Lost, Confused, frustrated, and out of ideas.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by OldDomNewSub, Apr 5, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. OldDomNewSub

OldDomNewSub Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    I am a large man who is between 1 1/2" -> 1 3/4" wide and 3"-4" long when I am not erect (or aroused). My Wife (with a little suggesting from me) has decided that it would be amazing for her to control when I can and can not touch myself and/or reach erection. I have come to the realization that anything but a custom made chastity belt will not keep us 100% secure, but we would like to have a cock cage to keep me locked in.

Of course I can touch myself through the metal, and such, but the device is just so that we can enjoy my erections together. I am more then willing to give up this control, and look foreword to a bit of uncomfortableness when I get aroused while caged.

However I am completely lost as to what to buy, how to buy it, and what would work the best. All of the devices I see have an inner diameter of 1.5" or less :(

Leather is an option but is not a long term Chasity solution. Are we stuck with the fantasy of one day being able to afford a custom Chasity belt, or is there any other affordable solutions?

Please Help
    Thanks

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Contact MatureMetal, he has a profile here on CM, he makes custom stainless steel chastity devices. While i have no personal experience with him all the reviews here from his customers say he is great to deal with and he give excellent customer service both before and after the sale if adjustments need to be made.

Rachel

3. Mr. Nosuch

Mr. Nosuch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    I agree with Rachel. The mature metal devices are really nice. I'm in one now, and best device experience I've had, and my wife loves the look. First device I could stay in for weeks without any issues, and when she lets me out, I'm completely ready to go.

Don't be shy in talking to the folks at Mature Metal in sorting out how to measure and getting the fit right. Great service and a good product.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice