lottery!

But I'm not sure I understand when you say "I didn't see the point". Did you mean you don't see the point of putting your cock in a cage?

If this is the case, and if it is your partner's wish to try, if I were in your shoes, I say if I, I was you, at your age, I would have accepted because I was very drawn to it.

If you are not too drawn to male chastity, I still suggest that you take the time to read some documents about male chastity (link below). I will not take the time here myself because I would explain it too badly. Be careful about the information you find. There really is a lot of shit everywhere.

I don't know if other members more experienced than me will approve of my links. Perhaps some of them, if they wish, can increase the list of useful articles.

I beg you, take the time seriously to analyze chastity. It's really worth the effort. You are young, the benefits will be very great for you throughout your life. It's a very unique and original way to experience your sexuality. It's like drugs or cigarettes: you get addicted to this diet. With the difference that it is good for your health! :)

Chastity can be experienced in BDSM but also in vanilla mode, there is a whole range of practice. You can play short term but in the long run it's absolutely delicious. It takes a partner who also feeds on chastity. There is significant management on both sides to take full advantage of it. It's a lifestyle that goes out of the bedroom.

https://malechastityblog.com/ (ENGLISH) -wrote by female
    https://denyingthumper.com/ (ENGLISH) -wrote by male
    http://chastete-masculine.blogspot.com/?zx=5466c9fb55cff694 (FRENCH) -wrote by female

Hoping to have responded well to your last post.

22. LockedBoi23

Local Time:
    Hi thanks for the great reply! I just didn’t see the point as I’d only let myself out of the cage when I wanted to. Now I have a partner I can’t get enough of it we live about an hour apart from each other so if she’s not using me I’m locked 24/7 now apart from cleaning.

I think we’ve already both started to see the benefits she doesn’t have to worry about me doing anything I shouldn’t be doing as she doesn’t like me getting off with out her, which is never so now anyway as I’d feel to guilty and I like knowing that all my orgasms belong to her if she chooses to let me have one.

thanks for the links as well I’ll be sure to check them out :)

cagedfellow likes this.
  23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @LockedBoi23 that has happen a lot for man thats new on here and i think it go away after a bit. i wudnt keep ask your Mistress to be let out and then ask again to be lock up a lot of time cos She migt get a bit angry.

LockedBoi23 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice