3D printed Iron Maiden punishment device

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by castmenow, Dec 23, 2019.

1. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Glad it has turned out OK for you, I do hope that you enjoy it when you get to wear it.

What diameter ring would you like double locking and flat or ergo type.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much! Your a proper gent, it would be the flat one, and 46mm again. And I’m sure I’m going to enjoy it!

3. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Actually pretty interesting idea. If the design had both lock versions, it wouldn't have to have two versions.

4. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    For those of you who can not be trusted with just one lock on your spiked cage, or can't make your mind up as to which lock to use, I have added per request a pair of double locking rings in 46mm size with both padlock and integrated lock. The padlock hasp hole is 3mm but can easily be drilled or filed out if your padlock hasp is a larger diameter. See the Thingiverse page https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4106860/files, they should be at the bottom of the list, double locking rings 46mm flat or ergo.

Double locking ring.JPG

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    thank you! Cannot wait to show my madam this!

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:

here are the pictures of my iron maiden, once again big thanks to castmenow for taking the time to alter the original designs so I could have such a creation.
    Madam will be fitting it tomorrow!

1mlockedup and Freaky Rabbit like this.
  7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    That looks amazing, and somewhat scary!

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thought I would post my review of the iron maiden in case others are interested, I am now just past 32 hrs in it, madam had me swap over to it yesterday just before lunch, she was very pleased with the cage it’s self, and was excited to see how I could handle the spikes. As it had been decided that if I could tolerate them, this would become my new 24/7 cage not a play cage as I first suggested.
    First off the device it’s self, just as others have said, it’s like a eggshell kind of finish, not smooth, but not rough ether, and it kinda helps! Your ring just holds in place, and doesn’t slip at all! And it is so light weight! I couldn’t believe how light it was when I picked up the box, and then when I unboxed it! But it’s strong! mans it all went together perfectly, my madam was pleased with the internal lock ( and is very pleased with the new ring castmenow designed so she can have a internal and a padlock to!)
    I could just feel the spikes touching me, just holding me in place preventing movement, so all was good. We sat down and watched some tv, and madam asked how it felt, I said it was fine, so madam started some verbal teasing, and then I was aware of those spikes! this pleased madam no end!
    I was giving her a neck massage and she allowed me to touch her breasts! After under a minute I had to stop as the spikes were really biting in!
    She laughed and asked how it felt, I said sore! And my balls were burning to! Madam said, well you shouldn’t of took advantage!
    We reverted to just watching tv, and after a while she started teasing again a few times, to the same result, a few hours after she instructed me to unlock to inspect me,
    After seeing the result and allowing me a half hour of rest she decided I was to lock back up and see if I could endure it for the next day.
    Well that day is over, I have had a few times I was getting aroused and it was painful! But it soon made me think of something else! And I don’t feel anything is wrong down there, so madam will keep locked in for the time being.
    This is my first time being in a tube type device instead of a cage, the fact that I Carnt touch my penis at all makes it a totally different game now! I never realised how much it meant to just have that sensation of me touching myself of running my fingers between the bars of my cage!
    I am now totally denied all access to my cock, it is totally enclosed and off limits!
    And my madam loves it! I will post more as it goes on.

LockedPom and Freaky Rabbit like this.
  9. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the above review!

10. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    How is use of this cage progressing?

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    #86 madams-sissysub, Oct 20, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    The cage was fine, but the ring was to tight and gave me friction burns to the back of my scrotum, very very sore! Basicly a 4mm open wound on my scrotum!! It’s healing now, and I already have a 50 mm ring waiting for the reapplication, will let you know from there.
    Was so pissed off about it, as I had to spend time out of chastity for my madam.
    But it was entirely my fault, as I got my ring sizes confused.

LockedPom likes this.
  12. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have found that with the 3D printed rings from my home 3D printer that it is useful to smooth the surface with some very fine wet and dry paper used wet as the printer leaves a stepped surface. The commercially laser melted printers are much better as they use smaller step heights and resolution, but again it may be something to consider.

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont think i wud like it in that cage very much.

bondinchas likes this.
  14. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Jemima, It's not made to be liked!

15. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes that what i thohgt but some folk on here dose like it.

bondinchas likes this.
  16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I love it! It keeps me focused on my madam!

17. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    You learn not to think about things you should not be thinking about 10 times an hour.

18. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    Many thanks for the introduction to TinkerCAD - I'm a total novice to both 3D printing and 3D design and they are steep learning curves but I'm a quick learner. I've printed some of your designs on my new XVICO X3S (a damned good machine for £145!) and have now managed to produce a new tube for my My-Steel belt by using TinkerCAD.

Tube 3D.jpg . . . . . but the results weren't as smooth as yours and I couldn't see how to make the "Bent pipe" and "Half sphere" any higher definition so I opened one of your files in TinkerCad this evening and deconstructed it and discovered how you've managed to get such a smooth curved tube and hemispherical end - very clever, I must say!!

Dominant In Chastity likes this.
  19. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    I must say that looks very good and should print fine. I wonder how strong the clips are that hold the tube to the shield. From my experience, printing in PLA is brittle and depending on the orientation of the print layers they may come off easily, you might be better with PETG.

20. Paulette the Tart

Retired
    Local Time:
    #95 Paulette the Tart, Jan 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    Thank-you so much for the encouragement and the comments - much appreciated coming from an expert like yourself.

The anchor points don't need to be very strong as they just locate the tube behind the front shield of the belt - a My-Steel transformation model.

I had considered PETG but only have it in white at preset - I'm very new to this and have only had the printer since the end of November - less than 2 months!

I've now reconstructed the tube using your tricks to get a smoother finish and improved the drainage plus adding a group of holes at the top to allow diluted liquid soap in for hygiene during longer periods of wear, which you can see if you click on the thumbnail.

Tube prototype 3.1.jpg

I printed it standing on its nose (with suitable supports and a skirt) so the anchor points are well integrated.

It's also annoyingly comfortable!!

21. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    That looks really good, I do like being isolated in a full tube like that. You can generate some nice smooth curves to make things comfortable even though TinkerCAD is quite basic, you just need to take the time. I hope you enjoy it.

22. Paulette the Tart

Retired
    Local Time:
    Even better when that tube is behind the front shield of a proper full belt!

On the matter of the strength of the anchor points, setting the infill to 100% wouldn't add very much in the way of cost which is only around 50p anyway but would greatly increase the strength of those points to the extent that the top one could have a central hole leading to two tubes, one each side, to channel soapy water down both sides and into the interior at various points. Press the outlet of something squeezy against that central hole and keeping Mister Frustrated clean and healthy by flushing the tube through via inbuilt ports could obviate the need for periodical release!

I feel a Mk.IV on the cards!! . . . . . . and a separate thread. My apologies for hijacking yours but it was my inspiration!

23. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    My tube like that one is on a full belt but no shield, just the tube between front and back of the belt.

Anyway, I always print at 100% infill for things like this. For tubes I also try and raange to have the wall thickness a multiple of 0.8mm for a 0.4mm nozzle and choose the number of walls to make up the entire tube so there is as much hoop strength as possible. If the tube is 3.2mm thick then I choose 4 walls, 4 go inside 4 outside to give 8 walls x 04mm = 3.2mm. Here is an image of a modest sized tube which fits the same rings as the spiked cage and a slice from Cura showing the full complement of rings. It does not work perfectly once the tube starts curving, but you still get the wall complete wall layers.

tube.JPG tube slice.JPG

24. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Paulette the Tart please You must be very clever doing that. please it look big, are you big as well please.

25. Paulette the Tart

Retired
    Local Time:
    Thank-you for the compliment, jemima. I'm a bit of a "Jack-of-all-trades" and can turn my hand to most things from electronic repairs to classic car restoration. I've done some rallying, even worked part-time as a ski instructor and am currently working on my third full-length erotic novel. Let's just say I'm a fast learner.

As for the "gentleman's area" - well, let's just say I'm not tiny, I've never had any complaints and it has been said that it ought to be kept under lock and key.

I do like a tube with a little bit of room for growth as that's not only good for hygiene but it's also the best for frustration as a semi gets controlled at just the most frustrating time.

For an idea of scale: that tube's 39mm O/D and 33mm I/D. I'm used to a stainless steel tube which is fractionally larger so if I do create a Mk.IV it'll probably be 35mm I/D.

jemima likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice