Headlock Adjustment

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Kiliakink, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Kiliakink

Kiliakink New member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
  2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Yes. I take mine down with a Dremmel (sandpaper, the bits will dig in) then smooth by hand. Use Crazyglue (cyanoacrylate) to seal and sand lightly with 800.

Just had a new problem however: ordered a cage in Pink plastic and quickly discovered only the top layer was pink, base plastic was white. Thought it was all supposed to be pink?

3. Kiliakink

Kiliakink New member

Local Time:
    Awesome, that was kind of the route I was thinking of going!

As for the color, no experience personally but I've seen several posts on here (some even by Josie) using RIT dye to easily re-dye the cage.

4. billlockedup

billlockedup New member

Local Time:
    I'm having trouble ordering a headlock device. The site is not user friendly and the pictures are not always for the items. Can anyone offer advise or a different forum. I have an average penis but am a shower so when i'm relaxed I my device can slip off my penis and I fall out. So I'm looking for the small headlock with an additional headlock ring. My question is that when I'm ordering do I have to order a cage, a basering, and a headlock ring ? Also, any suggestion a a cage that would not let my penis slip out when it's totally flaccid (not really sticking out at all).

5. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    Measure when your flaccid several times and and do 1/4 smaller for cage head area - for headlock to work it needs to be smaller than the shaft or base opening so if main opening is 30mm then headlock needs to small by 4-5 mm
    2-3mm might not be enough

my device numbi
    Cherry Keeper Custom CKC-X0IA84-19
    58.8mm total length.
    28mm head length very short
    21x25mm HeadLock.
    26x30mm shaft section opening
    See my headlock is 5mm smaller than the main opening - I don’t move or grow no pull out

6. Nosaint

Nosaint Member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Yes the site is poorly organized, you must order a cage with or without headlock and a base ring. You order the lock separately from another company. The item called "cherry keeper small" is not offered with a headlock.
    you have to go to "Cherry Keeper headlock cage..." to find out that the dots are replaced by the word small

https://www.shapeways.com/product/X...ck-quot-cage-small?optionId=70677854&li=shops

You can get the headlock in small, medium or large. I ordered the medium and large headlock (two different cages) I found that the large quickly abraded the skin behind my glans, rubbing it raw in a few days. The medium did the same over 4 or 5 days. So I sanded the medium down to basically a small headlock and have worn it for about 10 days with no irritation.

The true color is white, every other color is dyed, so if you sand on it at all, the white will be exposed. As mentioned, you can re dye it I've read, but I have not tried it.

I ordered the small, with total touch stop medium headlock, after sanding the headlock down, I like it a lot. I love the total touch stop, there is no stimulation to my glans at all, but the honey comb design allows me to flush it out easily and keep it clean.

LockedPom and Lazlo Toth like this.
  7. Dumm Phuuk

Dumm Phuuk New member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    You can order in 23mm and sand it bigger to fit if need be. Use a stocking and lube of some type to get it on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice