New lifestyle problem

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Alex 111, Dec 27, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Alex 111

Alex 111 Member

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    I let my wife/mistress blackmail me. At the beginning it was superhot, a dream become true. We are into permanent chastity/cuckold. After like a month a begin to feel repented. She's always been a dominant women and she says that after i said yes, there's no way to come back. I would try to go back to a lighter lifestyle, but she's adamantian on my enforced chastity, she said that considering that i have no more decisional power, then my will became weak, and that after some time i will accept that. The problem for me is that the real prospective of a life pussyfree is devastating. Fantasies are different. Ive been in chastity for much time and i tought that i would be ready for that step, but i was wrong.
    I feel like my soul will be forever broken. Considering the blackmail problem and that im locked with a PA, What should i do?

LukeVallentine likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
  3. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Suck it up and enjoy the life you chose and agreed to

gingers_sub and Suewiang like this.
  4. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    I guess the realisation is a bit scary. You need to have some open communication on what you both want, and need from this relationship.

5. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    ENJOY.

Suewiang likes this.
  6. subcukold's_WIFE

subcukold's_WIFE Active member

Finacial
    Belgium
    Local Time:
    that's very a difficult point,; i suppose as much male you had fantasizes for a pussy free life (and this was amazing in your mind) but now you had it you have regrets and you discover is much more hard then preview.
    Is a typical male behavior, but this is not a game. Your wife now is very fine (i suppose) and so she do not want get back.
    I think you both need to improve communication between you two, so you can better understand one each other and then maybe have little correction to your lifestyle, honestly i think will be difficult have big change, but will be up to her.

slave_m likes this.
  7. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Supposing this is real...

Get a proof of her blackmailing you, store it somewhere safe, *then* have a conversation with her. Try to be reasonable, try to reach an agreement that'd be acceptable to you both. Try to help her understand that no matter how hot it might have seemed to you in the past, you're not okay with permanent chastity and blackmail anymore.

It is possible she will stay on her course. Well, then tell her that if she wants you to remain her husband and her partner, things have to change. Explain that if she's unwilling to meet the minimum of what you need from a wife, there's no reason for you to remain her husband. And sort things out in your head, because this is a problem that can easily lead to a divorce.

If everything else fails, tell her that while her blackmailing you could publicly humiliate you, your proof of *her* blackmailing *you* could land her in jail. Tell her that if *she* stays intent on unethical and criminal behavior, or if she tries to "punish" you for standing up for yourself, *she* is the one the law will punish. But be ready to follow up on that threat if you have to.

LadyMoon, Shy_Subby, John and 5 others like this.
  8. Alex 111

Alex 111 Member

Local Time:
    She says that if i want to go back, i should have signed a contract in which i could go back. Considering that i sign a permanent contract, i wanted that whatever happens i could no go back. If she let me out, then she will not respect my will.
    I said her that im repented but she says that the contract exist to avoid that kind of thing, and i knew it.
    Than she let me see a video in which im milked and than i drink my sperm and a video in which im fucked by one of her bull(used to blackmail).
    She said finally that i could lick her pussy once a month if im good with housework.

9. sandman9355

Local Time:
    Not all contracts are legally binding...

Shy_Subby and JackStrap like this.
  10. subcukold's_WIFE

subcukold's_WIFE Active member

Finacial
    Belgium
    Local Time:
    #10 subcukold's_WIFE, Dec 28, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2020

seems you are in very difficult point, i can just say you: increase your communication and try to find a compromise. You must understand now you have what you wished, and her have to understand that sometime is better made things step by step

The lifestyle must be fine for both!!!! that's is the most important thing

JackStrap and slave_m like this.
  11. Maryjane

Maryjane New member

Local Time:

Call the police.

Shy_Subby and LockedPom like this.
  12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    FFS, this is why I stopped even reading the "Too Much Fantasy" thread.

@Alex 111 - do you manage to dress yourself in the morning? Do you manage to hold down a responsible job? Do you manage to make decisions that affect your life in other ways?

The proper response in situations like this is to make an appointment with a divorce attorney and discuss your options. It is *not* to ask a bunch of wankers on an anonymous internet group.

Unless, of course, you yourself are the wanker, and you are trying to gain some inconsequential internet points.

And some of the rest of y'all need to develop some critical thinking skills, and stop encouraging this kind of thing.

13. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    JackStrap and Suewiang like this.
  14. Alex 111

Alex 111 Member

Local Time:
    Sometimes there are comolex dinamics in that kind of relationship. I agreed when i sign the contract if you read the post and thats the reason i didnt see an attorney. I did that post make the decision easier, and maybe i thought that if i write that i could understamd better the pro and cons. And seeing an attorney Now isnt so easy because i love my wife. And considering her dominant personality she will manipulate me.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  15. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    My Mistress who is overseas and whom I've not seen since March has er, rather non flattering photos of me - lets just say I wouldn't want any male or female friend to see these photos - she normally keeps two copies , one inner phone and she uploads other photos to a hopefully secure ,very secure space in the cloud - she especially delights in telling me that the photos are safe ,and away from prying eyes - providing I do as she says . She calls this her insurance policy over me - she delights in reminding me what this policy is about - control , obedience , power and my humiliation.

There are times I could scream for those pictures back - it's not as though she had loads - more like 20 or30 but she rotates the piccys - gets rid of a few then say takes 3 or 4 more to keep me on my toes.

Back in the summer she was feeling particularly bitchy and kept taunting me remotely about wearing a cage for 4 or so days with if course her panties - shed ensure that each season would get one or two good head shot piccys wth cage/,panties and god forbid I wasn't wearing the required equipment. To be fair since lockdiwn two she's been much easier on me but I know in the new year she is keen to ramp up the power / my obedience. We have really honest talks about my predicament but at the end of the day isve no real option but to play along.

I've been in this "relationship" for about 20 months now, she says I'm a long term play and no harm will come my way providing I fully comply - thing is, I can't stop things happening now even if I wanted too - I'm in her insurance policy whether I now like it or not .I guess one should be careful what you wish for.

John likes this.
  16. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :rolleyes:

You have a dozen posts over the past month complaining about a situation that appears to be abusive. Grown-ass adults know to contact professionals, not a forum full of internet wankers.

Sorry, usually I just ignore these kinds of things.

17. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    If the OP is not pure fantasy then this guy seems to have what a lot of others guys believe they want

If he really objects to his wife so fully embracing his wish to become his KH and all that goes with it then its time for either renegotiation or goodbyes.

Headtrip likes this.
  18. sandman9355

Local Time:
    Not to say the OP's post is legit, given how much bovine refuse gets posted on these forums...

But even grown-ass adults can be hesitant to contact a professional if it means exposing humiliating facts and past failures to that professional. Especially if the clarity of their thoughts has been cloded by, say, both kinky sex and an abusive relationship?

Guest 2684 likes this.
  19. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Honesty and communication go a long way with a relationship... I find it hard to believe your wife doesn't understand this as well.

20. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh look, I absolutely get that. But (assuming this is real) he's obviously unhappy. Why make the kinds of posts he has been? This is wank setup.

Mimi and King Hippo like this.
  21. Alex 111

Alex 111 Member

Local Time:
    She thinks that is normal that im scared and that that's a phase of that new step and she doesnt comunicate with me for that reason. Like if im not mentally lucid.

John likes this.
  22. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Well, dang, it sounds like you just need to be an adult and hold up your end of the deal.

usefulmale likes this.
  23. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    If you are truly being coerced and forced into something against your will it's time to call the police as you're able to acces the internet.

24. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Since wanted it in the first place why not just comply and get what you want. It's scary at some point it might not be it's just that she always have the final say.

25. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you feed the trolls, they keep coming back, and lose their ability to survive on their own in the wild.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice