CB6000 issues

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SubScott, Apr 4, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. SubScott

SubScott SubScott

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    I am currently a CB-6000 user but have had an increasing issue that has frustrated me and my Mistress/ Key holder. For some reason my testicles have the ability to slip up under the ring at times and it leaves me free. I wear the largest ring but have gone down one size. Wearing the smaller ring has also resulted in my testicles disappearing up into my body and leaving me free. I am concerned with going smaller because i am already in pain from my scrotum swelling at night during nocturnal erections. The pain is unbelievable.

Has anyone else had these issues and if so, have there been any solutions?

Thank you for the help

2. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Have you tried a smaller spacer on the larger ring?

3. SubScott

SubScott SubScott

Local Time:
    smaller spacer?

I use the spacer for each pin it corresponds with. It does make sense to use the smaller spacer I suppose but am afraid of any "play" that may occur and the pinching that can occur.

thanks for the reply.

4. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
  5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    you can always cut the spacer down a little and shorten the gap, and then if there is any play to stop the pinching just use the offcut of the spacer( may need a little trimming) and place it the other side of the pin just before the padlock goes in

6. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Don't Give Up, SubScott

It is the combination of the correct sized ring and spacer that makes for a proper and secure fit for the CB6000. For your situation, sounds like you may need a smaller spacer versus a smaller ring. My experience is that you use the smallest ring that is both snug and comfortable, then start trying the smaller spacers until you have the correct combination of comfort and security. Give it some time. It took us several weeks of trial and error to find the correct combination. Once you get there, you will know it. Good Luck.

7. 117

117 117

Local Time:
    cb6000

i use a 6000 it fits me like its part of me i have no way of getting free its wonderful to be this way

8. Mr. Nosuch

Mr. Nosuch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was awakened one night while wearing my CB-6000 when one testicle squeezed through. Painful!

The problem I had was that spacer small enough to keep things secure was pretty uncomfortable for regular wear. My wife and I eventually started to change the spacer/ring for sleeping, and she'd put me in a slightly more workable size during the day. She was confident I wouldn't try to squeeze out because it hurt!

Having now switched over to a mature metal stainless steel device, I've discovered that the width of rings is part of the issue. The CB-6000 ring width acts as a "funnel," allowing a bit more slipping action. The device I have now has thinner rings (because the metal is stronger) so even though the spacing is about the same, the gap isn't as tapered and conducive to slippery nut syndrome. :)

Getting fit just right with any of these devices is tricky. It's hard to find the right balance of security and wearability.

9. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    Either you are a windup fantasist or you have not tried hard enough !Take the ting off and keep it off for three weeks .Then wear backring as a cockring and reduce ring size until your balls are retained. Then go up a backring size and add the cage. Now it might just fit you. With no aplogies to chastitylifestyle from where I lifted the advice

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A tad unnecessary I feel! Very rarely do we get fantasists here.

To the OP, it is all down to patience and trial and error.

You will also change your size ring and spacers over time. After pet out of his for a while we've had to go back through the sizing procedure because your body adapts to being in (or out in case) of chastity.

11. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    Getting the CBXK size right

I think everyone who has had a CB6k (or CB3K) has had this issue, and there is a lot of misleading advice around.

It took me about a month before I found a combination of ring/spacer that was wearable for long periods. I did find an excellent article that got it right, but can't remember where, but basically it said use the ring size that's one up from tight and then adjust the spacers down to the level where you are secure without pain. If your balls are slipping out, the spacer is too big.

If you are getting excrutiating pain (other than from an occasional nighttime erection, which does go in time) then it's too tight, and potentially harmful.

The other tip I picked up for longer term wear is to very carefully round off all the "sharp" edges with some fine sand paper (edge of the ring and end of the tube). The plastic may not be that hard, but it is harder than skin.

12. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    I am a CB6000s wearer, and although it took me a good few weeks of frustration, I now almost forget its there. (apart from when im horny)
    The advice which I found most useful was.
    1. Largest ring, smallest spacer ( I am actually in the largest ring, without a spacer)
    Spacer is between lock and outer cage.
    2. Use plenty of lub around ring and cage, especially at night .
    3. Fine sand paper, and smooth any edges down .
    4. Dont give up, your body will begin to adapt.

Sorry that ive repeated previous advice, but there it is. Good luck.

13. SubScott

SubScott SubScott

Local Time:
    Its working

Thank you all for the support and suggestions. Mistress has reduced the spacer and am using the smallest one without any incidents. I feel much more comfortable knowing that I should not slip out and make mistress upset.

If I do slip out I will just take the spacers out and see if that works.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice