Time for a p.a piercing???

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nonbinarygirl, Dec 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Nonbinarygirl

Nonbinarygirl New member

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    So I have a few subs. One of which I found out had managed to cum by essentially fucking the cage he was locked in. As I understand it not everyone can do this. But even though I loved the levels of desperation it takes to reach that level. Something needs to be done. I'm thinking a p.a piercing and a new cage to go with it.

I assume this will stop him being able to mastebate in the cage.... Is this correct?

I would think it would make the penis too sore tugging it like that?

Peter Rabbit and hardbodysub like this.
  2. Burn_e

Burn_e Long term member

Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    That depends on the cage. However, only PA secured cages are secure so most likely your sub just managed to pull out. I myself have a PA lock and love it.

3. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    I have a PA lock thru the end of the cage & it is virtually impossible to get enough movement to be able to cum.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Love your thinking. Its a good sign that you want to take control of your subs to the max and sounds like a good solution to his mistake.

tomf_22033 and JackStrap like this.
  5. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    Good thinking.

Somewhat correct, but not 100% correct.

PA makes it impossible to escape from the cage. It does not make it impossible to ... well ... let me count the ways:

1) E-stim
    2) water jet
    3) powerful electric massager
    4) anal / prostate
    5) just clenching ones kegels
    6) shaking the cage

... but all of these depend on the type of the cage and the level of horniness of the subject, so, yeah, "a quick wanking" is not so easy.

I guess I have an idea of what I'm talking about as I have worn multitude of PA-locked cages over several years and been horny and curious many times. Not proud of that, but ... just wanted to share my 2 eurocents.

I've been locked in Evotion Wearables #8 the past 1.5 years. In principle 24/7/365, but there's quite often someone to have use for my penis. Which is a good thing, if you ask me.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  6. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    A PA would certainly increase the security by preventing pullout. It may not be either sufficient or necessary to preventing from masturbating to orgasm while in the cage. It may be that his current cage is too large if it allows him enough room for an erection and movement to stroke himself to orgasm. I suspect a smaller cage that prevents full erection and becomes too tight to move upon partial erection, may be required.

Alana and tomf_22033 like this.
  7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    If you put one of those magic wand vibrators on any cage long enough, it will cause an orgasm. I am not sure if a PA would prevent this.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  8. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    i've never been able to cum in a lori tube. No vibes, showers, humping shaking would even bring me close. trust me i certainly tried my best.

JackStrap likes this.
  9. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A PA will prevent him from wriggling his penis loose for a wank. However, if he's horny enough to come from shaking, vibrating, or manipulating his cage, then a PA will not prevent that.

Mrs Edge can get me so aroused that I'll actually come in my cage. She's been able to do this for 20 years. A dozen piercings wouldn't stop that.

10. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    I have been thinking about a PA piercing for my sub-hubby for quite some time but have not yet taken that step. Maybe after covid-virus relents and piercing/tattoo parlors here reopen I will do it.

Right now hubby is in an open-wire metal mini-cage with a urethral tube. No way he can escape from it with the metal tube extending well past his base ring. And as far as I know no way he can masturbate while locked. And if I ever caught him trying it would be grounds for serious punishment!

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You could go for a spiked cage, like my iron maiden device, pics are in my albums, I don’t see how anyone Could achieve orgasm in one of these as it would shred your cock!

296512741 likes this.
  12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Ms Lori can make a cage that uses a PA and a retaining ring. The retaining ring makes erections uncomfortable and trying to stimulate yourself with it on turns into pain that stops any pleasure.

13. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    by the way cumming while caged it's not really pleasurable, i could cum in my lori's cage, but it's definitely unconfortable and far from pleasurable,missing the explosion of a full erection left me even more unsatisfied

Alceste, JackStrap and Burn_e like this.
  14. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    it's very easy for me to cum in a cage. i can stick a pinky finger under the tip and wiggle, jerk on the cage, or i can do an estim hands-free orgasm with a plug on the right settings. the other night, i came while strapped to the bondage horse after a spanking with a plug in. one time, I even came from laying down on a cold leather couch after a long SM session. some folks just pop off easily.

the dirty bird in me wants to recommend post-orgasm torture or some serious humiliation punishments but the reality is I don't cheat (almost never ) because I have a big mood drop and it may derail out dynamic for a while.

i hate to say it but if you really seriously want to prevent him from masturbating take the cage away from him and stop playing. give him some time to think about it and make him seriously apologize and maybe beg to be locked back up.

if its not that big of a deal, plug him up, turn his ass red, etc and have fun with it!

get the PA anyway!

15. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    #15 Mistress Janie, Dec 18, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    Hubby has never been able to cum in his short snug little cage. Probably because he can't get fully erect and is painful when his little penis tries to do so. During pegging or other stimulation he sometimes dribbles out a little, but not the same as a real orgasm. And he gets no sexual relief from it, seems to be even more horny and frustrated afterward.

I definitely plan to, as soon as c-virus relents and things return to near normal!:D

Suewiang, slave_m, Alceste and 2 others like this.
  16. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Now is the perfect time because you are going to have to wait 8-12 weeks before you can use the PA with a cage. Just make sure piercer understands it’s use otherwise they will probably not place it right. A “reverse PA” hurts more and harder to stretch but more secure and far less likely to migrate but you’d almost certainly have to go with a custom cage.

CuckeldBull, Alceste and JackStrap like this.
  17. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    I have never managed to orgasm in my cage, but it is rather carefully sized. It is short in length and narrow in girth.

18. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Unfortunately, there is NO absolute, fool-proof method to keep a guy from cumming if he wants to bad enough. Even a cage. Even a cage with a PA or other piercing (I have a frenum.) The cage itself will be very secure if its anchored by a piercing, but that doesn't mean he can't cum in the cage.

It can even occur unintentionally, which has happened to me. My beautiful wife/KH was teasing me incessantly, and I kept telling her I might cum. She thought it couldn't happen in my cage, but eventually it did. I orgasmed and ejaculated, despite not having an erection. My cage was very tight, but nowhere near a real erection.

My advice: Go ahead with the piercing and new cage. Tell him there will be negative consequences (but not what they will actually be) if he cums, even in the cage. That's about the best you can do. If he's really committed to remaining under your control and in chastity, he won't cum, or at least extremely rarely and unintentionally. Guys really are weak-we can't control ourselves sexually,. Which is why chastity under the control of a strong woman is such a good idea, IMHO. Society as a whole would be much improved if all guys were under the control of a strong woman. I know that's not realistic, but I can dream......

CuckeldBull likes this.
  19. Deleted member 75752

Agreed you can cum in a PA device, any device for that matter. After a long enough period i do not even have to be hard to cum. The more secure it is though, the less pleasure is derived and the less temptation there is to indulge.

20. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    I think it is reasonably possible if determined enough and/or if you have enough free time away from your Dominant. I am very interested in the PA types and Centurion tubes, but am afraid of the pain involved in getting a PA specific piercing.

My device is not conducive to ejaculating through it and I cant pull out of it, but with enough stimulation and time, it is certainly possible.

How I read this is in the disconnect you are getting from that sub, because the installation of the device shouldnt be the only thing stopping them from orgasming without your say so. Dedication to ones Domme is part of it too. I dont spend my time thinking of ways to get around the device. I spend it trying to think of ways to please my Goddess so she will want to remove it and engage me.

Good luck. Your sub (whichever one to whom you are referring) is the wrong kind of naughty. They are ignoring you, your control, and likely the fact that they asked you for it to begin with. It's this person's mind that needs training, along with bondage situations with high stimulation that make even touching themselves at all a non issue to reinforce it.

21. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    I've cum in a KTB and survived! Was very painful though.

22. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Exactly. The device is just a reminder. The real reason a man should not cum is his devotion to his Queen/wife/KH/whatever term you use

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice