The Official "Permanent" Caged/Denial Matrix post.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tom Allen, Dec 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    OMG @Giles_English that really does look devilish. And I agree with the analysis on your blog, that could be a big financial incentive to stay sealed. (Not locked, "sealed" ... makes me shudder a little bit). Good luck!

2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Just experiencing it now...

ChasteCel likes this.
  3. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    My KH has kept things pretty consistent throughout the year. I’ve moved to an (8, 7.5) with less options to remove the cage. I’m now only allowed out for supervised cleanings and on the rare occasions that she wants PIV, but I’m not allowed to orgasm. She generally prefers one of the dildos we now have.

Rectrix likes this.
  4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    My keyholding wife talked over expectations for next year. I expect to be at (8,7) for 2021.

She could let me have the thrill of wearing it for medical examinations like I did in 2019, but really her preference is to make those experiences non-sexual for me.

She’s promising no less than 1 orgasm and a few perfect ruins in 2021.

I have to comment, the climb from 7 to 8,9,10 on the denied axis is pretty severe.

I’ve been at (7,6).

@Tom Allen I re-read your blog entry and this update where you step back on the denial matrix. You said your wife “allows” and actually encourages you to have a caged orgasm by whispering words in your ear.

You might be changing your set point. I’ve been in a similar situation where mental stimulation from her mind fuck causes me to gush in my cage. I feel relief of pressure. But only later when I get a full orgasm, unlocked, do I realize “no, THAT was an orgasm”

The problem with defining denial is what you consider an orgasm. My wife defines it as any twitching whatsoever. If I twitch, in my cage or not, even slightly, then I had an orgasm. Denial a funny thing.

Eventually, I think if you live without direct stimulation long enough you might fall back down the denial axis, even if you’re living in essentially permanent chastity. Your orgasms become different.

I once had an orgasm without spilling. Purely mental. I’ve given up trying to count or figure out what’s going on. My wife’s encouragement is to just let go, and exist in the moment. I literally have no idea when I spill now. I’m so out of my mind.

Beck, asastype and Tom Allen like this.
  5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've thought about this, and it's possible. However, the last few months have also seen those caged orgasms feeling extremely intense, and over the holiday break I've had some toe curling, extremely vocal orgasms that certainly *feel* like orgasms. The frequency will probably change after the holidays, back to to approximately once a month. I lowered my Denial score because whatever it is that's happening certainly does not feel ruined.

It's interesting that you suggested that my set point is changing. I've told Mrs Edge that my brain is being rewired to enjoy caged orgasms as I slowly forget what any other kind feel like.

Peter Rabbit, Lazlo Toth and Rectrix like this.
  6. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Been there! The effects did wear off over time, thankfully! But what a wild ride it was. Since I've been unlocked now for almost a year, I guess I'm not even on the scale... but as I mentioned in another post, chastity is and seemingly always will be the best outcome for my married sex life. I am left with memories only right now, but there is no doubt in my mind anymore that chastity is indeed an effective conditioning tool. So while I am not on a scale of physical tangibility, the lasting effect of the time I did wear my cage keeps me primed in a head space just below the surface indefinitly.

7. 4herlocked

4herlocked Active member

Local Time:
    I’m going to assess self as 8,7

8. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    For those who are interested in an update....
    CM_Caged-denied score_12.jpg

9. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Huh. A significant number of men who are frequently cages but rarely denied. Interesting.

10. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    That's probably because I'm fairly new to this

11. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    #61 elias, Jan 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    Question is to find where the real challangers are. Being caged frequently implies most likely also being denied significantly (as being derived from the results). Perhaps the real challange to chastity is in the left upper corner, no/less cage but being denied (and survive) to the max. Perhaps the guys in the upper left might face even more challages then all the guys in the upper right corner. In respect of those who are "lower right" I guess they are on their way in development of their relationship or to develop themselves to become denied more than now. Food for feedback I would say?

12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A few years ago, MRs Edge once did not allow me to orgasm for what ended up as 15 months. She tossed a few very ruined ones in there just so we could have some sex, but it was still difficult. After the experiment ended, we decided that being caged was more fun. At least, for us.

elias likes this.
  13. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    I am most interested in the C9 answers. A whole thread could be dedicated to just that. Whose decision was it? Was it a mutual decision? Was the doctor 'okay' with it, and if so please explain... This step out and away from privacy to me is the final frontier. It blurs lines and makes chastity medically accepted, or at least acknowledged. A doctor's perspective on patients who utilize chastity would be even better. Or at least these assessments would make for some fabulous fiction that I want to believe. For now I might be C0/D8. My wife has forever controlled our sex life, chastity or not, she gets sexual pleasure when she wants it and in return I get an occational back rub. It may not be direct denial or teasing, but I am denied, and truly have very little will to assert myself in opposition to that regard. She decides when, it has almost never been the other way around.

elias likes this.
  14. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    While I had rated myself as 6/2 originally, over the last few months things have changed to 7/2. Over the holidays it was temporarily more like 8/3. Pretty much the only reason I unlock is a bike ride, or PIV sex with her... and the rain and poor weather, combined with family and other such goings-on over the holidays, meant that there were very few unlocks in December.

I'm responding to this to comment on the "development of the relationship to become more denied" comment, though. As I've mentioned below, I'm fortunate that my wife likes PIV, as do I! If she's in the mood, neither of us have any issues with unlocking and having all the fun we feel like. The limits on that are more related to the family, work, and other such 'real life' things.

She has taken more interest in ensuring I'm locked (see my blog entry if you care why), but I don't see that developing in a way that makes me more "denied", so while the 'C' metric has been increasing lately, the 'D' metric was mostly increasing just because she was tired and didn't feel like continuing after she was done, but before I was... I expect that will continue to be a 'rare' event.

elias likes this.
  15. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    Well, I was an 8/8 or 8/7 for several years but as of four months ago my Mistress has said that the cage is not coming off anymore and no orgasms at all are allowed. I still think I'm only a 9/9 but I'll check back in a couple of months and update.

16. RegSpain

RegSpain Member

Spain
    Local Time:
    8/10 for me, last orgasm last august. There won't be more for a very long time... If ever.

17. Deleted member 74115

I've only just seen this thread and I think that this is the best method of measurement that I have seen. CM should adopt this as a standard. I would put myself in at 6,6 on balance.

18. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    That makes sense. There really seem to be two male chastity tracks.

19. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    I'm probably a 6/2 now. Mrs Sen is finding some confidence in denying me. Sometimes it will be explicitly stated "no release for you today", other times when sex would normally occur (in whatever form that may take), there is just kissing/cuddling or I just leave her be altogether (the old "performing wife duty sex" expectation / pressure is completely removed).

20. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    I was wondering how the length of time and denial extent correlate. It would seem on day one that a locked person couldn't yet define that extent. After two weeks one might have a clearer picture, but an honest evaluation must only be obtainable after years. So how long does it take to best understand what or how one might fit into this matrix?
    Also, just a thought, is the need to put numerical value to a relationship a male thing? How many D's or female kh's actually care about such definitions?
    Sorry if this is redundant.
    Side note: I was asked to lock up again about a week ago and of course I did as asked. I'm anxiously awaiting the next page to turn, but with a degree more patience and hopfully maturity this go around.

21. gobuzzgox

gobuzzgox 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    #71 gobuzzgox, Feb 3, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
    I'm a 7/5. She doesn't really deny orgasms as much as she denies me sex. She's in a bit of a sexual low right now. She thinks my chastity cage is amusing and was certainly surprised the first time I showed it to her. I wear the cage for weeks at a time, only taking it off to shower and clean the cage. We have kind of a running deal where only she washes my penis, and she will play a little bit when we shower together. Sometimes, if I need to shower and she doesn't, she'll reach in and wash my penis for me. The idea is I don't touch my penis and that it's hers; this continues even when I'm not in chastity. I am currently two weeks into my third chastity period. The first two were for a month plus each, with a few months off in between. She knows she can tell me to cage up, but so far, I'm the one who has initiated it. She has only asked me to stop wearing after the first period when I got really sick (not covid but sure seemed like it) back in the summer.

I wear the cage 24/7 except for the cleaning. At the beginning of a chastity period, she has a lot of fun teasing me about it (verbally and physically). She likes the way it feels with the exception of the padlock, which has sharp edges. I've posted a separate thread about replacement padlocks.

Ultimately, I want her to be in control. Currently, she is to some degree in that she is in a low sex period and hates that. So, no orgasm because no sex. If I complained or asked for a release, she would probably say sure and let me masturbate. I would like her to control the situation more, but I also am not going to pressure her about it or top from below.

22. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    8/8 for me.

23. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I know I have done this before but just like every thing else in life things change at this point I'm more 8/9

24. chrissysub

chrissysub Member

Writer/Editor
    Denver, CO, USA
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    8/7 is pretty much my ideal

25. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    Well, here we are four moths later and I'd say I've gone from thinking I was a 9/9 to a 10/9.5. Always locked with nothing but a single ruined orgasm while caged in 256 days. I'm told it will continue to be this way. She'd prefer 10/10 but that seems impossible. Eventually even the lightest rub causes something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice