Jumped into the Prince Albert Club

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by DoesasTold, Dec 5, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Well, I finally did it. After months of hemming and hawing and making excuse for and against I finally got the piercing last night.

Yesterday was filled with mixed emotions from excitement to dread and pride and shame. I kind of knew it was going to be a roller coaster ride and still sat squarely on the fence. Thursday I decided to make the appointment For Friday after work and the anxiety started almost immediately. I was having a hard tone reconciling if I was being reasonable and just though “F-it” only love once!

My wife helped by teasing me a few times during the day and that helped. She actually joked that she was going to call the piercing place and ask the piercer to tell me that she was sorry but my penis would be to small to pierce! It’s not but it would have been pretty funny if she had.

I can say that the buildup was worse than the event. It wasn’t comfortable by any means and there was a sharp pain but she was quick and efficient and professional but most of all she made it feel normal.

I was pierced with an 8ga needle and an 8 ga titanium horseshoe.

lots of blood in the glove over night and very mild discomfort but I slept great. I was surprised at the amount of blood though. Hoping today I can’t let it get some air and not bleed all over the place!

Just wanted to share my thoughts on joining the PA club. So far so good! ☺️

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing. Big step but it sounds like you are glad you did it. It always seems that way, that the anxiety of an event surpasses the actual impact of it. Now just heal up and get ready to reap the benefits, or maybe it will be your wife you does that.

Jail Bird and DoesasTold like this.
  3. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:

Thank you! And yes I think we will both real the reward after this heals! I told the piercer what it was for and she was like “oh your beast, you are going to have fun with this!” It put me at ease.

4. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Mine bled for about 4 days after the initial piercing.
    I would wear a pad for the next couple of days if I were you.
    Do you have a cage picked out?

5. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    It’s really weird because it didn’t really bleed until I went to bed. So far today after the shower I have letting it air out and it much bleeding after peeing it seems to bleed a little.

I haven’t decided on a new cage yet. I’m planning to modify my MM Queens Keep fir the interim. Not sure if I want to go with another ball trap with PA or go lightweight shaft and piercing only. I was interested in a couple of the minimalist offerings from Steelwerks and the model 05 from rigid.

6. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    I ordered my nr.5 back on the 5thbof september. It is expected to arrive in the first week of febuari 2021. So beprepared to wait atleast 6 months.

Good luck with the recovery! Once your 2 weeks in the sensitivity feels awesome if not a little painfull, after a few months the sensitivity decreases back to normal.

7. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:09 PM

Attached Files:

8. Gcar1951

Local Time:
    I have 2 piercings - I think you will be surprised how quickly the PA will heal. It opens lots of possibilities.

Attached Files:

Mauiperson and DoesasTold like this.
  9. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    If you want to go further down the chastity life style rabbit hole, getting a PA piercing is buy far the best thing you could have done. If you are looking for comfort please keep in mind the weight of the device. I discovered this after blowing way too much money on a Lori 5B. If a plastic cage is secure enough for you I would recommend an Evotion Wearables Bijou. I've been wearing one for years now and it is almost never removed. Only my wife has access to the keys and would not want it any other way.
    Good luck and be careful what you wish for ; )

10. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Congratulations !!! Real chastity start now :)

DoesasTold likes this.
  11. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I’m looking forward to it. I think I’m gonna go to 6 ga before going that route but it’s in the cards for sure. I’m just trying to figure out if it’s gonna be too painful to have sex with it at this point! Lol

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My advice, unsolicited as it is, order your device for at least a 4gauge, or 2. It seems big now, but it doesn’t take long and it stretches kinda by itself.

Ive never “stretched” to anything bigger, after awhile I would try a bigger size and it would fit. I too was pierced at 8 and within a week I got a better ring at 6, and it immediately slipped in and was considerably less painful and had less issues. 4 gauge within a few months. I can fit in a 0 ring but my cage is at 4. Wish I would have ordered a 2 instead.

Anyway, just wanted to inform you that the gauge changes and although 6 might seem huge now, you may want to go bigger since within a few short months (about the time your device is ready), you might have regrets on not going bigger. I know I did.

DoesasTold likes this.
  13. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    I think that "my" gauge will be 8mm 0 gauge, but now I am 1cm 00 gauge :)
    Stretching process need step +1mm or 0,8mm

14. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice Nic. It’s not really unsolicited. I started this thread specifically so folks like you might chime in with your experiences. I look up to you guys that have gone through this.

my initial thought on this is that I’m still in kind of a semi regret phase. Not sure if I want to have this hole in my wang forever. :) My piercer said that if I went below 6 it probably wouldn’t close up. In reality I probably will have this the rest of my life and I’m over thinking it having buyers regret. Lol. I was hoping to not have to go any bigger than 6 to be honest. I suppose I’ll cross that bridge shortly

15. Kiko787

Kiko787 New member

Boston
    Local Time:

Why do you wish you went 2 gauge? Is 4 not comfortable enough?

16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well the look and feel of wearing the thicker ring is pretty cool. I’m not really out of my device long enough to worry too much about it.

Peter Rabbit and DoesasTold like this.
  17. Gcar1951

Local Time:
    I find the 2 gauge rings & locks are more comfortable & don’t pull as much too.

DoesasTold and CuckeldBull like this.
  18. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Love my PA. 15 months now. Wished Id done it years ago. Its like having dick jewelry!

DoesasTold likes this.
  19. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Can’t wait to get mine done keep us posted on the healing process

DoesasTold likes this.
  20. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    I decided to see if I could keep the gauge small, in my case an 8 gauge, but my device weights only 16 grams and grips the shaft very well, thus the piercing's only function is to prevent pull out. We will see how this works out....so far, I love it. Wife has been mercilessly teasing the accessible bits.

DoesasTold likes this.
  21. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Just a little update. The piercing is healing well. Not really any unusual pain in my day to day. I’m at about 10 weeks. I am currently still in the 8g titanium ring and have ordered a titanium 6g and 4g for the next two sizes then will decide if I go to 2. Ironically it has been painful having sex (2 times since early December) and was told it could still be tender up to 12 weeks but that the larger sizes should alleviate. At catch 22 really because my wife is getting antsy and if I stretch it now it’s gonna be even longer. I have offered up tongue and strapon services though. So we’ll see where that goes.

Wife said “well, since we can’t do it till the end of February, I can’t have you jerking off either. “So I decided to see how it feels with my queens keep. It’s a curved barbell ring and I have it going over the bottom front bar of the cage and it is surprisingly comfortable very little pulling. It does rotate sometimes and pull back through the open slot on the ring so the two new ones I ordered are captured ball rings and will need the pliers to get them open. Can’t wait for the rings to get here.

I’m excited to try sex again but am finding myself strangely fascinated with going to the next size which will delay it further but oh well. Probably because I know it gets me closer to my ultimate next device.

I hope everyone out there is doing well with their new piercing as well. And to those on the fence, go for it. You only live once if your lucky! :)

homebody, Peter Rabbit and Guest 2684 like this.
  22. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you’re doing very well. It seems you’re on a similar path I had experienced in 2014. I had stretched into 6ga at week 12. Then I stretched into 4ga just 6 weeks after that.

Eventually I went to 2ga but that wasn’t needed. I just got addicted to stretching ;)

My journal reminds me that at week 11 she rode my cock and it felt great. I had switched into different jewelry than what I had healed in by then.

Once you’re healed and can swap jewelry you can have sex without it in if she prefers it out.

I reread my journal and a month after I was pierced I wrote
    “Inside her first time pierced
    Difficult and tentative
    A bit uncomfortable
    Didn't move much
    Came quickly though
    Oral sex was heaven”
    It definitely got better with time. And I don’t remember my stretching interfering with sex.

Congratulations! I wish I had been brave enough to tell my piercer what it was for. I went back to him after a year to check. He was quite happy how I healed, and how much flesh I had between the piercing and my urethra. He gave me the go ahead to stretch to 0 or 00 eventually but to switch to titanium to keep the weight down.

I did go all the way to 00ha but let myself shrink back down to 2ga. It’s not necessary to go larger than 4ga in my opinion and experience. And the later stretches never affected sex. So I wouldn’t worry about the dilemma too much!

DoesasTold likes this.
  23. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Hey Peter, thank for sharing that. It definitely helps to hear all the different experiences people have. Especially the ones that basically say to relax and take your time because it will be ok. When I read about people that say they “stretched to x and had sex 5 days after piercing and it felt great” it’s easy to feel like”oh I’m the one that’s gonna have complications, great!” But then just wait a little longer and it will be fine.

I’m hoping I don’t get addicted to stretching. I can tell by how incessant I am about researching ring materials and ordering the tapers for the next two sizes and the rings and pliers to open the ring. I know that I will feel a void or loss when I have all these new tools that are no longer useful to me that I’ll want to keep going. But if I get to 4 and get a new shiny cage I’ll settle in I think.

Thanks again for all the encouragement!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  24. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Haha. I actually triggered a spontaneous ejaculation once just from turning a blunt ended tapered Gorilla Glass ring in my piercing to stretch. It was not painful just intense. My whole magic spot tingled and I suddenly spilled so much cream on the bathroom tile. I so think after 2ga I was essentially “masturbating” fooling with jewelry.

My wife ended up putting a stop to that in 2016, when she took over full control of what I wore (chastity or jewelry) and when. Before then I got to experiment with devices and jewelry.

You don’t have to get addicted to stretching. Just know it can become a pleasurable feeling and not painful. I took it slow and it was a fun experience... So stretching doesn’t need to be something to worry over... at least not your physical health!

I don’t remember 6 to 4 being too difficult. I was more nervous going from 8 to 6.

Avoid pain. Listen to your body. You’re doing great!

It’s been a fun journey over the years.
    Based on what I’ve read I have confidence yours will be a rewarding journey as well.

P.S. And I do not understand the guys that have sex 5 days after getting pierced. She practiced ruining my orgasms during the first many weeks. She was gentle and it was fun.

25. Gcar1951

Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice