Advice sought

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by WhiteKnight, Jan 16, 2021.

1. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Hello everyone:

Looking for some help here. My Keyholder and I have tried various devices over the years - with varying degrees of success.

Now, in the middle of the latest lockdown here in the UK we're looking to invest in a custom-made and probably 3D printed device.

I have a - not uncommon I believe - problem with one of my balls working its way free from the back ring. I don't believe it's so much the size of the ring as the gap between the ring and cage.

The most secure fit I've ever had is the Qiui - before they got hacked - and there are obviously loads of pictures all over the net.

What we're after is the same sort of 'ergonomic' back ring: ie something that is more oval and definitely curves forward under the balls.

So question is: does anyone know of a company that produces these ??

Regards and thanks in advance.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    I have a similar anatomical problem that resulted from a surgical procedure called and epididectomy, in which one of my testicals was detached from my epididimous. Anyway, after trying all sorts of ball trap cages (and being too much of a sissy about piercing), I experimented with wrapping one side of my ball ring with dental floss to create a "lump" on one side (Like my gf did with my class ring in HS) , and kept adjusting it until I found comfort. Finally, I found that bending the steel ring into more of an oval shape made it conform more to my unique anatomy.

I would suggest trying these procedures and see if you can't find inescapable comfort that way. Good luck!

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Contact Mature Metal. They have oval rings, and make custom cages that aren’t too expensive. And their support is amazing.

The only drawback for you is that they’re in Texas.

4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    The Cherry Keeper series offers a VAST array of sizes and shapes for their rings, and are only about #25. Because of this, I have now purchased 8 rings in total. I can wear them all, but have a singular favorite.

Note as well, that the Cherry Keeper rings have different mounting angles too. This allows you to fine tune the ball gap--precisely what you need to focus on.

5. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    I had to go to an oval shape, and use a Holy Trainer knockoff that is stainless steel called a Rikers, and can't pull out of it without damaging myself. There are thousands of devices out there and I think we all have a drawer full of parts and devices gone wrong. The issue is that you can't try them on, and don't know what they will be like for long term wear.

I don't personally recommend plastic, but some do, for example. I think the cb6000 is a joke and a toy, others can't get out of it.

Be very aware of what shape would suit you and find a place to browse lots of them. That's all any of us do, if I had to guess.

6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    Look at the Cherry Keeper and a negative angle ring to reduce the ball gap.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  7. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Thanks for that (and all the other helpful comment and suggestions).It seems like just what I'm look for and I shall be getting in touch to see what they have to offer.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  8. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Minor word of caution on Cherry Keeper (and all plaatic) devices: they flex more than steel so a gap that seems tight might still allow escape when the boys really want out. I recommend going as tight as you can tolerate, maybe a double base ring, if you get a problem with this...

9. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Sorry I can't help, but wanted to say I know what you mean.
    I did have a Chinese model with the oval and found it so much more comfortable, but I wasn't happy with the cage length and design.
    I was forced to accept the round ring in the A282 and initially it was less than perfect. I tried ordering some Chinese oval rings to substitute but no love.
    Fast forward to constant wear and the circle is fine now, but I still think if I had oval, I'd need less daily anti-ring sting lube.

Good luck with the search!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice