A Personal Achievement

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by TheAuthorNY, Jan 12, 2021.

1. TheAuthorNY

TheAuthorNY New member

Addiction Recovery Services
    Elmira, NY, US
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    In the last six months, I’ve devoted myself to learning more about chastity. I started off my dive slow and built momentum. As we all do, I have a hectic life and my career is something I’ve worked hard to cultivate. Working with people can be a challenge, so most nights that I’m home to water the succulents before 8 PM EST is an accomplishment to me. This is all composition and context for the larger point I’m rapidly approaching.
    In those six months of research, I bought two devices: a Plastic Holy Trainer and a silicone cage, couldn’t say the model. The intent here was to have a variety to learn more about how they feel and which is better for me, my lifestyle, and keeping things kosher and discrete. During this time, I have had no real success in wearing my pieces for any discernible time. Due to be a bigger person and some other anatomy issues, my cage is a little lopsided when it comes to the ring (who would’ve thought that less is, in fact, not more?). This creates a rather painful (not in the fun way) pressure that I can say I didn’t want to repeat.
    Flash forward to tonight: I get home early, water Walter, James and Jonesey—the succulent band—and an urge hits me: try the Holy Trainer on, the worst fitting one! See what happens!
    I decide to do just that, because what do I have to lose? Well, a few pounds hasn’t hurt! Apparently I lost just enough so the ring will slide on (still a little snug) with minimal persuasion! I could even get the cover over myself so that it could—ladies and gentlechastes, hold on to your keys and locks—LOCK! Successfully! Now, was I a bit too aroused for it to be proper? For a time, but when the initial shock and excite wore down, lo and behold, I could go out and about locked for an hour as I picked up my boss’s birthday gift (has nothing to do with my kinks, just an inane task I needed to complete).
    While this may seem trivial to some, this is the first time I could achieve this, either from self-consciousness, lack of self control or simple mechanics getting in my way. This is a personal achievement for me. 1 hour was great, and I’m looking forward to many, many more!

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Congrats on your achievement. Sometimes you can make minor changes and get big results. I hope you continue to find the right path for your chastity adventure. Good luck and enjoy.

jemima likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    hello @TheAuthorNY and welcome to here and im glad that after a bit you have got a cage that fit you. It is a bit funny to have one lock on you when you dose it first.

4. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    If you keep yourself locked for long periods , you will find that you will actually need a much smaller ring and possibly a smaller cage too.
    During the 3 years I have been locked, I went from a 50mm steel ring to a 40mm now and my cage went from 3.5 inches to 1 3/4 inch cage. It might actually get smaller in the coming years. I guess only time will tell.
    Good luck with your chastity journey.

CuckeldBull and Lazlo Toth like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice