CockTrap by malechastitynow --- info?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by thotfulsub, Apr 12, 2009.

1. thotfulsub

thotfulsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Hi all,

Anyone have any experience with the CockTrap made by malechastitynow? It is a device that involves a tube inserted into the urethera. It is the smallest and least obtrusive devise I've ever seen. But the urethera insertion causes me some resevations. Anyone here tried it or seen it?

2. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    I havent used one but I know the maker is high quality. He has a post on youtube.

3. jakeg

jakeg Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    I'm a user of the device. I started a blog at cocktrap.wordpress.com.

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    It looks painful in an unsafe way.
    :sign0014:

5. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    They're fairly new. Best review I could find was here. Not so much a review but impressions.

Personally I'm fascinated by urethral insertion devices from a CBT perspective but am concerned about long-term wear. This is something I could be seen worn during a prolonged scene or weekend service arrangement.

6. jakeg

jakeg Junior Member

Local Time:
    The cocktrap is painful when I have an erection. It is unlike my CB3000 because of the urethral rod. It is unique! And it is not for the faint of heart. I have not had it that long and I am getting used to it. However, the metal ring I find extremely comfortable compared to the large polycarbonate ones like on the CB3000. It's that damn rod up my peepee. Care and sterilization is very important.

7. jakeg

jakeg Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've read this review by Milliscent. She's a dom. I'm a wearer. She's right. It's heavy and shiny. It does inspire fear and desire.:innocent0003:

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I read that to and just finished looking at the device. While it scares the heck out of me it also intrigues the hell out of me as well. I would love to hear from people who actually wear it.

9. jakeg

jakeg Junior Member

Local Time:
    Cocktrap

You can see it being worn in my album. Just one picture so far. :manga_exclaim:jakeg

10. Statlerhearst

Statlerhearst Junior Member

Local Time:
    I currently wear the Cocktrap male chastity device and I am quite pleased with it. The urethral tube takes some getting used to, but once you get past that, it is a very comfortable and secure device to wear. I have worn the CB-6000, 3000, and 2000 in the past and the Cocktrap is far superior to these other devices. The metal ring that goes around the base of the testicles is far thinner than the ring on the CB-6000, which makes it much more comfortable. It is also far easier to keep clean because there is no penis tube covering your penis. Erections and masturbation are both impossible when wearing the Cocktrap. "Pulling out" is simply not possible because the tube goes so far up the urethra. It is so comfortable that I often forget I have it on ... until I get aroused. When I begin to get hard, the cocktrap provides a firm, unyielding hold on the penis, keeping it curved downward. I will gladly answer any specific questions that anyone has and I will provide pictures of the device so you can see what it looks like when it is installed.

11. Titan

Titan flexichasti

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    reply to an old post

I compliment you with your interesting device. I love the simple style. It might be a chastity device that i'll buy in the future, but I'm concerned about that tube moving in the inside, possibly stirring up things. I'm really curious if you have managed to wear it for a longer time. And I do hope that the internal tube has not caused any health issue.

12. jakeg

jakeg Junior Member

Local Time:
    Cocktrap Issues

Titan, It was tender on the inside at first but after a few days, I toughened up and the tube inside or deep in me did not bother me. However, after a few weeks the pressure from attempted erections caused the inside bottom end of my penis to bleed. That caused me to stop wearing it. I never got an infection. I was also careful to keep it sterilized. Others may have a much different experience. Maybe I was just a softee! Cocktrap.

13. Drad

Drad Newly Chaste

Local Time:
    very interesting, but ....man, that seems like *owww*

14. Titan

Titan flexichasti

Local Time:
    Thank you for the update. Talking about keeping it sterile. How did you keep it sterilized?

15. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    I would definitely be worried about long-term health issues with this device. The inside of the urethra is not adapted to be tough, and never will be. The tissue that lines the urethra, once you get back a cm or two from the glans, is fairly delicate. Trauma can cause scarring which can cause narrowing of the passageway, which can lead to all sorts of problems. If you see blood coming out, you are wearing it too long.

16. Titan

Titan flexichasti

Local Time:
    Thank you for warning me Mark :). That's what I try to do, to be careful. The concept of using a tube through the urethra for a chastity device intrigues me. That's why I was curious about the experience Jakeg has with the CockTrap. I am sorry to hear that Jakeg was injured using the device (and I feel now that I was rude not to have expressed that in my last reply to Jakeg, sorry Jakeg).

The fact that Jakeg was injured does make me loose my interest in the CockTrap. Looking at the CockTrap I noticed that the urethral tube leads beyond the cockring. So that tube is stirring inside the person who is wearing it, beyond where the penis comes out of the body. To me that seemed unhealthy, but I did hope Jakeg could prove me wrong.

Yet I'm not quite cured from my interest in chastity devices with an urethral tube. I mean, there are thousands of men wearing a Princes Wand 24/7 without any harm. In fact we're talking about a chastity device built around a Princes Wand. Or am I wrong?

17. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    I'm no doctor, but it looks very unsafe to me....whatever happened to Michael Buerk and '999'...

18. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    The urethra goes pretty much straight back when the penis is erect, and gently curves down when flaccid. Once you get back behind the level of the scrotum, it makes a 90 degree bend to go up into the bladder. I doubt if any rods are *that* long, but unless the end is very smooth, it could cause chronic irritation if it doesn't match the curve of the penis fairly well.

What you *could* do, depending on how serious you are, is wear the device for 1 or 2 weeks, then remove it, call your local urologist, and try to get him to do a cystoscopy on you. Common indications for such are blood in the urine (which you may have anyway from wearing the device), pain when urinating, frequent episodes of urgency, incontinence, or difficulty urinating with a weak stream. Once you convince him that you need a cystoscopy, if there are any sites of scarring/chronic inflammation along the urethra, he will tell you about it.

Mind you, I'm not recommending that you do any of this, I'm just thinking our loud.

19. Titan

Titan flexichasti

Local Time:
    Mark,

Thank you for thinking out loud. I'm serious about wanting information about wearing devices with a urethral plug. So I appreciate your thoughts very much :happy0030:. I will not buy a urethral device within a year. I'm still waiting for my first cage, a Curve, and I want to try that one out first. In the meantime, I'm going to try insertion with dilators and if that is satisfying I'm going to try a Princes Wand (that's why I asked in a previous post about how to sterilize). No need to hurry things and I did not make any decision yet about wearing such a device for a long time. I just thought it wouldn't hurt to gather some information.

Thanks,
    Titan

20. jakeg

jakeg Junior Member

Local Time:
    Cocktrap Sterilization

Titan and all,
    The question you had earlier was about sterilization. First, I boiled it in water for 20 minutes then let it cool. After cool I would rub it with alcohol just before insertion. Lastly I would put on a bit of lube to insert. You can push the penis up the rod when flaccid and clean the lower part of the rod and sterilize it. I had the solid rod type and not the one with the hollow tube. I thought the hollow tube would be a pipeline for bacteria but that is not the one I bought. I can't speak to other devices like the Princes Wand. Others will have to do that. I think for short term play, the Cocktrap offers intriguing options since the penis is fully out in the open. However, long-term wear is where issues pop up. Cocktrap.

21. Marc_nl

Marc_nl Junior Member

Local Time:
    That's been bothering me, too. Steelworxx has these nice add-ons for it's CB's (http://steelworxx.de/Penisplug-for-all-cb-s-50p.html), but it doesn't seem to have a stop of some kind that you can screw on to prevent bacteria from entering. Otherwise I would like to try it as it possibly would make it easier to aim when peeing in a CB (instead of spattering all over).

Alternatively: http://steelworxx.de/Fixing-with-integrated-Penis-Plug-42p.html ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice