Nothing keeps me captive!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Permenently Caged, Jan 4, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    There are so many different cages out there!

Plastic, Bio Resin, Chrome Plated, Stainless Steel and Titanium.
    There are models of every sort which I will not start detailing...

OKay, why am I mentioning all this?

So far I have had about 10 cages and each one I have escaped from.

NOW! I know what you are going to say...It's all part of he game. When you are locked, it is the psychological control she has over you and your precious jewels and it does not need to be indestructible. The Cage is a metaphor of the life you have selected and the medium of that possession. Okay, more than a metaphor!
    Kind of like when in Monsters Inc, Sully steps into the closet and says, "See, no monsters in the closet, (looks around and says) Okay, there is now, but..."

The CB6000 composition is of high grade polycarbonate and one of the best...so I have read. But, it is a polymer and so easily...what is the word I am looking for? Removable!

Now to understand where I am coming from you need to know that I am OCD and ADHD...so...when I got into Chastity..Oh DEAR...it has become my Kryptonite!

Dr. Jekyll: I need to have more! More Locks, Tighter fitting, more diabolical devices!!! MORE!!!
    I need it SECURE not removable!!! ! I Need it SUPER PERMANENT!
    Mr. Hyde: I will Escape, nothing can hold me! I SHALL BE FREE...FREE DO YOU HEAR ME...FREE!!!!!

~Sigh~ Once I have what I hope is the ultimate DEVICE!... I need to find a way to remove it...

I have sealed myself in so many devices by using Super Glue, Steel Rivets & JB Weld! Only to use every tool at my disposal (I'm a handy man!) to extricate myself to unwanted freedom! I conceive and search for me next prison only to see the ways to escape it!

Perhaps CHASTITY is not for me, however I dream of it both day and night!

I am currently in a heavy duty stainless steel cage...however the ties that circle the cage are Bio Resin...easy to escape...so what am I doing? Yes, I bought 5200PSI JB Weld and my loving wife is just waiting for me to recommend it!

When I see videos of someone putting glue into a simple tiny Padlock and declaring "Permanent Chastity!" I laugh! 2 minutes and would be out Scott free! DAMN YOU SCOTTY!

So will I ever find the ultimate cage? I am a master with a Dremel Tool! I have acetone to dissolve super glue!
    I am Sherlock and Moriarty rolled into one and I am my own worst enemy!

My OCD prevents me from just enjoying the frustration of Chastity and accepting the cage as is and saying...I am locked for as long as she wills! I know! I can hear you reading his saying...You poor lost soul!

The ultimate device for me would be titanium and contain two tiny glass vials of hydrochloric acid. Totally secure as long as I don't compromise the integrity of the titanium...should I decide to take the me into the garage to attempt release...Liquified jewels!

If I had access to a workshop and I could set my mind loose to create devices to unleash on our poor planet??? Then...heaven help us all!

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Rather droll considering your user name. ;)

3. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    A piercing is the only way to keep it in place indefinitely, and even that a Hitachi wand will eventually defeat an orgasm. Your chastity is to your Mistress, not the device.

4. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Permanently Caged,

I think you need to rethink the idea of chastity through a bit more. I'm not qualified to suggest that your OCD and ADHD is or is not playing a big part in this. It quite likely is. Chastity really IS about the psychological control the cage represents as we've handed over control to our KeyHolder, and our desire to remain locked is a representation of our loving commitment to the one who has agreed to keep us locked. To be quite honest, I don't think there is ANY type of chastity device that is "permanent" in the way that you seem to require it to be. Especially with your handiness with tools, solvents, etc.

It doesn't sound like you've been pierced, is that correct? From what I hear, those who have a PA piercing attain a "closer approximation" to permanent, or at least, difficult, if not impossible, to pull out of the device. BUT, if you're willing to break out the Dremel tool to cut your way out, then I can't see where any device would be "permanent".

I didn't read too much about how effective the communication is between your wife and/or keyholder and yourself. Perhaps if she's willing to "enforce" or supervise your commitment daily, you might be able to incorporate some of those "numbered tags" or other methods in which she would immediately know if you broke out of the device. Then you would have to be punished accordingly. Of course, if that became a regular thing and you did it FOR the punishment, I guess that wouldn't work either.

Like I said, I really think it takes the ability for the person being put in chastity to make a commitment in order for this to work effectively. Short of that, I think you'd be looking at some sort of chemical or surgical solution to basically disable the use of your cock. But is that REALLY what you want?

I could be wrong, and hopefully others here might have some other ideas for you.

Good Luck, I hope you can find a solution which will satisfy your desires.

~subrick

On Edit: sissydavenport said "Your chastity is to your Mistress, not the device." THAT's exactly what I was trying to say. Well said...and a LOT more concise as well!!! :)

5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    The reason I gave up ball trap cages was exactly for the reason you state. Yes locking the cage on is more of a phycological commitment but in my case on a hot day or a hot shower the boys will hang low enough essentially making a ball trap cage pointless for me wear. I mean to the point where pulling it out takes zero effort. It wasn’t so much that I’d pull out and defy my mistress, it was more about it being something I truly couldn’t get out of to supply that mental fix I needed. With my mistress’s approval I bought a Behind Barz chastity belt. As @sissydavenport pointed out a hitachi wand will defeat just about any device but there’s no way you’re getting out with a PA or Belt. The fact that my belt makes it impossible to hold my cock or stroke it is more of that mental f@%* I’m looking for. Even if you do use a hitachi wand to get yourself off it’s a different experience and truly leaves me feeling more submissive. It’s been a long time since I’ve done that since I really want and desire to adhere to my mistress’s rules. However it’s a lot of fun when she tries to get me off while caged because again, it puts me in such an awesome subspace not being allowed to be touched beyond the steel. It’s not something she does often but it’s so enjoyable when she does. Anyway I guess the point of this long post is that if you want real, non removable chastity you’re either going to need to get pierced or invest in a full belt.

Headtrip likes this.
  6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    From this old blog post on the subject:
    https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2020/04/17/consent-and-sensibility-2/

A lot more silly stuff at the link.

7. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    You can't have what doesn't exist. Unless you are clever enough to invent something truly inescapable. Even a bank's vault can be defeated. Do you really expect better performance from a few ounces of steel?

Guest 3944 likes this.
  8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    I am trying to figure out if I am supposed to be impressed by the OP.

Guest 3944 likes this.
  9. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
  10. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Have your heard of self control?

11. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    Well as luck would have it I am pierced...Wonderful thing it is to have!

12. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    Agreed...have you tried looking for a user name on Hotmail or Gmail? It's like that joke where the guy is SOOOO frustrated trying to find a user name: "Go F@#% Yourself you piece of crap system" ... "Sorry, that user name is taken..."

In the end, this one worked...Ironic...

13. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
  14. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    Nope! Doesn't ring a bell...

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    well if you got a working shop and lots and lots of tools in it then you gonna be able to escape . but if you keep doing it the Lady that has got your key will say that She fed up of you.

16. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    Humour, sarcasm, and context are such a lost art these days. I had a good laugh reading this thread.

Good luck, Permanent...err...Permenent.

Enjoy "rattling cages" out there. ;)

Kamaczo, Mimi and Headtrip like this.
  17. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I am officially telling everyone that this thread is complete nonsense. Thanks for humoring all of us though.

Mimi and Guest 3944 like this.
  18. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm surprised anyone took it seriously

King Hippo likes this.
  19. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    Heck...I didn't!

Headtrip likes this.
  20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    aaaw. i did. but i wont now

21. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Unfortunately some do. Put a disclaimer at the top and have your fun. We can all be blind to irony sometimes.

22. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
  23. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    See Mark at MaleChastityNow about his Contender ball trap with the integrated piercing option or the GlansArmor.

You can use Loctite threadlocker on the screw to seal you permanently.

You can ask him to ensure the cup that cradles the screw head allows it to be recessed. You can fill that in. I’ve used glitter nail polish. But you could solder or JB Weld it as you like.

You could also ask him to make one of the “through hole” screws he used to offer, and use that with a numbered seal. You could get the numbered seal tattooed on you to match. You could get microchipped with that number as well.

Or you can buy natural cabachon gemmed titanium ball ends and thread lock those on. I tested this myself (14ga?) and it’s possible to get a permanent decorative seal.

I asked him to weld on a few extra guard rods as I got more sensitive over time. It’s possible to get zero access in his open style cage and never have to remove it. I’ve left one set of rods with a small gap on the sides so I can reposition my skin without sticking a qtip in there.

Permanent ejaculation denial, with a climax or not, is not possible. I’ve suddenly poured out completely flaccid after months of frustration. And I had a purely mental orgasm last year form my wife’s teasing.

I’ve given myself a “little” orgasm from a vibrator just on my pubic mound, while I was caged and pointed down in a thong.

You end up changing your set point for triggering ejaculation over a long denial period.

The release seems like pleasure. The edge becomes your (extended) orgasm. When unlocked the gentle singe finger touches on my underside seem like they bring me to a regular orgasm. It’s only when I get reminded by a good hard stroking, and rarely a good solid PIV fuck, that I realize how much I’m missing. It’s a struggle to get back into the intense sensitivity, and embracing the ache and feeling full.

Do stop trying to escape and defeat your cages. It will be better long run. I defeated a Lori cage that was so tight my glans couldn’t get hard at all. I defeated a Steelheart. I bet I could cum in a full belt.

I feel my open design with a fixed PA hook prevents me from moving my penis inside that cage in the slightest. I can’t get friction and even the “pressure” isn’t enough to trigger an orgasm from physical stimulation.

I’m left with prostate, balls, nipple, earlobes and purely mental edging.

You could divert that Houdini energy into bondage. ;)

24. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    Bondage...Hmmmmmmm We used to be BIG time into that until the children came along! Heck, I used to be a master at working with leather and we opened our own Leather Bondage equipment company!

It was GREAT business! My wife innovated several French Maid bondage items that were SUPER popular!

Not convenient when the children find an item and start playing with it! As we manufactured from our home/basement...we had to stop!

BUt! GOOD TIMES!!!

25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    me nether!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice