cb3000 discomfort

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tinky, Apr 5, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. tinky

tinky sissy/servant

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    hi E/everyone,

i have joined this forum today, and posted my intro this morning. i have been locked for 7 days now by Mistress, and am unsure as to how long this sentence is to last. ever since i have been locked i am finding that during the night while sleeping i am woken by an extreme pain in the sack and balls. it seems that my penis is trying to get hard and in doing so the ring then pulls against my sack causing the hinge to dig into the skin then almost trap my balls between the ring and the cage. i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and if so do they have a solution? it is also not helped by Mistress posing round the house in Her underwear and 5" heels! any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Mr. Nosuch

Mr. Nosuch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Night wood is a frequent issue for those of us in lockdown. In my experience it's a combination of making sure your device has the ideal fit (which can take a lot of trial and error) and your body getting used to it.

I had a testicle pop through a very tight gap in a CB device when sleeping, and boy did that wake me up! Ouch! Those suckers get a mind of their own when you are dreaming...

Just keep an eye on anything to painful that persists. The usually a good indication something isn't quite right. Sometimes in our enthusiasm for our predicament, we forget there's a difference between some discomfort and actual something-is-wrong pain.

Good luck!

3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Baby oil, keep applying, im in cb3000 almost 24/7 and just keep applying johnsons baby oil.
    as for morning woodys, its a price we have to pay, and reminds us who is in charge of our cocks, it does get much easier though the longer you keep it on

good luck, and persevere its well worth it

starflyer

4. tinky

tinky sissy/servant

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    thanks for both of your replies. yes it does seem to get easier with time, i am on my ninth day of lockdown now and am very much getting used to my predicament. theres no end in sight, i wasn't given a release date, but i guess then that a certain amount of discomfort is normal and to be expected.

5. C-locked

C-locked Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Discomfort comes with the territory. Otherwise it might be fun, and that isn't the point. Just keep checking for irritation and the morning wood issue will eventually die down and become less of a problem.

6. tinky

tinky sissy/servant

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    thanks for that, i am definetly more used to it now than i was a few days ago, and am learning to live with it. the wood is what tends to wake me in the morning, hence all the early rises recently but hopefully this will die down.

7. bbasejobb

bbasejobb Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    If you're having a problem with the hinge digging in, there is always the option of getting solid rings for it. I also hear that a lot of people wrap a bandaid around the hinge for a little padding and to get rid of the pinch possibility.

8. tinky

tinky sissy/servant

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    thanks for that idea, that hadn't occurred to me, however i have to say i think permission to do something like try and cushion the hinge would most definetly be out of the question with Mistress! She knows that i get some discomfort at times, and She is more than happy to let that continue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice