Lori's devices security

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by astrobrixx, Dec 29, 2020.

1. astrobrixx

astrobrixx Member

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    My kh and I are planning to move forward towards more serious chastity, with that comes the thought of getting me a more secure device for long term use. Now I'm not the most well behaved when I'm locked in long enough and will find ways to escape out of pretty much any device. Being a engineer with open access to high end machines and tools doesn't help. I'm looking for a way to be kept it knowing I couldn't crack the lock. Now, I know it's not fair to my kh so I usually incorporate a mixed color wax seal that I can't duplicate so she knows if I broke out and just deal with the consequences.

Looks like everyone loves how secure Lori's devices are. Not a lot of information on how it's so secure though. So my question is, what makes a Lori's device secure? From the looks of it, the lock is a screw with a custom screw head with relatively forgiving geometry, so I could take a standard hex or torx screw driver and just file it down? Also, you could also use some impressioning resin, reverse CAD it and machine/print/cast it with ease. I'd like to think I'm wrong and it won't be so easy. Some more insight into this would be really helpful. Thank you!

2. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    If you want to go to that degree of escapism there is not likley to be a device you can't defeet. Any device can be drilled cut or got to in some way. If you still want to be able to open the device at some point it clearly can be defeated any lock mechanism can be it lock or screw. The screws on loris devices as I understand it are not standard security screws they are unique to loris devices. They are resessed so that they can't be grabbed by any means. If you damage the screw head the only way to undo it is by drilling the screw out. If you want permenant inescapable chastity you need to consider Somthing which one on is designed such that the permanent locking mechanism is not exposed and can't be tampered with in any way. If you are determined enough you can still find ways to cut almost any material/metal whilst on your own body without injury if you have the time and the machinery. Loris devices are about as secure as you are going to get without an integrated lock on a permanent device which can't be accesses once closed.

Rectrix and remyruff like this.
  3. astrobrixx

astrobrixx Member

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Fair enough, I usually look for weaknesses that aren't brute force which renders the cage unusable and I would be far less inclined to use destructive methods like cutting or drilling tools near my privates but I see your point. I was just hoping for something a little more than a screw. The screw design definitely piques my interest though. The anti pullout ring idea seems to be really good too. I'd think that part works quite well.

4. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    your KH should buy a cane and beat your ass when she catches you doing that to your cage.
    dont get me wrong, before when i was locked in a normal cage (im in a Lori 2A now) , i could pull out the back and slide back in with ease. now, its damn near impossible. One upgrade i did to my cage was replace the metal rod that tethers the security ring to the cage itself with a rubber band. this way its harder if not impossible to slide the ring off the penis head and push back in while holding the retainer ring in place.

im hoping my KH will some day want me pierced as thats the best security one can get. i dont have a 3D printer and have not taken to trying to break free of the cage in ways you have described.
    if you go that far, she should use green locktitie on the screw so it requires a perfect key to unlock.

Rectrix likes this.
  5. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    If you want out then why bother with the device in the first place as it seems rather a pointless thing surely and of course costly if damaged

1mlockedup likes this.
  6. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    I agree with the opinion that ultimately any chastity device can be escaped from.
    I too was a Houdini of sorts in my earlier chastity life.
    The PA changed everything for me after having lived with chastity for 14 years prior to getting it.

I attest the screws on the Lori cage are not to be taken lightly.
    The coded screw head is quite small. Even the key provided with the device fits only one particular way tightly and you don't want to foul that up. I noticed early on the screws must be tightened pretty well so it stays together rigid for what could be months of lockup. So attempting to loosen up not using the correct key is not that easy if you make a tool of some sort to try and turn it.
    I also want to point out that doing precise work a couple feet away looking straight down from your eyes without a way to get any closer can also make authorized escape attempts quite a bit more difficult.
    My mind has scanned any possibility to defeat this cage and am at peace that there's really nothing I can/want to do about it as the effort and risk of damaging the screw are not worth it.
    You could try the non permanent loctite (blue) but this too is playing with fire.
    The Lori has the tightest margins I have seen, no raddle, no movement on the PA pin.
    Just tight. Also Mike the maker is not generous on the dimensions. You will get a cage that fits on the smaller side of your measurements,..which always ends up being just right.
    This cage IMG-20191221-WA0002.jpg will last a lifetime.

7. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I completely understand and agree that a simple security torx screw isn’t going to cut it. Might as well just put a wing nut on it!
    There are companies who manufacture as significant cost, bespoke screw heads and tools and I suspect this is what Lori’s devices use.
    For me, I like the idea of a internal lock or receded padlock for protection. A lose rattling around padlock is just too vulnerable - I once had to remove an small Abus brass one with a small screwdriver by putting it though the hasp and twisting it open.
    Short of cutting the device, I only want the key to be able to remove it :+1:

8. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    This entire thread reminds me of the saying
    "Locks only keep honest people honest."

Danny15 likes this.
  9. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I can only give my opinion, so here it is I think escape from a lori device with out the correct key/screw fitting could end up causing pain, you could attempt grinding/drilling but heat can be the worst pain ever, if you attempt drilling the screw out you have a lot of steel to drill through and if you dont complete then the screw is
    f---ed, then you have to destroy the device to get it off, you do need a PA to make the lori really effective and if you are not willing to get one then just forget about security, people need to remember you are working really close to delicate parts of your body, I know I dont want to damage mine.
    I am locked in a 5b, pierced at 0 gauge (8mm).

hardbodysub and Danny15 like this.
  10. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    I understand the need for security. I can be good until temptation becomes too much. Starve a vegan for a week and see if he won't eat meat.

I believe the security screw is the best lock out there. The small brass locks are easily defeated and the internal locks share the same key. So if you want to defeat an internal lock, order a new internal lock and the key will likely fit. Also those internal locks don't hold up so well.

I have a PA and I created a 3D printed version of the security screw with near infinite screw configuration. Haven't been able to defeat it yet and have tried hard to do so. I do think a tool maker could figure out a way around any device, but my system is enough for me. I need to know that it is unlockable and need to feel that trying to defeat the device is impossible without simply cutting it off which can be done, but would end badly for me as the defeat would be obvious to my KH.

hardbodysub likes this.
  11. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I agree with the points you make, I am an houdini with these devices, but I do find the 5b hard to defeat and who would want to destroy an expensive bit of kit and I do think to get out you would have to destroy it.

12. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    We like higher security as well, it amps up the effect of EMC for both of us. Tiny keyed locks can be picked easily (a swipe of nail popish makes a very good tamper evidence though).

Recently got my 2D back (yes, she is still trying her best to support). Found a security bit in a large set that could be filed to work the screw open. That is until we used nail polish in the threads (as Ms Lori recommends). Good luck with anything other than an exact fit, hardened, key. The torque is quite high for such a tiny head. Blue Loctite is even better but your KH needs to be super careful or will strip the relatively soft screw even with the right driver.

For even more security, we have the second screw, which on mine is used to remove the bottom from the base in order to remove the device, buried under the top piece. It is a completely different key and I cant even see it unless I manage to get the top off (which seems impossible).

The combination of all this has raised the security "bar" high enough for me that I dont have any motivation to try. If I did there is still that swipe of nail polish - and a whip - waiting.

For me, this is all more secure than even a rivet or glue yet she can access her toy in seconds.

hardbodysub likes this.
  13. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    If you want 100% secure this will do it. Cage with 3 locks. Bolt cutters are the only way to release

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice